Tyler Robinson

___ b_sex

1,137 posts in this topic

71kz8p.gif

My mom used to say —

Whenever your boyfriend is visiting at our home, you suddenly begin to behave like a good child. 

To show your boyfriend? 

Lmfao I used to keep all the dishes in place, clean up stuff and fold clothes and keep all tidy whenever my boyfriend was around.

And when he left, I would be back at disrupting and trashing the house. 

71l2kg.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

30 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm not really too interested in MBTI.

People that have taken the time and spent thousands of hours learning mbti are telling you your a INFP. If your not going to take the time to properly learn it why would you be able to self-type as INFJ. What your doing when self-typing is confirmation bias. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

10 hours ago, integral said:

People that have taken the time and spent thousands of hours learning mbti are telling you your a INFP. If your not going to take the time to properly learn it why would you be able to self-type as INFJ. What your doing when self-typing is confirmation bias. 

71kza5.gif

I'm not an INFP. People who type me, they know about about MBTI but they don't know much about me. 

It's like going to a doctor who knows only one symptom I'm having. But they haven't bothered to know all of my symptoms. But I'm aware of my symptoms better than the doctor so I know his diagnosis is wrong. 

Online tests aren't bad. Millions of people take them. They have been created to type people. I don't see the problem with them. 

They are not a simple 10 ten question test. 

71kzcd.gif

They are very comprehensive, lots of questions and they are designed by industry experts. 

Minimum 100 questions. 

So my result is pretty accurate. 

I didn't self type myself. I took a test. Then when I matched all the traits of the result, I saw that it's a 100% match. 

So I'm satisfied with the test. 

These tests are pretty good. 

But you have to be 100% honest while answering or you'll not get an accurate result. 

I took the test for hours because I was taking time to answer. Answer carefully and not in a hurry. Don't be very Impatient. 

Be extremely patient while answering and check if your answer is honestly true. 

After that you get an accurate result. 

I would recommend 16personalities. By far the best and on point. 

71l2pi.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Phew. 

♡✸♡.

Okiiii ☺️ INFJs are pretty much always addicted to learning MBTI it’s a strong drug. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

71l2it.gif

Yea I'm addicted to learning. Just not MBTI. All my time on the forum is always learning something. 

Didn't notice it? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

♡✸♡.

71l2mz.gif

Celibacy can only be spontaneous, there is no other type of celibacy. If it is not spontaneous, it is not celibacy. You can force it. you can control your sexuality, but that is not going to help. You will not be celibate, you will be only more and more sexual. Sex will spread all over your being. It will become part of your unconscious. It will move your dreams, it will become your motivation in dreams, it will become your fantasy. In fact, you will become more sexual than you ever were before. You will think more about it and you will have to repress it again and again.

71l1yw.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71l1hu.gif

How should a man be more masculine? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

18 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

71nfxg.gif

Journaling your emotions in a book is a great way of releasing frustration. 

Do karate and brazilian jiu jitsu 

Go on hiking trips and sweat it out.. 

I guess for young guys it's important to spend their physical energy in some way to feel strong and sexual. Just speculating,  I don't have much info on how a boy thinks. 

Going on long drives. I guess guys like it ! 

71nfte.gif

Don't be afraid to confront situations head on. Take them as a challenge. 

Read a lot. Helps men to get efficient. 

Cut down tv and videogames. Over stimulation can drain your energies. 

Keep your body in good shape. Huge plus point.

71nk40.gif

Some guys think having a long or short beard is more masculine, but I disagree. I prefer a clean shaven look. Imo thats looks really masculine. 

Be competitive with other guys. But not aggressive. Aggression is a minus. Try not to feel insecure around other guys. Know that you are just as capable as them, if not more, so don't feel hyper aggressive or panicky nervous or shut around other men. Those  tendencies reflect a malformed masculinity. An emotionally healthy Man with a good dose of masculinity doesn't feel charged around other men. In fact he feels super relaxed, calm, cool and comfortable knowing fully well that he can handle anything with grace and toughness. 

71nk1r.gif

Don't get overly possessive, needy, attached. Big downer. Although being vulnerable is not a bad thing, you could express it in healthier ways like writing poems, playing guitar. This is actually the most difficult thing for men to do. They feel scared to express themselves freely, fearing someone would catch them in their weak moments. But at the same time, bottling up emotions is not healthy. So  a guy needs to find his own sacred private space to open up without the fear or danger of scrutiny. It has to be a private journal, hobby, a separate space in your house only for you where nobody can bother you. 

Some boys can feel incomplete without their women. Its nice to be lovey dovey to your gf but deep down it reflects insecurity and fear. Know that you're always important and you are more than enough to feel complete. You don't need validation from a girl just like a girl doesn't need validation from a guy. 

71njzl.gif

Take care of your health. For any guy this should be their utmost priority given the circumstances in which men have to work and how over expectations from society can get them drained, fatigued and washed out. In the effort to try to prove their ability and masculinity and to stand up to society's challenges, a lot of men forget to care of themselves. They just lose their feminine caring side and turn into intensive workaholic robots. Understand that this is unfair for you as a man, its more about social pressures than masculinity and therefore learn to keep a balance between health and work. 

Be just as caring to yourself as you would like to be to your girlfriend.

71njxw.gif

Be respectful to everyone even to those who are rude, contrary to popular belief that sometimes perceives kindness as a sign of weakness, respectful kind behavior is actually a sign of confidence and strength because it implies that you are not easily triggered or provoked. Which means a strong mind ! 

71la5f.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nkwv.gif

18 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Listening to warrior music and "killing" a workout

-Screaming, yelling, letting go of pent up emotions

-Spending time alone in nature, reflecting about death

-Watching movies & reading books such as: 300, The Way of the Superior Man, King Warrior Magician Lover

-Spending 1 hour a day either finding or working at your life purpose, sharing your gifts

71nkyo.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Yea I'm addicted to learning. Just not MBTI. All my time on the forum is always learning something. 

Didn't notice it? 

Yes but more importantly i can tell your growing. ??? you’ll be all grown up soon.

4 minutes ago, integral said:

Yes but more importantly i can tell your growing. ??? you’ll be all grown up soon.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss Sir 

l0HlAwmGaBlDrYDIc.gif

EZ85MI9N9Mo1O.gif

8foZzYfwpvEJHcKoBp.gif

bwW4j6q1dgV6T6SLu4.gif

♡✸♡.

71nl2o.gif

Sex cannot be a one word thing. 

It's too comprehensive and too vast to be encompassed into one act. 

There are many dimensions to it. 

71nl57.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nl7d.gif

I woke up from a dream in which I was an Egyptian princess in love with a Saudi Arabian Prince and both were at war. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

If your cup is full you give something out of that cup.. If your pot is full you give something out of that pot. 

71nlap.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Everything has a spiritual nature and an animal nature to it. 

71nn08.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Prince and Princess sex. 

71nn2y.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

When do I earn my wings? When do I get to fly? 

71no2h.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71nop7.gif

Start seeing the beauty in those things that you judge. Everything has it's purpose, those bad things are there to inspire expansion in you and others. Without those things you judge you would stop growing or would grow very slowly. Also recognize your own faults, what people might be judging about you, what actually pushes them and be proud of that.

71novy.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.