Tyler Robinson

___ b_sex

1,137 posts in this topic

71gxzr.gif

One thing I noticed while exploring my sexuality is the part where I liked being groomed and tamed. It makes me feel secure and cared for. I think everyone has a different sexual fetish or flavor. 

713kch.gif

713kch

Just like people like coffee or tea. Some people like chocolate. Others like chips. 

I don't like salted chips. To each his own. 

713kem.gif

713kem

Some people enjoy cigarettes. I don't. 

Sexual preferences can vary vastly as well 

713k2d.gif

713k2d

Of course there's sexual preferences. Then there is sexual orientation. And sexual drive. 

High sex drive. Low sex drive. 

713l3h.gif

Sexual orientation can be homosexual or heterosexual. Pansexual etc. 

Sex is like food. You can't eat something you don't like. 

713knp.gif

713knp

71gy4w.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

71gyas.gif

Maybe I feel guilty and ashamed of my sexual feelings, fantasies, drive and preferences because they're not completely normal or slightly taboo. 

Like me wanting an old man to fuck me deep and get me dirty. 

Is this my own shame being transformed into a person who has to release me from this shame? 

Is it because I don't enjoy dominating a man during sex? 

What is sexual morality and sexual ethics even? 

Why is something sexually moral while something else sexually immoral? 

Some things can be taboo like bdsm but they might not be immoral. 

I have explored my own sexual fantasies a lot and when I explore it freely and in this way, little clues begin to fly in all directions that I have to collect and piece together. Then a pattern begins to emerge. 

My pattern in all of my sexual fantasies point to a certain trend or direction - 

:|Questions for sexual and general contemplation :

Can sex be used for growth? 

Does sex have something to do with childhood? 

71gybx.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

71gy5z.gif

On 11/20/2022 at 4:00 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

I have explored my own sexual fantasies a lot and when I explore it freely and in this way, little clues begin to fly in all directions that I have to collect and piece together. Then a pattern begins to emerge. 

My pattern in all of my sexual fantasies point to a certain trend or direction - 

And that direction is sexual grooming and wanting to be tamed. 

I'm trying to know what reasons cause me to want to be raped, to want to be groomed and tamed. 

Is this lack of love as a child? 

I remember very distinctly that I passed my entire childhood not being or feeling loved or wanted. 

Is it feeling helpless that turned into a permanent disability? 

713kch.gif

The only remedy to something is to give what is needed. 

If someone is thirsty they need water. 

If someone is angry they want to be understood. 

If someone is tired, they need sleep 

If someone is injured, they want recovery 

If someone is stressed they need relaxation 

If someone is bored, they need adventure. 

713kch.gif

There could be Sadomasochistic tendencies like pleasure or comfort derived from being tortured sexually. 

713kch.gif

71lir7.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71litn.gif

713kch

713kch.gif

There cannot be a universal application of sex.. It has to be customizable. 

713kch.gif

And I shouldn't try to control sex too much. Let the masculine be willing and do the seducing. 

71lixp.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71liwl.gif

Sex cannot be a one word thing. 

It's too comprehensive and too vast to be encompassed into one act. 

There are many dimensions to it. 

71lm6x.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71llag.gif

My advice on finding a long-term parter is to first do a lot of introspection and let go of as much baggage as possible. You want to do this first, because you'll always attract and be attracted to a person that mirrors and/or complements you psychologically... even if this isn't super obvious at first. Healthy people are attracted to healthy people, and unhealthy people are attracted to unhealthy people. So, get as healthy as you can first by doing integrative practices and inner work. Be whole first; then seek a relationship. Also, be sure to let go of any resistance to men as a group. Misandrists and misogynists are desperately attracted to one another, and will unconsciously use each other to prop up their negative views on the opposite gender and to meet their needs to connect with what they've repressed as well. People who tend to talk about "real men" and "real women" stuff, tend to fall into these reductive mindsets about gender. So, take these as red flags. It's a really negative dynamic that you may have noticed between people, and no love or partnership can grown there. 

71llg8.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71lm43.gif

Also, limiting beliefs and mental baggage will distort and obscure your emotional lens and make you think you want things that you actually don't. This will blunt your intuition and awareness of your emotions. And these two factors are the most important thing in determining how deep your level of attraction is to a man. You won't be getting clear signals as to who will really light your fire... and high heat is necessary in the first months of a relationship because it is a bonding force. WIthout heat and passion, there is no initial fusion which is also called "falling in love." If you never "fall in love" with your partner, due to lack of fusion, then it will be a chore to maintain your relationship and it will be more like a friendship where bland sex and cohabitation is involved. It's similar to chemistry where some chemicals react with one another to form a new chemical and others do not. You want to have the kind of chemistry that reacts, transforms, and bonds. But there is no way to force this. It will only happen with who it happens with. So, it is a passive process. You just have to let the Cupid's Arrow strike you wherever it strikes, and this may happen counterintuitively and unexpectedly.

71lms1.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I usually attract ENFP men. 

All of my ex boyfriends are ENFPs. 

71lmz1.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

71ln6y.gif

I'll never be attracted to INTJ or INTP or ENTP. 

They're logical as shit and I can't manage with overly logical people. They literally butcher my emotions and mock me

71lndg.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Another thing to keep in mind is that, at first, you will likely be a lot more emotionally interested in him than he is in you. He will more likely be most interested in sex, at first. And beware that some men have mental blocks and can NEVER get past this point from where they are psychologically. But you don't want a relationship with that type of guy anyway. He has more work to do on himself before he can have a healthy loving relationship.

♡✸♡.

men tend to become attracted at the sacral  level first and usually only move that energy to the heart center after spending intimate (sexual and otherwise) time with a woman. Women tend to become attracted to a man at the heart center first, and then the energy moves downward after spending intimate (sexual or otherwise) time with a man. Of course, there are many exceptions to this... but this is a general rule of thumb that I've observed.

♡✸♡.

But your intuition should lead you to a man who mirrors you, if you're open and receptive to your feelings. You will know it is who you're supposed to be with when you feel intensely positive emotions toward that person that radiate through the entire body from the chest. The more intense the emotions are, the better. There doesn't need to be any conscious decision making in this attraction process. You will feel it before you think it. But don't get trigger happy and mess up the mating dance. You should make him feel like he made the first move and that the whole thing was his idea. It's like dancing. The woman takes the first step (backward) but the man leads. If the woman doesn't take the first step backward first, the man will step on her feet. 

♡✸♡.

So, put yourself in close proximity to him and be inviting, but be elusive too. Move away from him but subtly invite him toward you. Scarcity makes the heart grown fonder. Let him chase you a bit, and never chase him. Let your sexuality glint through in your words actions but don't lay it on too thick. Save all the really sexy stuff until the moment that the chase is over (usually when you allow him to kiss you for the first time). Then, do whatever feels right after that point. But a longer chase, often makes for more intensity and heat for both partners. It's more conducive to fusion.

♡✸♡.

Plus, a man will value more what he's spent more time and effort getting, and this will help him invest more in you emotionally to move the attraction past the point of mere sexual attraction. This may sound backward and objectifying, but male sexual impulse tends to be objectifying by design. But it's a reptilian brain thing, so it doesn't adhere to the higher nature of humanity that takes stock in egalitarian values. It's a lower nature thing, and the inner beast wants what it wants. But this is only something to worry about in the first months of a relationship. After that, the higher nature is far more important that the lower nature as the first few months are just a flash in the pan. But the lower nature, is necessary for a strong initial bond. But the deepening of the relationship comes with creating an equal and complementary partnership. So, in the beginning, think polarization, but afterward think deepening and friendship. 

♡✸♡.

71gy5i.gif

You know an awful lot about MBTI. 

And you don't know MBTI soulmate chart? 

Both Ben and Mar were ENFPs.  They were my exes. 

Don't quote their names. Keep privacy 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

♡✸♡.

16 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You know an awful lot about MBTI. 

And you don't know MBTI soulmate chart? 

Both Ben and Mar were ENFPs.  They were my exes. 

Don't quote their names. Keep privacy 

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Uhm, I'm the one who first showed you this chart??

And INFJ is the most compatible with ENTP according to this, so you clearly don't believe it's accurate.

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Uhm, I'm the one who first showed you this chart??

And INFJ is the most compatible with ENTP according to this, so you clearly don't believe it's accurate.

INFJs are also compatible with ENFPs

Most of my friends are/were INFPs. Most of my ex boyfriends(almost all) were ENFPs. 

I don't get along with TJs and TPs. 

♡✸♡.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

INFJs are also compatible with ENFPs

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Most of my friends are/were INFPs. Most of my ex boyfriends(almost all) were ENFPs. 

I don't get along with TJs and TPs. 

That's cause you much more of an INFP than INFJ.

Though in socionics you'd probably be INFp.