Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r0ckyreed

The Problem Is Materialistic Ideologies NOT Science!

57 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

That's a narrow view of Science. According to Mystics, Yoga and Meditation are Science. Deconstruction is Science as well. So it depends on which culture/part of the world you ask. Its important we mention which particular Science we are referring to.

Agreed. I am going to change the title to The Problem is Materialism/Ideology NOT Science because science is all about investigating reality and materialistic ideologies have effected the quality of science in the mainstream as well as individual/collective worldviews.

A true scientist is a truth-seeker who examines and deeply questions their methods of science. A truth-seeker is a rare breed.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

26 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Agreed. I am going to change the title to The Problem is Materialism/Ideology NOT Science because science is all about investigating reality and materialistic ideologies have effected the quality of science in the mainstream as well as individual/collective worldviews.

A true scientist is a truth-seeker who examines and deeply questions their methods of science. A truth-seeker is a rare breed.

Totally agree.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Idealist science will still not grasp Infinity.

You guys don't appreciate how deep this goes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Matthew85 what makes you think it won't? Let me ask you....how does someone create something? What do they need to cultivate? The man who invented the pencil had to do what first?

The question was framed from Leo's perspective, not mine. 

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What about psychedelic science? Don’t you consider what you do to be a science?

I don’t know what type of science will grasp Infinity because I have not grasped it. I don’t see how you could grasp Infinity unless you are dead. As long as we are still alive, we will have ego, and we will have biases that limits the minds ability to grasp Truth. I don’t even know what it even means to grasp Infinity because by definition, it cannot be grasped?

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The majority of the western world is stuck in materialist ideology. This is the biggest obstacle to any kind of awakening since materialists will never even attempt to awaken. idealism opens the door to awakening while still being compatible with science which is why its important that idealism can be more widely accepted.

the path goes: Materialism > dualism/panpsychism > Idealism > Nonduality > God Realization/infinity

Its pretty much impossible for a materialist to reach infinity but easier the higher you are on the path.

Science/non-science is a duality.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Science/non-science is a duality.

So is true/false. Some forms science within reality are more aligned with reaching truth, whereas others keep the scientists fiddling around in reality. How do you think Morpheus got those psychedelic pills? Science! :) 

I think I am getting you now. You are trying to help us deconstruct conventional science with that series so that we can partake in higher-conscious science (i.e., spirituality) to help us access God, Truth, and Love? 

Edited by r0ckyreed

3 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I think I am getting you now. You are trying to help us deconstruct conventional science with that series so that we can partake in higher-conscious science (i.e., spirituality) to help us access God, Truth, and Love?

Dude, I explained everything in the series. You're bringing up questions which were all answered.

A lot more was talked about than materialism.

Edited by Leo Gura

We will likely need to rewatch, deeply contemplate, read and observe over time and allow recontextualizarion etc to happy to fully understand the series and it’s implications. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It would help if you guys realized that Albert Einstein is imaginary.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, I explained everything in the series. You're bringing up questions which were all answered.

A lot more was talked about than materialism.

It’s been a bit since I last watched the series. I will watch them again and contemplate. Sometimes, it takes me a little longer for things to click. 

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It would help if you guys realized that Albert Einstein is imaginary.

I can see how I am imagining Albert Einstein and his life right now in my direct experience. What I don’t realize is how I am imagining direct experience or actuality. If everything is imaginary, then why say ______ is imaginary? Are you saying that _____ is imaginary within my imagination of direct existence/actuality? Because that is how is how I am interpreting it. Like a dream within the Dream.

Thanks for your patience and time. Sorry for the confusion and being slow. Just trying to understand what you mean.

Edited by r0ckyreed

@Leo Gura more like Albert Idea-in-my-mind-Stein am I right? ?

◭"89"

@r0ckyreed I think you need to experience realizing that the external world is literally your imagination first. Mystical experiences reveal this with such obvious and direct insight.

We say it’s imaginary because you are a single infinite mind imaging all things. Life is a dream. 

The word “Imaginary” is also contextually dense and has layers and can be used to point to different aspects of consciousness. We are all limited by symbolic language, state of consciousness and lack of direct experience and reference experiences. 

Science is stuck in materialism using people like Einstein as authority figures, etc trying to think they can understand reality by studying his work. But, this is simply god running in circles in its own finite dream which is just it’s own mind playing and pretending.

As a human you can imagine things. That capacity you have to imagine is a small aspect of infinite minds ability to imagine entire universes and physics etc 

When you have your first mystical experience where you realize you have infinite will, and all reality is a construct of your mind and… you are God. It’ll make sense. If you can remember when you go back to being finite…

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I can see how I am imagining Albert Einstein and his life right now in my direct experience. What I don’t realize is how I am imagining direct experience or actuality. If everything is imaginary, then why say ______ is imaginary? Are you saying that _____ is imaginary within my imagination of direct existence/actuality? Because that is how is how I am interpreting it. Like a dream within the Dream.

Everything is imaginary but you're not aware of that yet.

I'm saying that your hand is imaginary as you're looking at it.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is imaginary but you're not aware of that yet.

I'm saying that your hand is imaginary as you're looking at it.

How does knowing this help us in our day to day life?

44 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

It doesn’t 

ThTs why science is considered survival 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

54 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

The only thing I noticed so far at the moment is to not take things so seriously. Ultimately? Something to investigate further when it comes to science. If Science is imaginary....how could you use that when it comes to things like teleportation, and space travel. Things like that. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Some may otherwise stay stuck in depression/suicidal ideation. 

Almost nothing finite can dissolve your pain or satisfy you except God.

Truth liberates you in more ways than one. 

You'd really appreciate it if you've experienced what it's like hitting a wall over and over, reaching the same end of the road with the "human life".

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Actually Albert Einstein is quantum...he's only matter when you are looking at him but when you aren't he's in wave form.