Danioover9000

Daniel Schmachtenberger, the third attractor part 2

175 posts in this topic

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

So what Daniel thinks the world needs is actually not what the world needs. It only needs less fear.

Just two minutes ago

27 minutes ago, Devin said:

again with the b!tch a$$ strawmanning, I never said the world needs anything

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

@Devin Explain yourself.

I like long walks on the beach, sunrises, sunsets, the smell of autumn in an early October morning

Just now, Devin said:

I like long walks on the beach, sunrises, sunsets, the smell of autumn in an early October morning

Explain why it's a false statement.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Devin Explain yourself.

I wouldn't say the world needs anything

I was saying what Daniel is looking for

Edited by Devin
*what I think* he's looking for

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

I wouldn't say the world needs anything

Then you wouldn't be so concerned about what Daniel thinks the world needs.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

I was saying what Daniel is looking for

Daniel is looking for what the world needs. What you're offering is an answer for what the world needs.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Then you wouldn't be so concerned about what Daniel thinks the world needs.

I didn't feel concerned, just curious for conversation on the matter. I already said several times I'm not saying what he's doing is wrong or bad.

I don't get the sense you really care for either of us to gain anything from this so I'm probably done.

If you earnestly think I'm missing something I would sincerely like to continue this though. I know I don't know

11 minutes ago, Devin said:

I didn't feel concerned, just curious for conversation on the matter. I already said several times I'm not saying what he's doing is wrong or bad.

Again, Daniel is looking for what the world needs. What you're offering is a different answer for what the world needs.

This has been a semantics game this whole time. The incessant need to edit your phrasing ever so slightly indicates this. It shouldn't be this hard to communicate what you're trying to communicate: you're disagreeing with his prescriptions, his methods, his thinking, his worldview (your perception of it).

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Again, Daniel is looking for what the world needs. What you're offering is a different answer for what the world needs.

This has been a semantics game this whole time. The incessant need to edit your phrasing ever so slightly indicates this. It shouldn't be this hard to communicate what you're trying to communicate: you're disagreeing with his prescriptions, his methods, his thinking, his worldview (your perception of it).

The guy was asking me questions, so I answered them, you didn't like it, you don't have to read it. Oops another solution?, what a fukin crime!!!!

Funny you mention editing when the mods edits don't show as edits, ?got my eye on you!!!

Edited by Devin

@Oeaohoo if Leo calls you up on something, the rest of the forum members will grill you and eat you for dinner ?

34 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

@Oeaohoo if Leo calls you up on something, the rest of the forum members will grill you and eat you for dinner ?

I think he said he was done with the actualized forum, not coming back

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

I think he said he was done with the actualized forum, not coming back

I didn't read all of his posts, Schmachtenberger doesn't seem like a bad guy. Although I heard he makes a living selling vitamins and or nootropocs or something? Not sure. His talks are interesting to listen to, but I find him harder to understand than most other people, like Jordan Peterson on steroids hard to understand 

Just now, MarkKol said:

I didn't read all of his posts, Schmachtenberger doesn't seem like a bad guy. Although I heard he makes a living selling vitamins and or nootropocs or something? Not sure. His talks are interesting to listen to, but I find him harder to understand than most other people, like Jordan Peterson on steroids hard to understand 

I think Daniels brilliant, if you watch a few videos you pick up on his glossary. Very creative stuff