Antor8188

Why do female like rude men?

99 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Mental, emotional and spiritual cannot override biological. 

what is biological? You guys are tripping with biological stuff lol All men have penises btw

42 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

It's not complaining, it's a call-out to everyone telling me to 'not be logical'. You gotta know why you're so against logical thinking, right?! 

I really love this excuse, that 'you're just complaining, you're just whining, you can't possibly know what works, cuz you're logical. You have to be illogical to know what works!!' Please make some sense, instead of scapegoating me as 'complaining because you don't understand'. You're the one selling this to me, I'm not buying it. 

To say that women are illogical and that logic cannot be used to make sense to them is kinda misogynistic, to be honest. And also not true. There are smart women out there, women with brains. You just gotta know how to filter out the morons. ;) 

And a final point - the point of having a smart woman is to be able to communicate well and to be able to make a relationship work as a team-effort. You want a teammate, a partner who is smart, not stupid! This shit matters in the real world. 

Again you are whining because you don't understand. If you understood you wouldn't be whining. Notice...you are acting very similar to someone who is not acting logical. What does a logical person do? They investigate as to why something is. What does an emotional person do? Complain about it. I know why you don't understand I was once in your shoes. The difference is I did complain BUT I OWNED IT!! I realized that it was something I wasn't understanding. It took me 4 years and I finally cracked the code.

But notice....you aren't doing that...you are sitting here complaining. I could reveal to you why things are the way they are, but notice you didn't ask me for that....instead YOU GOT EMOTIONAL and are now defending your beliefs. 

Explain to me is that logical? What is logical and what is not is just self bias. Because I could explain in a logical way WHY you did these things. What is logical and isn't logical is just selfish projection. You are selfish and just want things your way. So you have a choice....you could ask for the answer and accept it...or continue to whine on the forums and get no closer to the truth.

Which do you want?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

what is biological? You guys are tripping with biological stuff lol All men have penises btw

Physical attraction and charm. Personality, looks, voice, mannerisms, temperament, style, communication skills, how you carry yourself. The most basic and initial form of attraction That tends to make first impressions. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Again you are whining because you don't understand. If you understood you wouldn't be whining.

Repeating a lie is not going to make it the truth, give it up. 

Notice...you are acting very similar to someone who is not acting logical. What does a logical person do? They investigate as to why something is.

That starts with hypotheses. I have explanations for your perceptions about women 'not being logical'. My experience with women says that they are very logical and pragmatic. Some smarter than others. 

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What does an emotional person do? Complain about it.

Emotional is not the opposite of logical. Now, complaining is illogical. But, that's an assumption on your part. 

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I know why you don't understand I was once in your shoes. The difference is I did complain BUT I OWNED IT!! I realized that it was something I wasn't understanding. It took me 4 years and I finally cracked the code.

I never said I don't understand your perception of 'women are illogical'. I do understand it. And I disagree with it. 

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But notice....you aren't doing that...you are sitting here complaining. I could reveal to you why things are the way they are, but notice you didn't ask me for that....instead YOU GOT EMOTIONAL and are now defending your beliefs. 

Explain to me is that logical? What is logical and what is not is just self bias. Because I could explain in a logical way WHY you did these things. What is logical and isn't logical is just selfish projection. You are selfish and just want things your way. So you have a choice....you could ask for the answer and accept it...or continue to whine on the forums and get no closer to the truth.

Which do you want?

Emotional is not the opposite of logical. If you assume that, yeah. I can see why you'd think that women are illogical. 

I've already called bullshit on your 'truth'. 

36 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Mental, emotional and spiritual cannot override biological. 

Lol yes they can.

16 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Physical attraction and charm. Personality, looks, voice, mannerisms, temperament, style, communication skills, how you carry yourself. The most basic and initial form of attraction That tends to make first impressions. 

Most of these aren't biological.

Charm, personality, mannerisms, temperament, style, communication, how you carry yourself are all mental, emotional and spiritual traits.

3 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Repeating a lie is not going to make it the truth, give it up. 

That starts with hypotheses. I have explanations for your perceptions about women 'not being logical'. My experience with women says that they are very logical and pragmatic. Some smarter than others. 

Emotional is not the opposite of logical. Now, complaining is illogical. But, that's an assumption on your part. 

I never said I don't understand your perception of 'women are illogical'. I do understand it. And I disagree with it. 

Emotional is not the opposite of logical. If you assume that, yeah. I can see why you'd think that women are illogical. 

I've already called bullshit on your 'truth'. 

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

It's not complaining, it's a call-out to everyone telling me to 'not be logical'. You gotta know why you're so against logical thinking, right?! 

I really love this excuse, that 'you're just complaining, you're just whining, you can't possibly know what works, cuz you're logical. You have to be illogical to know what works!!' Please make some sense, instead of scapegoating me as 'complaining because you don't understand'. You're the one selling this to me, I'm not buying it. 

To say that women are illogical and that logic cannot be used to make sense to them is kinda misogynistic, to be honest. And also not true. There are smart women out there, women with brains. You just gotta know how to filter out the morons. ;) 

And a final point - the point of having a smart woman is to be able to communicate well and to be able to make a relationship work as a team-effort. You want a teammate, a partner who is smart, not stupid! This shit matters in the real world. 

Look at all your anger. See how emotional you are? You are very bitter. Again...notice...you have not asked for any answers. Why? Because you don't care for answers. You want to vent and be emotional. So you are acting exactly....the way that you despise. You demonize women for being emotional...and now look!!! You are being emotional!!! Look at what passion you type!!! 

Again...you haven't asked for any answers. Every response is self-assured, you know I'm wrong....why? Because you are angry. If you knew the answer...you wouldn't be complaining and acting the way you are acting right now. 

Why am I being so tough on you? Because for you to get women...you have to get rid of this part of you. As long as you cannot learn emotional control...no woman...will ever stick around for long. Now again...do you want me to provide you with answers? Or are you going to continue to whine and complain. I can easily get you all the answers you want. But as long as you keep this up...you reveal you don't want answers....you want attention.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, spiritual memes said:

Most of these aren't biological.

Charm, personality, mannerisms, temperament, style, communication, how you carry yourself are all mental, emotional and spiritual traits.

Those are physical and a part of basic personality, stuff you're born with. 

Charm is a natural trait. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

Those are physical and a part of basic personality, stuff you're born with. 

Charm is a natural trait. 

You are absolutely not born with any of these these qualities. tf are you smoking? All of these traits are based on the environment you grew up in and can easily be changed. In fact, most of these traits change naturally on their own just by living life.

2 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

You are absolutely not born with any of these these qualities. tf are you smoking? All of these traits are based on the environment you grew up in and can easily be changed. In fact, most of these traits change naturally on their own just by living life.

Most people can't develop them. They come to a person naturally. 

Nothing to do with environment but more to do with genetics. 

And some good luck. 

♡✸♡.

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

Most people can't develop them. They come to a person naturally. 

Nothing to do with environment but more to do with genetics. 

And some good luck. 

You can literally change your style by buying some clothes...

And the rest can be changed in a few months with some basic personal development or overnight with a low to medium dose of psychedelics. 

If you change your social circle, these things all change naturally on their own with no effort.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Look at all your anger. See how emotional you are? You are very bitter. Again...notice...you have not asked for any answers. Why? Because you don't care for answers. You want to vent and be emotional. So you are acting exactly....the way that you despise. You demonize women for being emotional...and now look!!! You are being emotional!!! Look at what passion you type!!! 

My dude, I would like to kindly draw your attention to the logical inconsistencies of what you're saying. 

When did I 'demonize women for being emotional'?! 

I'm getting angry cuz I'm being targeted here for pointing out the inconsistencies in your reasoning. 

Again...you haven't asked for any answers. Every response is self-assured, you know I'm wrong....why? Because you are angry. If you knew the answer...you wouldn't be complaining and acting the way you are acting right now. 

You want me to ask for answers?! Well, fix the inconsistencies in what you're saying first. Then I might consider that you know what you're talking about. 

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Why am I being so tough on you? Because for you to get women...you have to get rid of this part of you. As long as you cannot learn emotional control...no woman...will ever stick around for long. Now again...do you want me to provide you with answers? Or are you going to continue to whine and complain. I can easily get you all the answers you want. But as long as you keep this up...you reveal you don't want answers....you want attention.

Is this your first time having to earn someone's trust in your opinions?! 

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

My dude, I would like to kindly draw your attention to the logical inconsistencies of what you're saying. 

When did I 'demonize women for being emotional'?! 

I'm getting angry cuz I'm being targeted here for pointing out the inconsistencies in your reasoning. 

You want me to ask for answers?! Well, fix the inconsistencies in what you're saying first. Then I might consider that you know what you're talking about. 

Is this your first time having to earn someone's trust in your opinions?! 

What makes you think I want your trust? I want you to admit you don't know anything. As long as you think you understand something you don't you will be lost. So how about I ask you some questions. Why do women like rude men? Why are women emotional? Answer those questions.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What makes you think I want your trust?

You want to give me answers, without wanting my trust? What do you think I'm going to do with those answers that come from someone I don't trust?! 

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I want you to admit you don't know anything.

Oh no sir. I don't act that humble with people I don't trust. 

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

So how about I ask you some questions. Why do women like rude men? Why are women emotional? Answer those questions.

Women don't like rude men. They're just willing to put up with someone who has a style that their daddy had, if they have low self-esteem. 

And, why are women emotional? Well, first of all, all humans are emotional. All mammals are emotional, in fact. The difference between men and women, is that men have a facts-first epistemology and women have a feelings-first epistemology. I.e. men's worldview is in terms of facts about the material world whereas women's worldview is in terms of feelings and emotions. 

This is why, in a moment of danger, men become very efficient at doing something about it whereas women slip into a fear/terror-space. Because women get the emotional response to the dangerous situation before they get the facts. Which is why they slip into catastrophization relative to it. Seems irrational to men, because we're able to see all the facts first. So, when the fear hits us, we're able to set it aside as a secondary concern and directly focus on the problem at hand. But, doesn't seem irrational to women! 

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

You want to give me answers, without wanting my trust? What do you think I'm going to do with those answers that come from someone I don't trust?! 

Oh no sir. I don't act that humble with people I don't trust. 

Women don't like rude men. They're just willing to put up with someone who has a style that their daddy had, if they have low self-esteem. 

And, why are women emotional? Well, first of all, all humans are emotional. All mammals are emotional, in fact. The difference between men and women, is that men have a facts-first epistemology and women have a feelings-first epistemology. I.e. men's worldview is in terms of facts about the material world whereas women's worldview is in terms of feelings and emotions. 

This is why, in a moment of danger, men become very efficient at doing something about it whereas women slip into a fear/terror-space. Because women get the emotional response to the dangerous situation before they get the facts. Which is why they slip into catastrophization relative to it. Seems irrational to men, because we're able to see all the facts first. So, when the fear hits us, we're able to set it aside as a secondary concern and directly focus on the problem at hand. But, doesn't seem irrational to women! 

1. Women do like rude men. Why? Rude is subjective. What is rude to one person is funny to another depending on the circumstances. It is well known behavior between close male friends to criticize each other for fun. Some men even do this all the time. In fact a lot of people like rude men. Have you not noticed there are a lot of popular rude men. So rude is actually an attractive behavioral trait.

In fact there is research that people high in the Dark Triad Traits do well with women and in business. 

2. You didn't explain why women were more emotional. You just said they are. Which means you don't know. Or maybe you forgot to mention it. So again I ask. WHY are women more emotional. Don't tell me they are. WHY?

Just now, Razard86 said:

2. You didn't explain why women were more emotional. You just said they are. Which means you don't know. Or maybe you forgot to mention it. So again I ask. WHY are women more emotional. Don't tell me they are. WHY?

It's just hardwiring, I guess. I don't know. What's your take? 

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

It's just hardwiring, I guess. I don't know. What's your take? 

There we go....now when I tell you this...it will blow your mind because it is so very simple. BUT YOU ARE CORRECT that is hardwiring. Women are more emotional....because babies and kids are emotional. Without our women being more emotional, and being able to connect to babies and children on a DEEP emotional level...humanity would have died off a long time ago.

Who takes care of the kids, the sick and the elderly? Primarily women. Women are over whelming represented in the health care fields and service industries. If women were like men...they would be too impatient to even take the time to deal with children. Only in the last couple hundred years have men started really taking time to spend with their children in ancient times outside of rites of passage and military training the fathers weren't really at home with the kids. They were too busy doing other things like conquering, hunting, and building/inventing.

This simple fact....I have noticed...NOBODY SAYS!!! So guess what? Now as a man...you can't blame her for being emotional...because you know its needed in her ability to connect with children as you have said...its hardwired in. The other reasons are also the emotional center in her brain is more pronounced and active than a man's, and obviously her menstrual cycle makes her internal chemistry very chaotic in comparison to a man's.

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There we go....now when I tell you this...it will blow your mind because it is so very simple. BUT YOU ARE CORRECT that is hardwiring. Women are more emotional....because babies and kids are emotional. Without our women being more emotional, and being able to connect to babies and children on a DEEP emotional level...humanity would have died off a long time ago.

Who takes care of the kids, the sick and the elderly? Primarily women. Women are over whelming represented in the health care fields and service industries. If women were like men...they would be too impatient to even take the time to deal with children. Only in the last couple hundred years have men started really taking time to spend with their children in ancient times outside of rites of passage and military training the fathers weren't really at home with the kids. They were too busy doing other things like conquering, hunting, and building/inventing.

This simple fact....I have noticed...NOBODY SAYS!!! So guess what? Now as a man...you can't blame her for being emotional...because you know its needed in her ability to connect with children as you have said...its hardwired in. The other reasons are also the emotional center in her brain is more pronounced and active than a man's, and obviously her menstrual cycle makes her internal chemistry very chaotic in comparison to a man's.

After some thought on why I didn't really care about the answer to this question 'why they're emotional', I realized that I care about the 'how' more than the 'why'. How are they more emotional, how does their mind work differently to mine? So that I can figure out how I should be communicating with them. From questions of how to approach them, how to not run out of things to say, how to escalate, etc. to proper conflict-resolution in relationships, ultimately it's all about communication. (Which is why being with a smart woman really, really matters to me)

But thanks anyways! Doesn't hurt to know this. 

7 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

After some thought on why I didn't really care about the answer to this question 'why they're emotional', I realized that I care about the 'how' more than the 'why'. How are they more emotional, how does their mind work differently to mine? So that I can figure out how I should be communicating with them. From questions of how to approach them, how to not run out of things to say, how to escalate, etc. to proper conflict-resolution in relationships, ultimately it's all about communication. (Which is why being with a smart woman really, really matters to me)

But thanks anyways! Doesn't hurt to know this. 

I got the answer for this as well and sorry for the way I was....it was intentional I need to piss people off sometimes to wake them up. Anger brings forth the truth....makes you say what you really feel because you say "FUCK THIS SHIT!!!"

Okay so first watch this video. It is going to be a struggle to accept this, but understand....you also work this way as well you just don't realize it. Men and women have both aspects within them, its just yours is repressed because you were socialized to repress it. Some call a man's feminine his inner child. Whatever way you wanna look at it and label it is fine. So first this video will describe the issue all of us human's have when someone is in their feelings. Now this is not exclusive to women, men are too and especially children. 

So first watch this Video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg&t=6s

Now notice... the most important thing she wants is to be heard right? Well that's only 1/2. The two most important things ALL HUMANS want when they speak is to be heard, and understood. 

So you might ask...how do I best do that? I got the solution for you right here.

https://www.amazon.com/Never-Split-Difference-audiobook/dp/B01COR1GM2

Here are some videos where people interview Chris Voss who is a former FBI Hostage Negotiator and drops game on how to win basically every interaction with other people. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chris+voss+tactical+empathy

Now practicing it if you are a logical type...is hard...because it will FEEL like you are agreeing with someone....you are NOT. You are just meeting them where they are at, and you will know this but that feeling.... IS PESKY!!! LOL!!! If you can overcome that feeling and sit in that discomfort...it will transform your life and all social interactions and EVERYONE WILL LOVE YOU!!!