Tyler Robinson

___ b_sex

1,137 posts in this topic

I can only love a Mormon man. He is made for me. 

Truly in God's image. For a virgin like me. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

For the love of a Mormon man.......... 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

The total global population of Mormons is 16 million right now. 

♡✸♡.

And my sexual trauma came back to haunt me. 

I had a dream last night. 

And in the dream a man wanted to rape me

He wanted me as a sex slave. 

I was crying in the dream begging him to stop. But he made it harder for me to escape. He made me pledge that I won't do anything against his wish. 

♡✸♡.

He then laughed at me. He said I was as thin as paper 

♡✸♡.

I was running and running and running. 

I don't remember the beginning parts of the dream. 

I kept running through a forest until I came near a mansion. A very big house or building 

I went in.... And that was the end of my life. 

It had a huge door. 

I could barely be able to close it. 

This was a foolish decision 

I kept running through the mansion. It looks like an abandoned castle. I see a lot of large rooms. Inside these rooms are lots of pillars 

I hide near a pillar wishing he won't see me. 

After a while I see him entering my room and looking around and he spots me 

He comes closer and I hide my face into my hands. 

He holds me and tells me everything will be alright 

I tell him — please don't do this to me. 

He is taller and physically stronger with broad shoulders and very sturdy arms 

He slaps me hard. I'm on the verge of tears. 

I'm scared, frightened and feeling helpless. 

♡✸♡.

I remember more parts of the dream. 

He came closer. He grabbed arm rather forcefully. 

He looked into my eyes and proceeded to kiss me. Tongue in my mouth - deep. 

He pinned me to the wall. Said that he will rape me. 

He looked around. The floor was covered in dirt, stones and gravel. It seemed like there had been a fire in that place. Everything was full of dirt and burnt stuff. 

The floor was rough. He told me that he would need a soft bed (to fuck me). He kept looking around for a bed. Then he told me that he needs to find a bed somehow 

He told me that I'm safe. I had nothing to worry. He wouldn't harm me as long as I listened to him. 

Then he looked straight into my eyes and told me that I was his sex slave. That I needed to be his sex slave. Or suffer if I didn't do what he wanted. At this point I couldn't afford to say no. I could clearly see that I was trapped. There was no way out. My feet were wounded. I couldn't really run far. Running away from him would have put me in trouble. What if he left me there alone? I could scream all night and day and yet not a single soul would have heard my screams. I knew I was trapped. I had to listen to him to survive the whole ordeal.. Maybe one day if he had me enough times, he would set me free. That was my thought process. 

In the dream.. I see him grabbing me by the arm and taking me to a room. A very dark room. He took a piece of cloth from my long white dress and tied it around my mouth gagging me. Then he a part of the same cloth and tied my hands with it together like handcuffing me. 

He then made me sit there. He told me that he was afraid that I would run away. And then he told me that he needs to find a bed. 

He came back. I could hear footsteps. I could see him with a bunch of men carrying large wooden stuff. It was the bed. They were fixing the bed in the middle of the room, they were attaching the legs of the bed and assembling the furniture. He was instructing them. Then the men placed a mattress on the bed. Some pillows and sheets. Then the men left. 

He returned to my room. And he sat beside me. Then he told me that he wouldn't fuck me on the floor, it would be too rough and it would hurt my skin. That's why he had to arrange for a bed. Then he loosened the knots around my wrists. Began removing all the knots and freed me, grabbed me again by the arm and took me to the room where he had the bed arranged. And he threw me on the bed. It was very dark and rusty smell came from the walls of the room. Everything was looking ancient except the bed. He raped me. He pinned my arms and wrists to the bed, signaled me to be quiet and then penetrated me. I didn't scream because there was no point. Nobody would have heard me. I kept moaning and turning my head to the side to avoid looking at him. 

After he was done,he told me that he will get me some food. He told me that I had to be there for him like a mistress, he would lock the building whenever he had to go out and I wouldn't be able to escape, he would even lock the room. The room had a heavy stone door. Would have been impossible for me to try to open it without the key for the lock. He had the keys to the room as well as the main entrance to the building/mansion. 

Now I was totally trapped. I was his sex slave. He told me that he would beat me to a pulp if I even tried to run away. There was no freedom. I had to obey him. 

He told me that I need not worry about survival and that he would take every precaution so that I don't get pregnant. 

He said that he loved me and this was his way of showing love. 

♡✸♡.

I want a modern day version of Puerevirden. 

I used to kinda like the Bad Boy energy. Guys who have that rough and tough or rough and tumble aggressive energy where they will grab a girl and kiss her and not worry about approval. Just get what they want. 

Yea it's very sexy and appealing. 

A guy who doesn't give a shit about literally anything at all. 

It's very protective and affectionate 

Like a total Alpha............. Right?????? 

♡✸♡.

But these days my attitude about Masculinity is changing big time 

I don't want masculine to always represent "he will fuck me even if I don't want." 

That kinda domination is intoxicating. Appealing. 

But at a certain point, you outgrow your "teen girl getting conquered" fantasies 

I'm not saying it's not bad. It is really romantic when a guy sweeps you off, enforces his Masculinity on you and makes you completely submit to him. It's a kind of femininity that's appealing where you wanna be the trophy trad wife to a big guy and please him with your softness and let him be the king of your house. 

I don't deny such femininity. 

♡✸♡.

What I have described above is a very caveman kind of Masculinity. Very raw and dominating. 

♡✸♡.

And the other one was nascent Masculinity. The beta type but not exactly beta.. 

The kind where you are just with me, Loving me in a loving sweet way but making sure that I'm safe at all times 

The softer kind of Masculinity. 

Where you please me. 

♡✸♡.

Halloween Special 

♡✸♡.

I forgot. I forgot. I forgot I was watching the Exorcist. 

*goes back to watching. 

♡✸♡.

I slept off while  watching the movie. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

It seems like the movie is not allowing me to watch it. 

Mormon Lords help me. 

♡✸♡.

This is my 4th attempt to try to watch the movie. Everytime I try to watch it, something happens and I get distracted. 

I have never been so distracted while watching this movie. 

They say people actually suffered heart attacks while watching this movie in theaters. 

I'm taking a chance. If I die, no problem. 

You can write obituary here later.. :P

♡✸♡.

You're the only one who makes me feel completely helpless. 

Why why why? 

Why do you do that to me? 

You make me want to beg you for sex 

♡✸♡.

Last night I had a dream in which I kept begging you for sex. I wanted it so bad. I wanted to spread my legs to you. I wanted you to fuck me so badly 

My job was to please you somehow. And I felt like I wasn't doing a good job 

Well you got to teach me then. 

I'm sexually attracted to you. 

I don't know. 

I am just mad about you

Your dick would make me go crazy. 

You make me crazy with desire. 

Only you. Only you. Only you. 

♡✸♡.

You have this king energy which I'm insanely attracted to. 

You don't have an annoying boss energy. Just King energy.

♡✸♡.

I want to suck your dick. 

But not like this. I mean in your bedroom, in your bed. Right when your parents are home. I don't want to feel like I'm doing something wrong. 

I want to feel free with you. 

♡✸♡.