Carl-Richard

What is Leo's main shtick really about? Psychonautics vs. Spirituality

424 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There is no distinction between meditative states and psychedelic states. I have a friend who literally transferred his psychedelic trips to me. I didn't see visuals but I experienced the trips when I fell asleep on meditation music with feeling. So you can have psychedelic level trips without visuals through feeling which is just vibration anyway. 

I would suggest more people meditate with chakra music and runs some tests on their own. You may be surprised to see....there is no difference really.

Again, let me suggest that you're talking about the overlap. They're still different states, by the obvious fact that psychedelics cause visuals and meditation don't.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Psychedelics and spirituality have in common:

Both are sitting still, and both get excited.

Difference: One is human, the other a plant.

9 hours ago, Swarnim said:

So I have a question in that would you agree if I said that both the persons in the categories exist on the same 'line'(where a higher state is a higher point on the line) 

Where does heroin exist on that line? Salvia Divinorum? Ketamine? Cocaine? Caffeine? If states and growth are on the same line, why can you not integrate these states into your baseline?

Edited by Carl-Richard

19 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Where does heroin exist on that line? Salvia Divinorum? Ketamine? Cocaine? Caffeine? If states and growth are on the same line, why can you not integrate these states into your baseline?

I see, so you mean entire different lines. Your model makes sense to me now. Thanks.

7 hours ago, vladorion said:

It's not a fact that Leo has seen from higher up the mountain than any other human. You just believe it because he said so.

He also has no way of knowing it.

When you fully realize that you are INFINITY, you will become the only Awake thing that could ever exist.

The final Awakening is so Absolute that it leaves you Alone forever. You are so infinitely conscious that no conscious being can ever exist outside yourself. And you know this Absolutely. It's not a guess.

That's what I reached.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It’s amusing to see how annoyed people get at Leo when he’s so upfront and honest. People sometimes see it as arrogance, but it’s really not. I appreciate how he just says it how it is, without buttering it up for people. That’s how I like to hear things.  He’s not saying he’s better than anyone else, just pointing to The Truth. I see it as very loving ❤️?

2 minutes ago, RyanK said:

It’s amusing to see how annoyed people get at Leo when he’s so upfront and honest. People sometimes see it as arrogance, but it’s really not. I appreciate how he just says it how it is, without buttering it up for people. That’s how I like to hear things.  He’s not saying he’s better than anyone else, just pointing to The Truth. I see it as very loving ❤️?

100%

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you fully realize that you are INFINITY, you will become the only Awake thing that could ever exist.

The final Awakening is so Absolute that it leaves you Alone forever. You are so infinitely conscious that no conscious being can ever exist outside yourself. And you know this Absolutely. It's not a guess.

That's what I reached.

that's not infinity, that's a limit you're believing

43 minutes ago, Devin said:

that's not infinity, that's a limit you're believing

It's not infinity, it's INFINITY ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not infinity, it's INFINITY ;)

Just don't want to see you limiting yourself

Do I need to say more? :ph34r:

Edited by Carl-Richard

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Do I need to say more? :ph34r:

Okay, don't misunderstand what I meant, he can limit himself with the dmt that wouldn't hurt my feelings

Edited by Devin

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

Okay, don't misunderstand what I meant, he can limit himself with the dmt that wouldn't hurt my feelings

I'm was not responding to anyone.

yes, you become infinite and it is obvious that nothing exists outside of you, you are absolute. but then you become relative , and that is no longer the case! apparently there are infinity of individuals. they are all the same, but in a different shape. it is obvious that they exist. Let's see, you, like infinity, will you ever be someone else? In the future right? then there is another. This is it, there is no doubt. And how many others are you going to be in your infinite time? so infinite. And what is the difference between you are going to be or be now? none. So, right now, you, the one absolute, are being infinitely different forms. Why you denying de obvious? 

the only way that there would be no other povs would be to say that you will never, in eternity, embody another pov, all eternity is this moment and me sitting on a terrace typing the phone. if not, it is that there are infinite pov. and those of you who deny it, it seems that you do it to appear mysterious or to follow the dogma. it is obvious that there are infinite pov!

Edited by Breakingthewall

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 minutes ago, Alex_R said:

So it was only just myself ?

Yep. But not the human you, the screen of awareness that holds whatever you are experiencing the totality of everything within that frame is you. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.