Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Myself

What do you refer to

32 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I do If you imagine I do ;)

Yet at the same time I'm a projection of your own mind .

Remember that imagination =reality . So what's real is ultimately what YOU imagine is real. 

No you are either living or not and that has nothing to do with my imagination.

7 minutes ago, Myself said:

No you are either living or not and that has nothing to do with my imagination.

By overthinking about these things, you are creating things that do not exist. 

This issue of other people existing or not has been bothering me as well.. and I had to bite the bullet and accept that It's my fucking mind that's spinning reality.  So whatever I imagine is real becomes real .it's really just that simple .

Take a day to imagine that solipsism is true and see how you will relate to others as if they were unconscious robots and how you will feel lonely.

Then take another day to Imagine that people are real .and notice how you will relate differently to people. You will start taking them more seriously. 

Please understand..this has taken me hundreds of hours of extreme contemplating to arrive to these conclusions. And the bottom line is that reality is whatever the fuck you imagine it to be. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

By overthinking about these things, you are creating things that do not exist. 

This issue of other people existing or not has been bothering me as well.. and I had to bite the bullet and accept that It's my fucking mind that's spinning reality.  So whatever I imagine is real becomes real .it's really just that simple .

Take a day to imagine that solipsism is true and see how you will relate to others as if they were unconscious robots and how you will feel lonely.

Then take another day to Imagine that people are real .and notice how you will relate differently to people. You will start taking them more seriously. 

Please understand..this has taken me hundreds of hours of extreme contemplating to arrive to these conclusions. And the bottom line is that reality is whatever the fuck you imagine it to be. 

You are imagining that I am imaginary.

@Myself do you want to understand this issue correctly or do you just want to waste some time? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Myself do you want to understand this issue correctly or do you just want to waste some time? 

Is it not absolutely critical to know whether other people are experiencing or not? It is my life's work right now.

5 minutes ago, Myself said:

Is it not absolutely critical to know whether other people are experiencing or not? It is my life's work right now.

your “existence” is the objective thing.

others are  distorted image ,they are neither real nor unreal, they are  whatever you imagine they are

”reality” is what is sensed by human from the existence. If I get the right comprehension, my answer is that it depends on whether your cosmicview is correct or not . If you believe others are real..that's false because you are imagining that .If you believe others are NOT real ..that's also false because you are imagining that .

Be open to the possibility that it's whatever you imagine it to be .and not some fixed rigid god-given truth .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

your “existence” is the objective thing.

others are  distorted image ,they are neither real nor unreal, they are  whatever you imagine they are

”reality” is what is sensed by human from the existence. If I get the right comprehension, my answer is that it depends on whether your cosmicview is correct or not . If you believe others are real..that's false because you are imagining that .If you believe others are NOT real ..that's also false because you are imagining that .

Be open to the possibility that it's whatever you imagine it to be .and not some fixed rigid god-given truth .

If the truth is whatever you imagine then essentially you are saying that my existence depends on your imagination. And yet I know this to be false since I am living regardless of whether you imagine me or not.

1 minute ago, Myself said:

If the truth is whatever you imagine then essentially you are saying that my existence depends on your imagination. And yet I know this to be false since I am living regardless of whether you imagine me or not.

No not necessarily.  The characters in your dreams at night depend on your consciousness to be real.

Same with this experience you are experiencing right now ..the only thing that gives arise to all these phenomenon (people, objects, colors, sounds etc ) is your own consciousness.  I mean it's obvious. Before you were born there was nothing . Things started existing as soon as you started existing . So the relationship between you and others is a co-arising relationship. 

7 minutes ago, Myself said:

Every other day, someone like you shows up claiming they are real. No you aren't real, you're just another insect thought up by consciousness. A piece of text on a screen. Only one of us is real, everyone else is imaginary. All the bots claim it's them... This is just so sad, consciousness is so alone that it keeps generating these phantoms who claim they are real

I is a figure of speech that is self explanatory (literally).

But as for what the I / self / consciousness refers to…

Nothing is actually relating or referring to anyone or anything separate from everything.

In a sense, the true frame is the one in which this is exactly what is longed for.

Awakening is an extremely powerful force. Not to be taken lightly. It’s beyond the self, in a way that is indescribable.

8 hours ago, Holykael said:

Every other day, someone like you shows up claiming they are real. No you aren't real, you're just another insect thought up by consciousness. A piece of text on a screen. Only one of us is real, everyone else is imaginary. All the bots claim it's them... This is just so sad, consciousness is so alone that it keeps generating these phantoms who claim they are real

I am not the text on the screen. I am the one writing the text.

Edited by Myself