245 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

When you are ultra-Woke :D

😂 What about this?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When you are ultra-Woke :D

ahhahahah the one who understood, understood

I once was so Awake that I felt my eyes would pop out

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

This girl is wild: 

42 minutes ago, Value said:

This girl is wild: 

She is a future Jeopardy champion. What a fascinating phenomenon.

Gleeking. Shooting saliva from your salivary glands

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

Gleeking. Shooting saliva from your salivary glands

Oh God, a new kink.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Continuing on this analogy from your blog post, I'm curious how do you think people that have an inexplicable innate desire to be like werewolf boy, but cannot for whatever reason, reconcile that?

To give an example, Salieri from the movie Amadeus who was jelaous of Mozart's talent

All I wanted was to sing to God. He gave me that longing... and then made me mute. Why? Tell me that. If He didn't want me to praise him with music, why implant the desire? Like a lust in my body! And then deny me the talent?

From now on, we are enemies - You and I. Because You choose for Your instrument a boastful, lustful, smutty, infantile boy and give me for reward only the ability to recognize the incarnation. Because You are unjust, unfair, unkind, I will block You, I swear it. I will hinder and harm Your creature as far as I am able. I will ruin Your incarnation.

I wonder if there no hope for such people, are they fated to be stuck in that state for their entire life? And I mean more psychologically, I can't really see a good way of how one would 'practically' get out of a situation like that. More broadly and existentially speaking I understand why this happens and that it has to happen.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

Posted (edited)

I've met some people that see auras irl

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Is not a freak of Nature to try to teach English to a Dolphin? And the Dolphing Actually Learning it is super freaky too

Fun fact: due to his small hands, he had to adapt and invent his own piano playing techniques. Genius!!