Gabith

An Eternal Life of Sex ?

29 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

He didn't say "if you were to become God...". You're going to be a human in a garden. A garden gnome, a perverted one.

An eternal life kinda implies "if you were to become God..."

As a human you couldn't have an eternal life.

9 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

An eternal life kinda implies "if you were to become God..."

As a human you couldn't have an eternal life.

...no, that's just a condition of the thought experiment. You're going to be a human that will magically live forever, stuck in a garden, eating, sleeping, shitting and having sex like some zoo animal.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

...no, that's just a condition of the thought experiment. You're going to be a human that will magically live forever, stuck in a garden while doing nothing else than having sex like some zoo animal.

Well in that case you'd not only get desensitised to the same stimuli over time, but you'd also eventually develop erectile dysfunction and whatnot, eventually.

16 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Well in that case you'd not only get desensitised to the same stimuli over time, but you'd also eventually develop erectile dysfunction and whatnot, eventually.

100% agreed.

The answer is simple: it's not a natural way to live life. Over time, you'll think you've come to hell. Your body has an innate sense of what it needs, and it's a delicate balance. When you're eating a meal, your body knows when it has had enough, or if you're eating the wrong food, or when you need to pee, or have sex, or move your body etc. Your body knows what is best for itself, and it tells you this, if only you're willing to listen.

There is an organic impulse towards health that is possible to tap into, and this is generally what raising your consciousness is about: finding out what truly serves you. Chasing pleasure directly is not the answer, because your body doesn't run on pleasure. It runs on meaning. Pleasure is merely a signal for when you do something meaningful. Your body adapts to excess of one thing, because in excess, it's no longer meaningful for your survival. What is meaningful is just the right amount, just that which serves you.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

In a universe where people breathe orgasms, nerds on a forum are asking “what about a lifetime full of oxygen?”

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

10 hours ago, Loba said:

Imagine being stuck in Fuck World for eternity.  They bring you into a room with a giant bed and strap you down every day.  Woman after woman comes in and rides you and or sits on your face.  You can't breath.  You can't move.  Your balls are so dry at this point from constantly being drained that each orgasm feels like a needle being shoved up your pee hole.  Then they unstrap you, take you to a large bathroom and hose you down.  You get about an hour in a nice garden, but you're surrounded by women there, too, you don't even have a moment to yourself before some chick comes over to you, rubbing her hands all over you asking to get some.  Once the hour is up, they take you back to the room and you're used again as a toy for a harem in a never ending cycle.  Never again to try food or drink, never to have any other experiences, ever.  Just this.  For eternity.

Now it's hell... 

In my mind, the eternity life of sex was more like you don't have to eat, drink or take a shit, you keep the same body and have no illnesses 
You can drink or eat whatever you imagine, just for the sake of pleasure 
You can spend days without fucking someone. Yes you don't have possessions but you can meditate, run, walk, talk... 

I realize that in the long run, it would loose his taste and I could loose my mind 

The only thing hellish, is too many limitations that are too difficult to over come.

your scenario is a massive deal with the devil

when you wake up, every moment is overwhelming bliss better than any unreliable orgasmic bliss, what you are doing is preventing one from reaching

so a hard no from me, no pun intended

Who knows what might happen to a mind subject to this for millions of years.

The real question is what does a mind look like after existing for millions of years?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?