Tyler Robinson

___ b_sex

1,137 posts in this topic

72lo2l.gif

To be able to love a man who wasn't perfect, I was able to be more compassionate and in some ways that only added to my femininity. It made me more loving and more feminine. 

72lq22.gif

That's why dark traits in the opposite sex are not always an indicator that you should just dump a person, but you can also heal them by understanding their situation and by showing them love. And that can also add to your masculinity/ femininity. 

72lo1f.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

What will a strong man say to a woman - 

1. I trust you 

2. I won't shame you 

3. I won't judge you 

4. I will forgive you and offer you my compassion. 

5. I won't complain 

4. I respect you 

5. I love you 

6. I embrace your flaws and I am ready to look past them to see your love. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

71gea0.gif

A woman can experience multiple orgasms in a row during one sexual encounter and the sex can last longer than usual. But once she has climaxed, it's over, of course she can be aroused to climax again. But mostly after a couple of times, she is exhausted, once all juices are out and she has reached mental orgasm, then she won't be aroused again. 

Also depending very very much on the partner she is with, if he is masculine, strong and has big dick energy, her sexual energy will try to align to his. Of course it's not anywhere comparable to the horniness of men, but she can regularly feel horny for her man. But remember this is not dependent on her. It's very much dependent on her man. He should be able to seduce her and get her horny. I found in my personal experience that my horniness depended a lot on the guy I was with. If he was boring, my hormones went down. If he was horny and sexually attractive, my hormones went up and I felt equally horny. 

Men and women are pretty much same, the dynamic is not determined by gender. It's determined by the type of male and female you put together. If you put together an interesting non boring sexually intense male and pair him with a horny sexual woman, both will have a ton of sex. It doesn't depend on general factors. Some people, man or woman, are more horny than others. It's not a collective thing, rather than an individual thing.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

So what's cooking 

♡✸♡.

Posting in this journal because can't post in that journal. 

Ugh. 

♡✸♡.

What will a strong man say to a woman - 

72vqyb.gif I trust you 

72vqyb.gifI won't shame you 

72vypf.gifI won't judge you 

72vypf.gifI will forgive you and offer you my compassion. 

72vyo0.gifI won't complain 

72vyo0.gifI respect you 

72vylj.gifI love you 

72vylj.gifI embrace your flaws and I am ready to look past them to see your love. 

72vyo0.gif   I embrace your flaws and I am ready to look past them to see your love. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

My lifelong crush. 

♡✸♡.

I never thought I could be in love with a Sagittarius. 

Roberto is a Sagittarius. The guy I'm having a crush on. 

He is important to me. Of course he is too old now 

But I'm imagining a younger version of him. 

Like having fun with him and he is always deeply intuitively understanding me. 

I don't know but I like his pictures when he was young. 

♡✸♡.

I have 3 fantasies now. 

Millybar and Zhodein

Tarsis and Manny

Me, Tyler and Roberto. 

I also wanted a ghost version.

Merebeth and Tiby 

♡✸♡.

From the dirty priest fantasies I've slowly graduated to romantic pairs. 

Romantic pairs

Tarsis and Manny (real life character) 

Roberto(real life character) and Tyler

Merebeth and Tiby (ghosts) 

Millybar and Zhodein 

♡✸♡.

These are final characters. No more. 

♡✸♡.

I'm Tarsis in Tarsis and Manny. 

In Tarsis and Manny, I'm a village Belle. Manny is a repairer. He deals with machine parts. He comes to a lonely town where Tarsis sees him and its love at first sight for her. Tarsis lives with her dad. Manny isn't interested in her in the beginning and scoffs at her, ignores her. 

Later in the story, Manny sees her as a deeply emotional vulnerable woman who needs love. 

He begins to think about her a little more than usual and eventually falls in love. 

He proposes her at her home when her dad is not around and then begs her hand to her father. 

They get married and then he has to leave town for work. He returns in a week to meet his beloved and they share a beautiful loving chemistry. 

♡✸♡.

I'm Zhodein in Millybar and Zhodein 

Millybar a pirate captures Zhodein the pirate princess from a rival pirate gang, subjects her to extensive torture as a part of revenge against the gang, then has sex with her and begins to feel guilty for how he treats her. Guilt invokes mercy and then he begins to fall in love with Zhodein. 

They've a turbulent relationship, jealousy ensues, many of the pirate ladies envy Zhodein and set their eyes on Millybar, who isn't easy to bewitch, and eventually both Millybar and Zhodein go through endless struggles to find peace with each other, their loyalty being tested throughout yet never losing faith in one another. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I'm Tyler in Roberto and Tyler. 

They're childhood sweethearts and enjoy a beautiful relationship of maturity, caring, sharing and understanding. 

♡✸♡.

I'm Merebeth in Merebeth and Tiby. 

Both are ghosts in love with each other. 

Tiby is a loving wonderful and caring ghost. 

♡✸♡.

Whenever I think of a lover or a wonderful romantic partner I think of this song. Growing and outgrowing but still together. 

I think that's how my relationship with Tiby or Millybar or Roberto or Manny is, especially Manny. 

♡✸♡.

Few more that inspire romanticism in me

This song is about pure beauty. No lyrics. I imagine pure harmony with a lover. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

This song reminds me of growing older with my lover, turning into fine wine. Years of us together. It would feel like the drunken vibe of this song. Lyrics irrelevant. 

♡✸♡.

And this song reminds me of wanting to be with my ultimate man and soulmate. 

♡✸♡.

And this one too.. Falling in love with you again. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.