Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rosie

Hypnosis

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Lately I started to try self hypnosis and sleep hypnosis to see how do they work. I found on youtube several videos for several issues, Weight loss and letting past go, there are several other topics, but I started to use these. What do you think  is it a good thing to use it additionally for my growing process or do I just try to take the easier path? Does hypnosis really work or is it the placebo effect what I am experiencing?

What are your opinions on hypnosis?

I recently listened to 'a practical guide to self hypnosis' by Melvin Powers on libivox audiobooks. Hypnosis works. It is used by many therapists around the world. Even by dentists to replace anesthetics. I think people greatly underestimate the influence of the mind on the body and visa versa. Maybe it is worth to see an experienced hypnotherapist to help you achieve your goals and grow.

Hypnosis definitely works. But it's not a magic pill. I have this feeling that most people's expect it to do miracles and solve all their problems without any effort, which isn't a good attitude to take. Think of it as one tool in your self-actualization toolbox.

You could try a quality hypnotherapist or learn to get good at self-hypnosis.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.