ivankiss

Best sex ever, but we're both sore. What to do?

29 posts in this topic

I met a girl who is my perfect match. I mean, I can hardly imagine sex getting any better than this. It's a perfect balance of wild, animalistic sex and love making. It's fantastic.

Our time together is limited though. I'm leaving this place in October, and I doubt I'll be back anytime soon.

We're sharing an apartment right now, so obviously, we want to have sex all the time. Only problem is, we are both quite sore and it's kinda ruining the party.

What can be done about this?

Clearly, the smart thing to do would be to take days off, not go so crazy on each-other, etc... but that does not sound too good. We both want to keep this thing going, non stop, till the day I leave.

She's crazy wet all the time, so that's not an issue, really. I could get some lube, but I honestly think it's unnecessary. I'm thinking we should take breaks frequently, while having sex. Like, not have sex more than 15 to 20 mins at a time. That might do it. I also heard that plain probiotic yogurt could help. Basically, dipping a tampon in it.

This is a marathon. We cannot stop just yet. We often pull all nighters, etc. I need a solution.

Anyone here has any experience with this kind of stuff?

11 hours ago, ivankiss said:

We both want to keep this thing going, non stop, till the day I leave.

Why is that so important?

I get it that it’s good sex and it feels good. But if you’re sore and it no longer feels good to keep going, kinda defeats the purpose, no?

11 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Clearly, the smart thing to do would be to take days off, not go so crazy on each-other

You already said it. Just take some more breaks. Restart when it feels good to restart.

You could try turning each other on enough to cum without touching the sensitive parts. More dirty talking and denial while pleasuring any parts that are not sore. 

13 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Anyone here has any experience with this kind of stuff?

Totally dude. This is the guy you need to learn from inorder to condition not only your hands, but the tool down there so to speak. The training works exactly the same, so just watch and learn.

I often get injured ? I usually just take a break. Do something else for a few days to recover.

@ivankiss Relax. It's beautiful that there is such attraction between you, but learn to let go.

Obviously, there will be a lot of fear. You will probably be afraid of disapointing her, she will be afraid of disapointing you. There will be the question - 'who are we toghether without sex?'. There might be the thing you are describing - 'oh no, it's so good and it's gonna end soon so I gotta get as much as possible' (aka. percieveing a universe in which there is 'shortage').

The question really is - are you devoted to perpetuating pleasure? - if so, go find  a clever trick.

But if you are devoted to your BEing's Evolution - start seeing that there must be a natural 'living and dying', 'allowing pleasure in, letting it go'.

Thanks guys.

We had great morning sex. Less than 30mins, I'd say. It was not painful for either one of us. Definitely feeling a bit desensitized though. It only makes sense.

I guess going for hours and hours at a time is not smart. It can be a once in a blue moon type of thing, but definitely not every day.

Thing is, the attraction between us is so damn strong, it's almost more painful to resist each other than to have sex all the time. We are ridiculously turned on, simply by being around each other.

Things are great when we're not having sex too. We talk and talk, and it seems like we could go on forever. It's like sex for the mind.

The only thing that's bugging the system here, is knowing that this is going to be short lived. We have an expiration date, and it's kinda hard to ignore that.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Thanks guys.

We had great morning sex. Less than 30mins, I'd say. It was not painful for either one of us. Definitely feeling a bit desensitized though. It only makes sense.

I guess going for hours and hours at a time is not smart. It can be a once in a blue moon type of thing, but definitely not every day.

Thing is, the attraction between us is so damn strong, it's almost more painful to resist each other than to have sex all the time. We are ridiculously turned on, simply by being around each other.

Things are great when we're not having sex too. We talk and talk, and it seems like we could go on forever. It's like sex for the mind.

The only thing that's bugging the system here, is knowing that this is going to be short lived. We have an expiration date, and it's kinda hard to ignore that.

Wow man I am so happy for you!!!! So happpy!!! Thanks for sharing this!!! I wish everyone could experience this as you have!! Such a blessing!! You should share your story with others, hell do a podcast and talk about what makes the two of your click so well. Please continue to post more on this section of the forums, we need some more positive input here to balance out all the dark, depressed posts that circulate here so often!!

Your post is a blessing!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Enjoy the time you have now and perhaps experiment with lighter techniques. 

For the long term, you can train yourself for longer sessions so when this happens you're ready to go. 

Feel happy for you as well bro. Sounds amazing!! ?

Tied her down last night. It was her very first time. She gave herself to me completely. 

I'll probably do a full entry in my sex diary. This was just ridiculously good. 

Sounds to me like an extreme and unhealthy obsession. What goes up must come down. Honeymoon period will eventually end. BE AWARE NOW

1 hour ago, xbcc said:

Sounds to me like an extreme and unhealthy obsession. What goes up must come down. Honeymoon period will eventually end. BE AWARE NOW

I'm moving to another country in two weeks. Of course it will end. 

Why are you questioning him about stuff. He asked for a simple advice. 

Ever came across something truly amazing in life, yet you knew it had to be let go off and, in a sense, be sacrificed for the greater good? For the next step in your evolution? For your purpose? Your mission? Your very essence?

Well, this is one of those experiences.

It's incredible. It's magical. But it must be left behind.