Javfly33

Your room being the whole fucking universe

11 posts in this topic

What your guys opinion on the radical crazy incredible state of consciousness that is when you realize your room is absolutely and completely God.

I guess this post is God asking for validation, so it's quite a useless post. Whatever you guys reply doesn't gonna change anything. either I give myself absolute authority or I project authority towards what your gonna say.

I want to reaffirm myself in what was seen, but it's so good to be true, it's so beautiful that that room was 100% the whole universe that part of me wants to believe that it can't be correct. I can't handle the fact that reality can be that beautiful, that Love, that One. Hell Nah it's impossible. It goes against all logic. Distance and time and physicality can't explain Infinity.

But who says that logic, time, distance and physicality it's correct? Hahaha. What if that was just a story? Hahaha. Let's just keep it aside and go on about life like nothing happened! It was just a drug hallucination, right?

Right. It was just a drug hallucination ?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Easily debunkable . Go outside your room;)

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Easily debunkable . Go outside your room;)

I mean it was the universe because at that moment of the realization I was in the room.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Someone here

Haven't you still understood that it's assumption that memory points towards anything actual?

Who told you that "others" are real?

5 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Someone here

Haven't you still understood that it's assumption that memory points towards anything actual?

You worded it perfectly, but this is tricky for most people to understand because they remember something in their memory 'being actual', and equate that with some 'actual experience' before. When in fact a memory is never something actual because it is not happening right now. There isn't a before, you can't have an experience before or in the past. There's no such a thing as 'was actual', only what is actual.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen

When you realize that this moment happened before yesterday, you're pretty deep into this work.

Who told you that "others" are real?

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Javfly33 What about the sounds that are apparently coming from the outside? Where are they being produced?

In your mind. If you don’t have ears, sounds won’t exist for you. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

38 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What about the sounds that are apparently coming from the outside? Where are they being produced?

@Tyler Durden Where are the sounds in your nightly dreams being produced? 

I don't consider it a state of consciousness. I've not awakened, but purely as a thought exercise I can come to the realization that there's nothing outside of the room that I'm in at will.

All you have to do is get into the present moment and look around at your room with a new set of eyes, and not take anything for granted. 

Close any doors, as looking out into a hallway partially kind of ruins the illusion. Close your blinds and ideally do it at night. Likewise, sunlight gives too much of an impression that there's something outside. If there's just blackness outside it's easier for your brain to interpret as nothingness. Ideally you don't have any sounds outside, although if you live downtown or something that might be hard.

Then you just kinda look around and realize, holy shit, this is it. I can't perceive with any of my senses or verify that anything outside this room exists. If my parents aren't in this room, then they don't exist. 

There's a specific sensation to it, like you know there's nothing on the other side of the walls.

Then once you reach that point, you can come to the realization that even the part of the room you're in that's outside of your field of view behind you doesn't exist ;)

Edited by Yarco

@Yarco just because you are not conscious of doesnt mean it does not exists. 

You realized that you hold concepts in your head whats behind the door. If you drop the concept then for you nothing exists behind the door. But that doesnt mean that it does not exists at all. It exists in it's own energetic structure in gods mind. 

Another Example. You see fire in your room. To stop the fire you Look away. Your concept of fire might not exist but it still burns your back. You cannot unthink this. Because your being interacts with the energetic structure of fire.