Tyler Robinson

___ b_sex

1,137 posts in this topic

I have a deep resistance against men.

I cannot simply have a relationship without that innate trust. 

I had dreams where I was reluctantly giving into men. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

A man will try to force sex on you. Imagining that somehow conquering you sexually will cause you to submit to him. 

He will give you sexual affection on purpose. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

71yqu3.jpg

♡✸♡.

Where the fuck is Leo? 

♡✸♡.

I mean that's what gaming means. It's basically making a woman feel like she is loved but only for a short time. 

Then she's gonna be dumped anyway. 

♡✸♡.

Today J was talking to me and telling me how he lost a good girl like me

Oh lol. 

♡✸♡.

Then I had these rape fetishes with a priest. 

Yea the most taboo sexual fantasies.. 

♡✸♡.

I have this intense urge to have sex with a priest. 

It makes me feel better and comforted. 

♡✸♡.

A good way to be an asshole to  men is to straight up walk up to a man in a club and tap on his shoulder and ask - "hi, are you a good fucker? Erhm, what's your dick size?" 

He is gonna think - is she serious. 

And if he says he is good in bed or snarky ass remark, then just retort him by saying - "well you don't look like that" and then walk away. 

That will serve them good. A dose of their own medicine. 

♡✸♡.

The only way to not feel bad about a man betraying me is to imagine a priest. 

Ummm? 

♡✸♡.

If I think about romantic attraction, it's going to hurt me because none of my romantic relationships worked out. 

Most men used me as a fuck toy. 

The incest fantasy didn't work because I feel really perverted and dirty and guilty 

♡✸♡.

I tend to abandon fantasies that don't really work 

These fantasies cause some sort of post cum clarity issues. 

They just don't last as an energy source. They can't serve as a mental fuel 

♡✸♡.

Husband wife, girlfriend boyfriend, romantic relationships are a farce. 

They are an illusion. 

There's nothing like a marriage. 

This is a patriarchal western world concept designed to give men a permanent fodder of sex and control without making them look lecherous. 

But lecherous-ness doesn't go away because it's embedded in the male DNA through biology. 

It's in the biology of men to fuck a woman and then love her, care for her and also control her. 

This is natural masculinity. 

That's why so many men cheat on their wives and girlfriends. They also engage in incest and pedophilia. 

The reason is huge - it's repressed male sexuality. 

That's why such a huge amount of pedophilia cases among priests. 

Their sexuality being repressed causes men to find outlet of sex in other ways. It's impossible for a man to not feel horny no matter how much they try. 

They might even feel rotten if they don't penetrate a woman.. 

But the  problem is - there are a million caveats, conditions and rules around sex. 

Men can have sex only if they get a girlfriend, or a wife or a romantic relationship of some sort. This is a lot of hard work. Because it means developing all sorts of things to make these conditions possible. 

That's why men go for the easier ways to procure sex like — rape, incest, pedophilia etc. Because you directly get sex without having to work hard to be a good boyfriend or husband or father. 

The more we demonize male sexuality the more we are going to see an upsurge in the cases of pedophilia. 

It's important to embrace male sexuality. 

It's important for men to fuck women. They want it. They need it. Just like women wish to be coddled and taken care of or given appreciation and love, men wish to fuck a woman really hard and deep and that fulfills him as a man. It's their deepest need ..... It's obvious that mother nature has given men and males this horny need to fuck women because it's necessary for sexual reproduction and continuation of human survival. It's a very primal need. 

That's why relationships between men and women don't work because they are not in alignment with human/animal sexuality which is a very biological thing. It's only about fucking and caring for each other and nothing more. Falling in love is an illusion, a modern illusion. In ancient times, they just use to fuck each other. 

That's why falling in love doesn't work. Since it's not biologically embedded in the human psyche or Reptilian brain.. The Reptilian brain wants to hunt a woman and fuck her and then keep her around for survival and procreation. It's a base instinct. 

And the woman feels fulfilled once she is desired sexually and then taken care of. That's primal female desire. And the primal male desire is to fuck a woman regularly and keep her for sexual needs and to control and coddle her and take care of her survival. 

As long as this animalistic truth is not respected and embraced without shame and shaming, humanity will continue to face issues in terms of failed relationships, broken marriages, rape, abuse, pedophilia, incest and rise in violent sexual crimes and unnatural sex. 

The problem is patriarchy that results from a system of male pride and ego that doesn't want to think that men are animalistic in their sexual desire for women. So they invented a system of marriage and mate selection that neither satisfies men nor women and both are then tempted to bad immoral dissatisfying coping behaviors in order to cope with the lack of sexual energy and loss of romantic energy (which is very short lived), and this results in a lot of chaos. All of this because of male insecurity, fake moral sanctity and the inability to embrace base animal drives and the need to appear moralistic and civilized in men 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

So many problems will be solved if men allow themselves to be their natural horny animals and don't feel ashamed for their own horniness. 

I call it the window dressing of the "natural male" by ego driven dumbfuck patriarchy. 

♡✸♡.

Women prevent men from rape, pedophilia and incest. 

If more women have sex with men, then all problems are banished. 

♡✸♡.

Rape is not always rape. Sometimes it's conjugal rape where the woman is very horny beforehand and begins to enjoy the rape because she is stimulated.

This does not apply to gang rape situations. 

A woman only feels stimulated with one man because biologically she is supposed to receive the sperm of only one man to fertilize her egg. 

That's why gang rape should be a strict offense punishable by death. 

Regarding rape its important to know if consent was involved and how the woman felt afterwards. 

This opinion is very controversial. 

♡✸♡.

When a woman is raped by a very handsome alpha man, she might not feel violated. 

She might feel violated by ugly men. 

That's how tricky female sexuality is. 

Some women like the fact that an attractive male desires them so badly so as to want to rape, this can actually make some women feel desired in a weird way 

All mixed opinions around rape are taboo and controversial. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I know this sounds very controversial and very very taboo...... Society is not open to such honesty of opinion. 

How do I explain this? 

If I was being molested by an ugly looking man, I felt more disgusted and angry and violated. 

But if i was molested by a really attractive looking strong man, I kinda felt less angry. I even looked back at him and thought if he really wanted me that bad. It made me feel a little awkward and horny. 

Is this wrong? Maybe 

But at the same time, I felt like being honest about how I feel is way better than sugarcoating taboo thoughts. 

♡✸♡.

My opinion is resonated by some random woman  on the internet. 

72289d.jpg

♡✸♡.

Taboo opinions aren't necessarily dangerous or criminal. 

They're taboo because society loves sugar coating, political correctness and fairy tales. 

They don't want to imagine that controversial or dark opinions are possible. 

They don't want things to be Gray. They want everything black and white. 

So they want to imagine rape is rape and don't want to deal with any complexity around it. 

But rape is very complex. 

♡✸♡.