Razard86

Why Infinity is NonSense!!!

10 posts in this topic

Infinity....has no limits....its just utter nonsense......you see to make sense....would be a limit. To be every possibility....you would need the existence of that which makes no sense. So then you ask so is infinity stupid? Infinity....is everything.....and also nothing.....but that doesn't make sense!!! Exactly!! Sense....is finitude....so infinity doesn't make sense then? That is also a limit....it is BOTH!!! But understand....non sense is freedom.....sense making is bondage. To reach infinity....you must stop trying to make sense of it....you never will...it is the ungraspable...

So....how do you reach infinity? By stop pretending that you aren't already infinite. As long as you try to grasp it, you are denying what you are. You don't even need the pointers....you just need to accept it. Sure...the pointers help to prepare you to accept it...because to accept it is...to DIE. What you think of as DEATH.

All thought will be gone....all memory, there will only be....an ocean of infinite orgasms....all for free. To come into a dream...you have to think? The first thought that started this game of life...is ....WHAT AM I? You then created OTHERS, which are just you...and they reflect back at every moment what you are thinking/feeling. You then play this silly little game of pretend of what am I? But you take this game very serious!!! You need the answers!

But at various levels you stop....because on a subconscious level you realize what taking this question too far will do.....it will end all individual identification.....you will become...no identity by taking in all identities all at once.....so at whatever level of fear you have of total annihilation into the ocean of infinity...you will debate/argue/deny/ that which you are.....all debate/insults/hierarchies are just mental constructions you create....and make through the illusion of pain and pleasure. But if you were ever truly honest...you would laugh at the illusion you have constructed.

You have everything you ever need.....at this moment. You are an ice cube flowing in infinite love....that denies the existence of infinite love. If you could just drop your focus with the belief in a solid world, with boundaries, and labels, and see everything as an ocean of love....then you will allow yourself...to fuck the living daylights out of you in an ocean of orgasmic infinite love. You at this moment...are an infinite factory of bliss, peace, YOU ARE HEAVEN!!! ITSELF!!!

But of course what I am speaking you will believe is nonsense because you are addicted to making sense!!! LOL!!! Its so very funny!!! Psychedelics can help you realize this....but if you are not open to the fact that you are INFINITE LOVE RIGHT NOW.....you would deny even that..... You are perfection, you are divine, you are all you have searched for your entire life....which is why your life is the biggest practical joke ever!!!! Its so funny!!! You only ever wanted you!!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Ha, great post. Infinity is the total lack of sense, the unthinkable. To Think is limiting the infinity, just an illusion 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Thats why I almost went insane when I realized Infinity. 

But my question is, how can one get used to live in such state? 

I can barely walk in a state of infinite love, not to mention I cant stop crying. Imagine trying to live like this, lol. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

45 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Thats why I almost went insane when I realized Infinity. 

But my question is, how can one get used to live in such state? 

I can barely walk in a state of infinite love, not to mention I cant stop crying. Imagine trying to live like this, lol. 

Embodiment...is probably the tallest task. Your question is the same question I have....if you master embodiment....you will be in total balance with both the infinite and finite. 

I believe the key to it...is to what Alan Watts says in this video.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Kalki Avatar stop caring we have no control 

^ Yes....this is the answer.

This is by far the best thing I have ever read. You basically just described my first 5meo-dmt trip. Thank you for Love! :x

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S @Razard86

You guys need some award for the cutest/most wholesome exchanges between users on this forum. :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

reality is infinite and we created a prison to make it finite and to be able to have an experience. the experience is beautiful, magical and full of meaning, but the price is freedom. deep down we feel trapped, in the cage of the mind, and something pushes us to get out. our true nature is infinity, it is too strange for our limited mind, but once the barrier is broken and you realize infinity, it is pure freedom. there is nothing like it, it is like a fish that was in an aquarium and is released into the ocean. After you are back in your imaginary aquarium, but you know that it's a set, and the infinity is lurking in everything. That's freedom.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

reality is infinite and we created a prison to make it finite and to be able to have an experience. the experience is beautiful, magical and full of meaning, but the price is freedom. deep down we feel trapped, in the cage of the mind, and something pushes us to get out. our true nature is infinity, it is too strange for our limited mind, but once the barrier is broken and you realize infinity, it is pure freedom. there is nothing like it, it is like a fish that was in an aquarium and is released into the ocean. After you are back in your imaginary aquarium, but you know that it's a set, and the infinity is lurking in everything. That's freedom.

Exactly!!

Thats why layers upon layers must be deconstructed or seen through, the games of the mind is absolutely mind blowing, when the perspectives changes, mind is seen as it is as well.

It is Beauty itself really, Infinite Mind is endlessly creative and it is also endlessly deceptive, denying what it is, and because it does this, we have this thing we call a human life.

Pretty mindblowing and amazing how reality really is.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius