___ b_sex

1,137 posts in this topic

5k36w1.gif

5nswp1.gif

5msfx0.gif

5mqtel.jpg

YSwylzk.gif

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

5mshtd.jpg

5mshr4.jpg

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

5vs4i2.jpg

5t1oir.gif

5t1nr0.gif

5t1ozo.gif

5t1oxo.gif

♡✸♡.

7(body center(gut) /heart center /head center) sp/sx

5vvpt6.jpg

5vvr85.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

My boyfriend needs to look like this. 

5llrah.jpg

can you hear me calling From your name? You know I'm falling And I don't know what to say I speak a little louder I'll even scream You know I'm proud And I can't get the words out Oh I want to be with you everywhere Oh I want Be with you everywhere (Want to be with you everywhere) Something's happening Happening to me My friends say I'm acting weird Come on little one We better start You better make it soon Before you break my heart Oh, I wanna be with you everywhere Oh, I want to be with you everywhere (Want to be with you everywhere) Can you hear me calling? From your name? You know I'm falling And I don't know what to say Come on baby We better start You better make it soon Before you break my heart Oh I wanna be with you everywhere Oh I wanna be with you everywhere Oh, I want to be with you everywhere Oh, I want to be with you everywhere (Want to be with you everywhere. 

5mqtel.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

5n7r5m.jpg

5n7qi1.jpg

5n7q8n.jpg

5n7qc4.jpg

5n7reu.jpg

5n7sfd.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

5n7t0e.jpg

5n7tb5.jpg

5n7tsw.jpg

5n7ub3.jpg

5n8fyp.jpg

5n8g98.jpg

5n8grd.jpg

5n8gdo.jpg

5n8h1p.jpg

5n8f42.jpg

5n8f84.jpg

5n8ffh.jpg

5n8gn0.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

70syo9.gif

I feel like I could be in your arms forever. You are my guardian angel and my sweet love. My heart needs you and wants you. You are the treasurer of my heart and the keeper of my spirit. You are my power animal. I always thought my spirit animal was a wolf, maybe you are.

5msg4c.jpg

Hold me, touch me, squeeze me, but never let go. I love goth stuff, i always dreamed that i will have a goth lover and you will be my goth lover forever.

5msh39.jpg

When I'm with you I feel like I'm in a dream. A foggy place. Everything turns to fog. I can only think of you and nothing else. I become so loving and peaceful with you. I wish this spell is never broken.

5mshtd.jpg

I will always wait for you in the forest. Even if you don't come, my teary eyes will continue to wait for you. I'll just wait for a tiny glimpse of your face through the trees. I will sit on a log and meditate. My heart is filled with so much peace and joy and when I hear footsteps my heart will race so fast. I'll hide behind the bush just to calm my fluttering heart. O', at least give me a respite and do it soon.

5msfy3.gif

YSwylzk.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

70t38v.gif 

70t38v.gif                                         70t38v.gif

Whenever a butterfly sits at the window, when a cool breeze blows in, when the trees sway in the wind, when the birds make soft noises, when the night grows cold and dark, I think of you, you come into my dreams and occupy them Clear my mind, you fill me with hope and warmth. What a cozy feeling. I must be lucky I have someone to dream about. I feel your arms around you. I feel a sense of comfort and subtle love caressing me gently.

5msg10.gif

70t36n.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

70szo3.gif

I have a certain uneasiness about people reading all the romantic things I write to you in English. 

YSwylzk.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

70szo3.gif

I feel so protected in your arms. You make me so sweet and happy. Your spell is magical. I hope our moments last forever. I will not miss these moments. You are my treasure, my spiritual strength. You are my guardian angel and under your heavy and strong wings I feel endless comfort and protection.

5msfx0.gif

YSwylzk.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

70t39y.gif

We are so inseparable. how could i be so happy I feel so calm and peaceful with you. You heal me step by step, slowly, slowly every day. I was a broken bird you heal my wings I can never be thankful enough. God must have blessed you.

5mshr4.jpg

YSwylzk.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

70t3fc.gif

Even if I had to die in your arms, it would be a beautiful death, wouldn't it? Absolutely. I can die peacefully in your arms with no worries. I think I've lived so long just to finally meet you. This life is boring and restless without you. Come my love, let me sleep forever. Your hands are so gentle and so soft and your touch is so divine. Touch my chest and you will feel my heart. I long for you. My body surrendered to your love.

5msg5e.jpg

YSwylzk.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

70t4pu.gif

5mshph.jpg

70t4n6.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

70t3pj.gif

All I do is wait for you in the middle of the forest. My soul is restless and tired. I've traveled so far My feet hurt. But my only wish is to be in your arms forever.

5mx3wi.gif

5mxaf1.gif

YSwylzk.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

70t3pj.gif

I feel completely alive in your presence. I feel absolute happiness.

There is no doubt in my mind that we share an eternal bond. I want to be together with you forever.

I struggled with suicidal thoughts for half of my life, and yesterday evening they completely vansihed for the first time in years.

I cried tears of joy and gratitude, i thought they would never go away.

♡✸♡.

Refrain:

I feel this tingling in my tummy
This (Love) i'm in on cloud seven i believe
This is the (Love) just look at what she has done to me 
This Love, because i love you 
This is the (Love) I feel this tingling in my stomach
This (Love) i hope you find it as well 
The big  (Love) just look at what she has done to me 

Part 1:

This (Love) is the feeling after our kiss  
When i constantly have to think about you even when im not thinking 
Love, is when we're both on the same level
And I can see my bright future with you in your beautiful eyes
(Love) is when our hearts are sparkling
And if we feel drunk when we didn even have a drink

Bridge:
(Love) is sometimes silent and sometimes loud, i know that now too
That is why i am screaming it at the top of my lungs, that i (love) you

Refrain:

This is the  (Love) just look at what she has done to me 
This is the  (Love) I feel this tingling in my stomach

Part 2:

This (Love) is feeling good whenever i think about you  
And like that hole in my heart when you're missing
(Love) is being considerate towards each other.
And again and again is it the key to a happy life 
This (Love), is to not overwhelm each other,
and being able to withstand pain, just to protect you 
I think this (Love) means to share everything
And not to rush making love 
I am certain this (Love) means trusting each other
to believe the other, you see the world with different eyes

Bridge:

(Love) is sometimes silent and sometimes loud, i know that now too

Refrain:

Part 3:

This  (Love ) is when you know what the other person is offering you
And not starting to hate each other because of minor differences 
(Love) also  means turning the computer off
And that we are still together in 100 years
(Love), is the reason for me to not want to sleep again  
Because real life is way more beautiful than any dream 

Bridge:

(Love) is sometimes silent and sometimes loud, i know that now too

Refrain:

Refrain:

Refrain:

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

My soulmate, I want you to say these words to me 

I cannot put into words how i feel in your presence. You´re touching my essence.

I have never really desired sex in my entire life, but i cannot wait to touch, kiss and enter you.

I want to run my fingers through your hair.

I want to tie you up and make you moan, i want to make you mine, i am yours completely, you can even tie me up if you want to, i can be dominant or submissive, just let me know your wishes and i will comply.

I want to fully embrace every aspect of your being, i want to know your deepest thoughts and feelings.

I want you to fully express yourself, i want you to be your true self at all times.

I want you to be yourself completely, you are perfect the way you are, you complete me.

I feel an intimate eternal connection between us, a healing energy that can apeace the world.

I will stand behind you at all times, i will support you in any way i can. I shall fulfill your every desire my queen.

I want to share my all with you, i want to be completely vulnerable and open with you.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Yes, it is nothing short of a miracle. We probably will be able to communicate telepathically at some point haha

Our emotions and thoughts will become one, the connection we have is absolutely incredibly, i think something like this only happens once in a lifetime.

I´ll be completely honest, i feel a very big fear of losing you, you not being not attracted to me anymore for some reason for example.

I don´t know where this comes from, but i feel really insecure about this.

I can feel in my heart that my thoughts are not true, but it scares me.

♡✸♡.

Also I'm a much secure person. I have taken the Big 5 Traits Ocean Personality Test and biggest quality is Openness. I'm high on OPENNESS. Which means I say it like I mean it, there are no ifs and buts. 

So i do not allow insecurities to hound me. I'm like a Phoenix standing guard outside a pen. No insecurities can plague my relationship. 

So i love you freely and openly, as much as my spirit allows. 

I'm totally attracted to you.. You mean the world. Don't let insecurities bother you. 

I give relationship advice to many many people here in the Dating section of the forum and many many people thank me everyday

I have been through multiple relationships so I know a thing or two about relationships more than other areas of life. 

The biggest disaster that harm a relationship are insecurities, those pesky thoughts that creep into our mind regarding a relationship. They are very bad and they act like relationship killers. They cause a lot of misunderstanding and destroy the beauty of a relationship.. 

I would advice you to not have such thoughts. I'm secure in my attraction and I fully embrace you. 

I openly love you. I don't hide my love for you. This is an example of my Openness and not hiding how I feel about you.. I don't even like people who hide their feelings. 

I'm totally grounded and sincere in my love. My love is not fickle or showy. It is not filled with empty shows of random affection or just superficial emotions.. My love runs deep and is generous. 

I love you deeply my love. Don't let such thoughts taint the beauty of our bond please

Be secure in knowing that I love you firmly and I am not half hearted. I'm a lion hearted person. 

I don't simply fall in love.. 

♡✸♡.