Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alta

Constantly recurring weird state of consciousnes

1 post in this topic

The only way I can describe this state is with Leo's dials analogy, its as if every sensory perception is being ramped up to extreme levels. Sounds become louder, vision becomes somewhat non-dual, cuz I am not able to understand wether something is big or small, cuz its both at the same time, thoughts become extremly loud, as if my thinking voice was shouting instead of normal speaking, and body sensation gain deeper feeling to them. My whole being just goes crazy, and there is some kind of intuitive knowing in my minds eye, that part is just impossible to describe, even during the experience, its so vague yet so clear that something "occupies" me, as if some kind of indescribable force or energy is doing something to me. During the whole experince there is a distinct feeling that I haven't noticed before, but its similar to fear I guess, at least it felt like that this time. I just thought maybe its some kind of spontaneous ego death, so I went with it like "well if there is someone to die today, so be it", but before that experience just recently I had almost constant no-self experience, it was just clear to me that there is no one that is aware, yet there is (which is confusing). This state ended after I noticed that every sensation is realized 24/7, cuz it was very hard to ignore anything when every experience was screaming so much, so I was practically aware of everything.

This things has been happening to me from my childhood, always, at some point I would have this state for about 2-5 minutes and thats it, but this time it was so much longer and deeper, and now I felt some spiritual meaning in it. I'm really interested in what the heck this is.