Razard86

Why you must accept yourself the way you are and everyone around you

19 posts in this topic

The Radical Implications of Oneness video drives home a point that many often miss. Its not just you will cycle through all the different types of lives (which you are doing simultaneously right now in the present moment) but its also in your own life you will.

For example if you are too attached to your good looks, when you age you will suffer. If you are too attached to your physical autonomy, your ability to move without assistance, you will suffer if you ever lose that in old age. If you are too attached to your smarts and brilliance, you will suffer as your mind starts to deteriorate in old age. If you are too attached at having a vibrant social life with friends, if they become busy with families and other business you will suffer. 

You get where I am going with this right? So accept yourself as you are, accept everything around you, but don't allow anything around you to define you. If you accomplish this, then all is well. I recently visited my mother and she has Parkinson's and her depression stems from her losing control over her body. I'm watching this happen and I tell myself if that is my fate I will need to accept it. Its a tall order, but love/acceptance is the key to unlock nirvana. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Interesting .so should I get Rid of all my attachments?  Is it realistic ,possible or doable to love everyone and everything equally?  For example I cannot love pain and suffering. And I must do that in order to survive.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Interesting .so should I get Rid of all my attachments?  Is it realistic ,possible or doable to love everyone and everything equally?  For example I cannot love pain and suffering. And I must do that in order to survive.

The opposite is true, if you love pain and suffering....completely...you die. And death is nirvana. Your human body will be walking around but "you" will cease to exist...LOL its so funny. You need suffering to have a life. Its freaking hilarious!!! Every single human being on the planet loves suffering. I never realized this so obviously until this moment. Suffering makes you alive....because it truly make life seem real. 

This design...is ingenious!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just now, Razard86 said:

The opposite is true, if you love pain and suffering....completely...you die. And death is nirvana. Your human body will be walking around but "you" will cease to exist...LOL its so funny. You need suffering to have a life. Its freaking hilarious!!! Every single human being on the planet loves suffering. I never realized this so obviously until this moment. Suffering makes you alive....because it truly make life seem real. 

With what logic you came up for this explanation.SOmething about it is fundamentally wrong.Life is peaceful mostly.

First you were talking about sovereignty. What's the final stance may I ask? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

So, treating everything as if you are borrowing it

Describe a thought.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

With what logic you came up for this explanation.SOmething about it is fundamentally wrong.Life is peaceful mostly.

If there was no pain, or suffering...you would realize everything is fake. You need danger, you need pain, you need suffering, to think things are real. If you truly KNEW you couldn't die, that there was nothing to fear...then you actually die.

Your life is your pain, your struggles, your triumphs, your limitations and how they impact you. Your life is your belief you are separate. You gotta understand you are GOD, you need to trick yourself to have a life, otherwise you are just ONE.

To create a life you need fear, conflict, pain, suffering, all to make it real. The only reason you know a movie is FAKE because you aren't suffering. Its so freaking genius!!!

Just now, Razard86 said:

If there was no pain, or suffering...you would realize everything is fake. You need danger, you need pain, you need suffering, to think things are real. If you truly KNEW you couldn't die, that there was nothing to fear...then you actually die.

Your life is your pain, your struggles, your triumphs, your limitations and how they impact you. Your life is your belief you are separate. You gotta understand you are GOD, you need to trick yourself to have a life, otherwise you are just ONE.

To create a life you need fear, conflict, pain, suffering, all to make it real. The only reason you know a movie is FAKE because you aren't suffering. Its so freaking genius!!!

Thanks for explanation ,that was very good.

Your own contenmplation?

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Suffering is bad. Because you are supposed to take care of your self as you liked to be cared of.

My friend you are a tyrant against yourself.

For the sake of an argument: is it bad if I dont want to make my child feel happy ever?

Remember there are people who made bad things and still live happily because they forgave themselves for what they've done.

Reward and punishment is also applicable to one self. Reward your fucking self dont alway punish it.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Thanks for explanation ,that was very good.

Your own contenmplation?

Well... I mean it actually makes you look at suffering differently. I use to be in pain everyday, excruciating pain when I ran track in college. I essentially overtrained. I was training 3 times a day with only one break in the week. Recently because I am at a place in my life for the first time ever, where I am very comfortable, and not really experiencing any pain or suffering and reality is becoming unstable. I had a psychedelic like experience last night without a psychedelic and I am realizing more and more the boundaries dissolving.

You need distractions, you need things to take your focus away, otherwise...you will slowly start to realize how illusionary things are. You really only can awake when you have a stable environment to contemplate. But yeah.... I'll share later on a trick you can do to have psychedelic type experiences without psychedelics its been happening to me on and off, it catches me off guard when it happens. 

But yeah with enough contemplation and stability reality...starts to reveal the illusion. But yeah its your feelings that make everything real, which means if you feel something is real....its real and if you feel its not...its not. Which is pretty cool when you realize that power. 

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Suffering is bad. Because you are supposed to take care of your self as you liked to be cared of.

My friend you are a tyrant against yourself.

For the sake of an argument: is it bad if I dont want to make my child feel happy ever?

Remember there are people who made bad things and still live happily because they forgave themselves for what they've done.

Reward and punishment is also applicable to one self. Reward your fucking self dont alway punish it.

HAHAHa you don't even believe the words you just said which is why its so damn funny!!! You don't even realize it, which is even funnier. 

Again.. if you walked outside and nothing could hurt you, you didn't need food, water, what would happen?......you would be like...this is fake!!! 

Your bias against pain and suffering is what will keep it real. I'm not a tyrant I love myself and treat myself great!! I just understand the importance of pain, and fear if you want to have a life. Without it...you are the walking dead LOL.

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

HAHAHa you don't even believe the words you just said which is why its so damn funny!!! You don't even realize it, which is even funnier. 

Again.. if you walked outside and nothing could hurt you, you didn't need food, water, what would happen?......you would be like...this is fake!!! 

Your bias against pain and suffering is what will keep it real. I'm not a tyrant I love myself and treat myself great!! I just understand the importance of pain, and fear if you want to have a life. Without it...you are the walking dead LOL.

No man .explain to me how without suffering our life would be worse. You have great insights  .but this one veered off a bit too far .

I agree that suffering can sometimes teach you some lessons. A man touches a fire, and gets burnt. Next time he winces while watching another man touch the fire. Eventually, he burns meat and makes food. 

Suffering is a process that yields lifetime lessons and empathy. It's a negative-feedback loop for your brain development, which is like a car going the same speed on cruise control even though it's driving on hills of ups and downs. The more you've suffered, the better you can react to difficult situations, and the more likely you are to have deep meaningful relationships. Happiness isn't a life free from suffering and full of pleasures, rather a life full of rich relationships. I agree with that.  However If we wanna figure out whether it's suffering or happiness that is necessary for out survival we would probably need  talk to each others in our deathbed and tell me which one you wish you had more of.

45 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No man .explain to me how without suffering our life would be worse. You have great insights  .but this one veered off a bit too far .

I agree that suffering can sometimes teach you some lessons. A man touches a fire, and gets burnt. Next time he winces while watching another man touch the fire. Eventually, he burns meat and makes food. 

Suffering is a process that yields lifetime lessons and empathy. It's a negative-feedback loop for your brain development, which is like a car going the same speed on cruise control even though it's driving on hills of ups and downs. The more you've suffered, the better you can react to difficult situations, and the more likely you are to have deep meaningful relationships. Happiness isn't a life free from suffering and full of pleasures, rather a life full of rich relationships. I agree with that.  However If we wanna figure out whether it's suffering or happiness that is necessary for out survival we would probably need  talk to each others in our deathbed and tell me which one you wish you had more of.

Its not your life would be worse...you wouldn't have a life. You really don't understand how immersion works. As long as there is no physical pain, and emotional pain you will always KNOW you are in a simulation. I used to play video games for hours and the ones that could bring me into their world got me emotionally but I ALWAYS knew it was fake. 

Life can ONLY be real with both physical and emotional pain. If you had no real danger....then how is life real? Stop being in your ego, stop thinking about your preferences and actually contemplate what I am saying. Have an OPEN MIND, and think. Can life be real if you cannot experience pain?

Ask yourself...why do movies, video games, etc. seem fake. Why can they hook me for awhile before I unattach and wake up? Why do some dreams pull me in deeper than others? What causes me to wake up?

These are the questions. Its not a question of life/better the question is how do you make life REAL? Otherwise...you will wake up.

Edited by Razard86

Definitely acceptance is an important thing... I actually think self help is the literal exact opposite of what anyone should do.

Very "Chinese finger trap". The more you try to change something the more you suffer... Many times the reason you must try is because failing will mean not getting something you desire. E.g. you CAN'T just be shy and stay that way because you might not get a girlfriend. There's a refusal there to accept the consequences OF the acceptance. But if you can accept both the trait AND the consequence, you are free...

7 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Definitely acceptance is an important thing... I actually think self help is the literal exact opposite of what anyone should do.

Very "Chinese finger trap". The more you try to change something the more you suffer... Many times the reason you must try is because failing will mean not getting something you desire. E.g. you CAN'T just be shy and stay that way because you might not get a girlfriend. There's a refusal there to accept the consequences OF the acceptance. But if you can accept both the trait AND the consequence, you are free...

Exactly you get it. Once you understand why everything is the way it is, you realize its beauty, so all resistance falls away, and then like you said...you are free. You can only be free with acceptance. The Enlightened Person, lives in both death and life at the same time. Because they realize there is no difference truly. 

All fears fall away, all resistance falls away, there is no bad, there is only perfection. Then you truly become reborn, and you become as Jesus said like a little child. Everything now recontextualized is heavenly, and you are in nirvana. 

Alan Watts talks about it in this video. I now realize where humanity is headed and BOY IS IT GOOD.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Exactly you get it. Once you understand why everything is the way it is, you realize its beauty, so all resistance falls away, and then like you said...you are free. You can only be free with acceptance. The Enlightened Person, lives in both death and life at the same time. Because they realize there is no difference truly. 

It is odd because people start meditation etc to "escape" whatever present situation they dislike. This forum/business is partially self help and that part is in direct conflict with this part.

Gurus and life coaching and self help and even "spirituality", is driven by desire and lack of acceptance of a current situation. Pain too, all the meditative exercises to try to accept it, is itself driven by lack of acceptance. Like the refusal to accept severe shyness because of a deeper refusal to be romantically fucked, there's a refusal to accept the sensation of pain because of a deeper refusal to suffer...

There are many things like that. When many people think of accepting pain, they are thinking like "I will make myself accept pain, so that the pain will go away", there's an objective of reaching something other than the present feeling. It's like when people during bad trips try to "let go" IN ORDER TO stop the terror. It is seemingly an action of surrender, but in actuality is more doing X to get Y. It's striving, desire, trying to get something or somewhere.

Easy for me to say as I live in 5 star luxury. Much more challenging to accept living in poverty or with chronic health problems etc. I don't think I could do it. I definitely couldn't...

8 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

It is odd because people start meditation etc to "escape" whatever present situation they dislike. This forum/business is partially self help and that part is in direct conflict with this part.

Gurus and life coaching and self help and even "spirituality", is driven by desire and lack of acceptance of a current situation. Pain too, all the meditative exercises to try to accept it, is itself driven by lack of acceptance. Like the refusal to accept severe shyness because of a deeper refusal to be romantically fucked, there's a refusal to accept the sensation of pain because of a deeper refusal to suffer...

There are many things like that. When many people think of accepting pain, they are thinking like "I will make myself accept pain, so that the pain will go away", there's an objective of reaching something other than the present feeling. It's like when people during bad trips try to "let go" IN ORDER TO stop the terror. It is seemingly an action of surrender, but in actuality is more doing X to get Y. It's striving, desire, trying to get something or somewhere.

Easy for me to say as I live in 5 star luxury. Much more challenging to accept living in poverty or with chronic health problems etc. I don't think I could do it. I definitely couldn't...

Exactly there is a purpose to it. Eventually....you get tired of struggling and fighting...and you just accept. Its why enlightenment is inevitable. One day it just dawned on me I was like "Ohhhhh life just happens, how could I forget?" I was never in control. There is NO BODY controlling anything. If everything is SELF....then I am not a self, everything is me, my resistance is akin to a kidney having self-awareness suddenly waking up and thinking it is separate from the body. It asks questions like why am I here, what is my purpose? It then resists against the body, and struggles all in vain thinking it has some control, until one day it realizes its not the kidney, but the whole body and it relaxes....then it becomes one with the whole body.

Humans have this issue. They have been given the gift of imagination, which basically makes them God in a finite form. They can create anything...and the first thing they created....was a finite self amidst an Infinite Self. The moment they did this...they created a World of Suffering. You can't suffer without a self. Ask yourself...can a kidney suffer? It can if it creates a self. Now notice this...Everything God creates...God becomes, so self is creation, so the self you are, you also created. So your ego is imaginary, but everything is imaginary, so your self is just as real as your human body. It is indistinguishable and that is why it is so hard to find your TRUE SELF, the NO SELF, the NO SELF that constantly creates a self. 

A self is just a creation that has a life. A beginning and an end. NO-SELF exists eternally, while SELF exists finitely. SELF can only exist within thought, emotion, and activity. If there is no activity going on...there is NO SELF. Just emptiness, nothingness. Everything was always this...but with thought, emotion, and activity...it can appear this has changed and a life emerges.

1. You could...you just may not WANT TOO. There is no difference between you and another human. If a human can do it...so can you. The only real limitations you have would be stuff like aptitude, but you would be amazed at what repetition and practice can create. Most humans have no clue what their true potential is. 

2. Humanity has been adapting to far worse, poverty today is no where near as bad as how bad it was being a hunter-gatherer in the jungle/forest. So its all context. If humanity survived then, they could survive now. Since you ARE THEM, you can do it now. There is no separation. You already know I am right, you just fell asleep again.

4. Picture how you were as a child, picture how you are now, the child version of you could look at you and say how could I ever become them? Easy...because its you!!! There is no difference between the child version of you and the current version of you. But you can create that distinction. You can create a distinction between you now, and 5 seconds ago. LOL. distinctions are hilarious!!!

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86 Sure maybe I could drill it into myself? I just don't want to sound hypocritical discussing acceptance when I'm lying here in bed in air conditioned rooms and not in the rainforests of South America smuggling coke, lol.

But I think yeah, that's the total release to freedom. When you can accept the LACK of acceptance. When you can accept suffering, and resistance, etc. If you can accept it without the sensations (or w.e.) changing. No desire for the bad feeling to go away, not doing anything to create a result. But also accepting the desire to do so and even accepting the self's attempts to do so.

When I'm getting my teeth drilled, I must accept my lack of acceptance of the pain. I must accept that I'm NOT sat there all zen. And the feeling DOESN'T change, the pain doesn't go away, and my DESIRE for it to go away remains, and that's okay too...

there are two types of suffering. the healthy suffering that life gives you. the pain, the cold, the fatigue, the danger. and the sick suffering that you inflict on yourself. it is the second that indicates that something must be understood. this suffering must completely disappear. we must be completely clear, clean of fear, open to the truth. the default feeling should be joy, not suffering. It is not like this? you have to go deeper