Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Just had an awakening no psychedelics or other practices

8 posts in this topic

So recently I have had a desire to connect to my higher self. It was an obsession an intention I really had a strong desire for. Recently I have been woken up from sleep just out of the blue and sometimes I am in a deep dissociated state from the body and today it happened again but deeper. I didn't resist it, allowed it to happen and I was shown how easy it is to dissolve the ego and what the ego really was. 

I KNEW IT!! All this demonization of the ego is so foolhardy!! The ego= your human life. You dissolve that and your gone. True ego annihilation is no more human life. The ego is like a little ice cube that formed in the ocean. That little ice cube is just floating around. It thinks it is separate, and eventually it just melts back into the ocean. It was never separate, the ice is the same as the ocean, but as long as the ice identifies as the ice cube versus the ocean it feel separate and it feels like it has no control.

I was shown that I love the ego, that I don't want to melt and want to live my life as a human. When I am ready to totally melt I will. You don't need all these silly spiritual practices to experience this, just focus on connecting with your true self with your love and it will just happen. I can't say when because you are not in control, you never were. You are just the ice floating in the ocean and when you stop being so crystalized, you can connect with the flow of the ocean that is you. 

Its so cool to truly connect and see that everything is me. I love it, all fear dissolves. Its so cool!!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

:D Yesss! 

If you keep doing it (especially when the ego gets triggered by something), it'll lose strength over time. And it's pretty joyful to go from a place of irritation lets say, to peace and love. 

(does help to have some reference experience I'd say).

This forum is just us talking to ourselves trying to help "ourselves" understand all this and merge, lol, well, and maybe some other stuff to keep us entertained. ;)

Fyi don't mean to pressure... do what feels true to you.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Incredible! I wish I had your strength to surrender to the experience. I've been building up the courage to have another solid awakening for months now. 

It's now time for you to "chew the cud of satori" and just get an intuitive sense of what you're feeling. Last awakening I tried to conceptualize and capture it. Big mistake for me

9 minutes ago, TheOneReborn said:

Incredible! I wish I had your strength to surrender to the experience. I've been building up the courage to have another solid awakening for months now. 

It's now time for you to "chew the cud of satori" and just get an intuitive sense of what you're feeling. Last awakening I tried to conceptualize and capture it. Big mistake for me

You can do it, it just takes more exposure. The first time it happened to me it caught me off guard. I was meditating and then started to drift off to sleep and then was awoken from the sleep and started raising off the grand slightly and I felt like I was going to die and got scared, took a breath and it stopped.

I was only able to do it yesterday because I remembered, the sea of awareness that was penetrating me...was me. So I was like take me, do what you will. And as it came to me I was slowly drifting away....and then I felt a knowing that no I don't want to become the infinite sea of awareness I still have a finite life I still want to live. But that I have access to the sea at any moment if I set the intention. It just happens if I relax and let it happen.

8 hours ago, puporing said:

:D Yesss! 

If you keep doing it (especially when the ego gets triggered by something), it'll lose strength over time. And it's pretty joyful to go from a place of irritation lets say, to peace and love. 

(does help to have some reference experience I'd say).

This forum is just us talking to ourselves trying to help "ourselves" understand all this and merge, lol, well, and maybe some other stuff to keep us entertained. ;)

Fyi don't mean to pressure... do what feels true to you.

Thanks for the response. And yes we are supposed to connect to it to feel peace and love. For me every time I connect to it, it transcends every great moment of my life. It makes now. You can't try hard to be good, trying doesn't work. You just connect and it flows out. If you are trying to do anything you are doing it wrong, which is okay as we have forgotten how to connect and need to remember. 

Yeah we are all trying to help ourselves merge. Its quite funny when you think about it. Everyone is truly one, there is no distinction. Really make me annoyed at language I see why some Zen Masters for go speaking. Speaking really helps maintain a duality.

Also I've missed you!!! How you been?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Dawwww, I am always here ;).

I am doing alright thanks for asking. Pretty hot days here this summer but I'm trying to enjoy it while it's here. Hope things are well with you too :)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 8/21/2022 at 1:37 PM, puporing said:

@Razard86 Dawwww, I am always here ;).

I am doing alright thanks for asking. Pretty hot days here this summer but I'm trying to enjoy it while it's here. Hope things are well with you too :)

Yeah its very hot but its been raining for me. I had to go to court today for the accident cause the police officer wrote a ticket for improper lane change. The ticket was dismissed without me having to pay for it. So great day today. Also put a down payment for a new car so we will see how that goes as well.

On 8/23/2022 at 5:06 AM, Razard86 said:

Yeah its very hot but its been raining for me. I had to go to court today for the accident cause the police officer wrote a ticket for improper lane change. The ticket was dismissed without me having to pay for it. So great day today. Also put a down payment for a new car so we will see how that goes as well.

Aww sorry to hear about that! I hope that gets sorted out soon. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 8/24/2022 at 4:26 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Aww sorry to hear about that! I hope that gets sorted out soon. 

Oh everything is good, but thanks for your concern. I've been trying to embody some of the teachings and they are working out its actually quite amazing how we can delude ourselves into thinking that our map of reality is real. Spirituality is definitely life changing.