Tyler Robinson

___ b_sex

1,137 posts in this topic

71lgtz.gif

Sometimes I feel like I will never be able to completely forget you. 

Why did you come into my life? 

I was so badly attracted to you. 

71nptl.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Something that truly belongs to you can never be taken from you 

71npyn.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

71nqi6.gif

Casual sex is problematic, not just in spiritual terms but also in regards to future long term relationships. This of course applies to both genders. Sex can be abused(and often is) just like drugs or other distractive activities.

In others words if you trying to get past a breakup, sleeping around for instance just delays the pain for later. Now sex can also be a positive thing but its needs to be done in properly and in a healthy way in that case.

71nqjw.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I deserve a much better guy because I have always been very faithful.

71nqy4.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nrlq.gif

Perhaps I have some beliefs that impact my view. So let's white wash all the nonsense if we can. The basic, physical act of sex isn't the problem. As I had stated. The problem lies in the fact that we are not purely physical beings.

If you can honestly have sex with someone and not feel some form of emotion afterwards, there's something wrong with your mental state. No matter how you try to pin this, there will always be emotion attached. No one has to like it, but its there. That is undeniable.

71nsgd.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nqzo.gif

Even the most hardcore "hustlers" out there are doing the act for a reason. Not because it feels good, not for a release. Think about it. Like I said, there is a connection that is formed and if someone is too emotionally numb to feel that connection, they really aren't healthy enough to be doing it.

Don't get me wrong, I know people are going to do what they want, when they want, how they want. I'm simply saying that I believe there is a better, healthier option.

71ns8x.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nstz.gif

I think it's pretty obvious that

a) pickup is much better for learning how to attract women
b) a relationship is much better for learning how to have sex & sustain a relationship
71ntrx.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nucb.gif

If you free yourself up from your inner struggles and insecurities you open up a wonderful world, full of love not just for you but also your lover. This is magic, inspiration and love for your environment and the world. Do whatever it takes to become love and magnify it, so you finally can overcome your ego and live the relationship you deserve to live.

71nue7.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nukr.gif

You feel a certain way, that's uncomfortable. Fear, anxiety, and worry about losing this person you care about. I will tell you that the reality is, that it is possible you can lose a relationship. In reality, you will lose all your relationships sooner or later. (exisential topic, that I won't go to). But what you must do as an individual, is two things.

#1.  learn to cope with these feelings. A lot of these feelings stem from cognitive thougts and projections which are rooted in your psyche from your past (point #2). Become aware of your thoughts and what you are projecting she is doing. Are you unconsciously thinking that someone is cheating on you, they are going to leave you? They don't want you anymore? How realistic are these? Develop more realistic thought patterns.

71nuo6.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nuqt.gif

The second part of coping is dealing with emotions. Become aware of your emotions. What is this "feeling" you are experiencing right now as you worry about someone . Realize that these are emotions, they come and go.

#2 Go deep into yourself. Why is that you haven't had any deep connections before? What would happen if someone left you? Is life over if this happens? This can be extremely complex and hard to do from the inside out. 

71nuuc.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nvf6.gif

D. Goleman said in either Emotional Intelligence or Social Intelligence that when you have an emotional hijack, i.e. your amygdala goes into the fight-or-flight state and your heartrate rises significantly, you need to ask the person for a couple of minutes for yourself to cool down, and it may take more than once during an argument. The rule of thumb is you don't want to argue when your heart rate is high. You may consider using other forms of communication, when it happens. 

71nzkj.gif

You need to let go some things that are very important to your ego. You need to do it outside the argument. I think the book "Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender" as well as Teal's judgement exercise may help. 

71nvhb.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nxuc.gif

Your amygdala will be triggered whenever one of these 5 things happens:

• your social status is threatened
• you think you are being treated unjustly
• a relationship is threatened
• your autonomy is limited or you feel you are loosing control 
• you are uncertain

71o53u.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nzh5.gif

Communication is the most important and vital component in any relationship; and you must communicate honestly. You may be honest with yourself, but are you brutally honest with your partner? Any thing you hold back will simply build up and turn into resentment. Your fear of conflict is a sign that you hold things in until they blow up because you are afraid of rocking the boat. But no boats traverse water without rocking. And what good is a boat that will eventually sink in the problems within are not addressed? IT will eventually sink.

71oa7v.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nzit.gif

Notice your feelings; disassociate from them by zooming out of your mind and observing them. You are not those things.

Turn the self talk of "I am angry (or whatever emotion) to "I feel angry" (or whatever emotion), so its a feeling rather than an identification that the Ego will take.

Explain to your partner PRECISELY why you currently feel XYZ emotions.

Do not blame them or claim they are a certain way, but rather are "seem to be acting" a certain way, "which you feel is causing these emotions in you."

So do not say something like " Well, you're a jerk so you made me cry." That is a victim mentality. No one can make you cry. You must take full responsibility for your emotions. In stead, " I think you're ACTING like a jerk, and because of this, I feel disrespected." An act can change, but someone who IS  a jerk, is a form of being, and will be insulted by your criticism rather than take it constructionally.

But if you want to get deep, you are basically torturing yourself by allowing the ego to create problems that do not exist in reality, and if they do, then you are lowering your standards and are with someone who you should not be with if this happens more often than not; whether it is you or them. 

71o54z.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Clitoral stimulation 

71o55w.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Sometimes you have to let things happen. 

71o5te.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I was trying too hard to dominate my own mind. 

71o5vb.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71o5x9.gif

Enlightenment is not about abandoning your humanity. It's about accepting it fully ! 

I will use the following metaphor to try to explain what I mean.

Imagine yourself as a great pianist. All your life you have played what you think were all the notes in your piano. Highs and lows. And you have learned to play amazing music.

When you remember who you are (become enlightened)  you become aware that your piano is much larger than you thought. You can play incredibly beautiful notes that you never even knew existed. Initially, you will want to spend as much time as possible exploring the new notes in your piano. Its normal. But don't forget the other notes. Every note is equally beautiful, not only the new ones !

Play all your notes. Fully embrace your humanity, as well as your divinity, all of who you are, and make amazing music to be enjoyed by everyone around you.

Claiming we are only our spirit is as wrong as claiming we are only our body. As long as we are human we are both and both are equally important and equally beautiful.

Stay close to everything that makes you human. Embrace your family and friends. Hug and kiss your loved ones, express your love and joy. This will bring you happiness and peace. Your life and everything in it, is a gift of love for you. So enjoy it !

71o6b5.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71o6dn.gif

Staying single grants a great amount of freedom so one can focus on the spiritual path because it reduces the chances of conflicts and obligations.

If somebody was so lucky to be in a serious non-egoic love (acceptance) between both sides, where there are complete honesty and mutual interest in spirituality, that can be very beneficial for the progress of both sides. although this is so rare.

71obzi.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71obuk.gif

Technically an enlightened person should see the world and their partner as an extension of themselves. So in theory, you should be more accepting and at peace with your relationship and partner regardless of whether they are on the same page as you.

On the other hand, trying to reach enlightenment takes a lot of slowly shedding the illusory beliefs that we have. Which is not easy when around others who keep imposing those beliefs and lower awareness concepts on to you.

71obw7.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.