DrugsBunny

ROA for 5-MeO-DMT (Freebase vs HCL)

23 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Davino said:

Can I smoke the HCL?

I heard it's harder to smoke but if I manage to do it is everything okay?

You can smoke it. Just harsher 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It's gonna taste gross.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/15/2023 at 8:21 PM, Raf said:

5meo dmt shoots me into nothingness, it crushes me into full submission, then I reborn, then I cry and laugh, then I feel one with the world and I love life. 

5meomalt doesn’t do any of that to me: it feels like MDMA on steroids, a feeling of love that is so overwhelming that I want to cry, but also, if you allow it to let it be erotic, it’s extremely powerful and arousing. 

I’d have to mention that I smoke 5meoDmT (100mg freebase of the real toad venom) whereas I do 5meomalt sublingual (50mg salt). 

I’ve done the toad 6 times, malt 10 times. 

2 very, very different chemicals for me, which is why I don’t understand why people often describe Malt as a feminine version of toad. 

I come late to the party, but I have the EXACT same experience as you. I don’t see any common grounds between 5meodmt and 5meomalt. 
For me: The toad is mind shattering and enlightening, a once a year thing (done is 6 times myself anywhere between 60mg and 115mg), whereas 5meomalt feels like a cousin of MDMA to me, puts me on the emotional and sexual edge, without any crash