LSD-Rumi

Why is nobody talking about DXM?

30 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@FlyingLotus This guy was addicted to everything :P 

That's how addicts are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/28/2022 at 2:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

Cause it's not good for ya.

It is not worse than ketamine for example. Both work on NMDA receptors and can cause brain damage in the process if abused. So why ketamine and not DXM although DXM is  way more accessible than ketamine. 

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@King Merk @G_A_L_E_X_Y Is there any psychedelic value for the first plateau or should I aim for the second?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@King Merk @G_A_L_E_X_Y Is there any psychedelic value for the first plateau or should I aim for the second?

I don't think the first or second plateaus are that valuable, it's not very psychedelic nor profound, and the first plateau is more like being drunk, but the third plateau was pretty good. Though I've only tried DXM around 5 times.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@LSD-Rumi @amanen yea I agree first and second plateau are more akin to being drunk and therefor not useful for spiritual work (although great in a social/recreation setting) 

Fourth plateau imo is too strong because I’d always “black out” and struggle to remember or integrate anything from the trip. 

Third plateau seems to be the sweet spot for spiritual gainz

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Extremely bad brain fog with the trip. No good especially when ketamine is available.

@King Merk @amanen So I took 6 pills of 30 mg freebase DXM just to test the ground. it made me very dizzy and tired which I didn't like. Its strength like a weak microdose of acid.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi yea sounds like you got a taste of the dissociative effects. It can be quite uncomfortable when you’re new to it.

My first few trips had flavors of scariness & discomfort due to the dissociation but the more you trip the more you get comfortable with it.

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@LSD-Rumi Yeah the bromine in DXM hydrobromide can make you really tired, and it’s toxic. Definitely not that great of a substance.

DXM is the worst drug I have ever tried in my life. Took it a few weeks ago. It left baked on the bed for a whole day and the dizziness persisted for the next day and you are too baked to get any real insights. Never again.

Edited by LSD-Rumi