RMQualtrough

I think I had an actual awakening, I almost fainted

57 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Well this is all stuff Leo often talks about.

Was there any euphoria or altered state of consciousness?

No nothing like that. Tbh I'm kind of forgetting it now, now I'm just trying to remember and am anwering without the knowledge of it anymore.

20 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

No nothing like that. Tbh I'm kind of forgetting it now, now I'm just trying to remember and am anwering without the knowledge of it anymore.

If you want a proper awakening, try to notice what you are & where you are.

Try to find the God within you.

If you wanna cheat then watch Leo's live awakening videos and place your focus on the entity that is God within him.

13 hours ago, Galyna said:

This is not silly, how else can you describe it? He is trying to explain something with human language, how can I explain impersonal awareness. People wont get it.

Also, your mind and your language, all this philosophy are only on the way....

What if you do not have language? You would not know anything beyond your five senses.

Splendid! I agree with you. 

It took me ten years to experience that. But yeah, I am not in that state permanently. 

Its easy to explain you don't even need language. If you cross out the person, you make a mistake. You make the mistake because you think the person is different than the flower. As long as you think the person pointing and looking at the flower is different then you are not awake. All you are doing is tricking yourself by saying oh I get it, I will pretend that the person is not in the picture so now I am awake!

Your not, you have to pretend the person isn't there, because you think the person is YOU. That's why you can't see it. Self- Deception is a trick thing.

Its very simple you are complicating it.

I'll say it again. There is only the scene.  The END. That's it. The thoughts are the scene, the memory is the scene. The feeling is the scene. The breath is the scene. All 5 senses are the scene. Nothing is different. There is no distinction. One of the key things that makes you think things are separate is color. Every single sensation is just there to add to the illusion that anything is separate. Again by having to EX out the person, you are STILL engaging in duality. Because Oneness means EVERYTHING is included. So you are still falling prey to self-deception. 

To realize Oneness the WHOLE scene must be seen and understood fully as ONE. Until you do this, you are still under the spell of separation. The fact you cannot understand this reveals you are still deceiving yourself. You cannot trick yourself into awakening, you either get it or you don't.

Its like you are an etch a sketch with a first person view of a finger pointing at a flower and you are pretending the finger isn't there and seeing only the flower and saying I get it!!!

The finger is the same as the flower. The illusion of form. 

In the example at the bottom there is no difference between the face etch a sketch and the blank. The difference is the illusion of a face. Shake it up and the face disappears. Once you realize that as God if you shook reality like an etch a sketch all form disappears.. then you get it. You are literally everything...there is no separation. 

In your example putting the X is just another form on top of the previous form. That X is just as illusionary as the observer and the flower. Until you get it, you are still deceiving yourself.

Screenshot (60).pngScreenshot (61).pngScreenshot (58).png

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 He's not engaging in any deception... The person doesn't exist if they are not in the picture. Most of the time we don't have a head.

You aren't in any scene, you don't exist. Can't find the you anywhere, it's never observed ever, so why assume it's there? Because the images come with the sense that they are "over there" and thus by inference you must be "here"?

If the sense you're "here" as compared to "things" which are seeming to be "over there" is made up, which it is, you would never have developed an idea of a self or the idea that a you exists at all. You only have this sense because of the years of living with the sense of here vs far away.....

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

@Razard86 He's not engaging in any deception... The person doesn't exist if they are not in the picture. Most of the time we don't have a head.

You aren't in any scene, you don't exist. Can't find the you anywhere, it's never observed ever, so why assume it's there? Because the images come with the sense that they are "over there" and thus by inference you must be "here"?

If the sense you're "here" as compared to "things" which are seeming to be "over there" is made up, which it is, you would never have developed an idea of a self or the idea that a you exists at all. You only have this sense because of the years of living with the sense of here vs far away.....

You don't need a head you have hands and feet, the hands and feet are there. If someone took a photo of you and the flower you gonna draw an X through that too? An awakened person can look at the photo and see the entire scene as a scene. You would look at it and have to draw a mental or physical X to understand which is not understanding at all. The X you are drawing is itself another form. You cannot make any type of division. Everything is one. You are still creating a duality.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

28 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You don't need a head you have hands and feet, the hands and feet are there. If someone took a photo of you and the flower you gonna draw an X through that too? An awakened person can look at the photo and see the entire scene as a scene. You would look at it and have to draw a mental or physical X to understand which is not understanding at all. The X you are drawing is itself another form. You cannot make any type of division. Everything is one. You are still creating a duality.

In the drawing, only the drawn ? 

I’m being silly. But I do agree. Centerless oneness. 

23 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

This is unrelated. Obviously the image of me is qualitative. There isn't an actual me present anywhere in the image of me. Or in my hands or feet.

Self is invented. There isn't one to be found anywhere, it's made up over years and then you become afraid to lose it. Even though it's not real and never observed. Thinking there is, is because "consciousness" and "God" are both completely terrible pointers, which leads to this. Or like "me as infinite consciousness" "me as a person", bubbles, all that. It's a ridic pointer, but the ego LOVES it of course. It wants wants the "you" to be forever. Or the idea of it, because there's never been one.

Many years of living with the sense that scenes are in fact happening at a spatial difference from this, gives a sense of being something over here and removed from the object.

Life isn't "consciousness doing X or Y". It's not even a real thing: We see red because there is redness. There isn't a red that we observe that makes it redness. It's just redness. My stomach drops just typing that because I almost felt it again..... That's the impossible thing that is happening, redness is existent in total absence of anyone or anything seeing it. We are conditioned to believe the world is made of consciousness + senses + objects. We cannot believe that reality is just "objects" because we are taught qualia is reliant upon an observer... Or must be experienced (in experienced vs experiencer fashion)... There's no you, there's no experience, there's no red, there's redness. It doesn't need to be seen, redness is what it actually is. Red and seeing and observer is all fiction or cope....

3 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

My stomach drops just typing that because I almost felt it again.....

So very familiar. It comes up unexpectedly. Driving a car, making a cup of coffee, just looking out of the window at the weather.

Apparently.

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

This is unrelated. Obviously the image of me is qualitative. There isn't an actual me present anywhere in the image of me. Or in my hands or feet.

Self is invented. There isn't one to be found anywhere, it's made up over years and then you become afraid to lose it. Even though it's not real and never observed. Thinking there is, is because "consciousness" and "God" are both completely terrible pointers, which leads to this. Or like "me as infinite consciousness" "me as a person", bubbles, all that. It's a ridic pointer, but the ego LOVES it of course. It wants wants the "you" to be forever. Or the idea of it, because there's never been one.

Many years of living with the sense that scenes are in fact happening at a spatial difference from this, gives a sense of being something over here and removed from the object.

Life isn't "consciousness doing X or Y". It's not even a real thing: We see red because there is redness. There isn't a red that we observe that makes it redness. It's just redness. My stomach drops just typing that because I almost felt it again..... That's the impossible thing that is happening, redness is existent in total absence of anyone or anything seeing it. We are conditioned to believe the world is made of consciousness + senses + objects. We cannot believe that reality is just "objects" because we are taught qualia is reliant upon an observer... Or must be experienced (in experienced vs experiencer fashion)... There's no you, there's no experience, there's no red, there's redness. It doesn't need to be seen, redness is what it actually is. Red and seeing and observer is all fiction or cope....

Of course the self is invented.....everything is invented. The Creator and Creation are one. Literally ONE. That's it. Nothing more nothing less.

God is imagination. So anything you experience is God. Even the ego. We say the ego is imaginary to help you to get to the bottom of the rabbit whole....but here is a secret...GOD IS IMAGINARY.

You say the self is invented? God INVENTED ITSELF. God is just an infinite void of nothingness. A void of nothingness that is aware. So God decided to create and through creation...God has a self. That's why they refer to God as a HIGHER SELF. The moment God creates anything God becomes a self because its creation is its self!!! 

Once you understand all this then it will click!!!

Edited by Razard86

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You don't need a head you have hands and feet, the hands and feet are there.

No, they are not unless you are aware of them. If you are not aware of something, it literally does not exist.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

I am afraid, it is impossible to relay to the reader that the identity is just an illusion, which is comprised of the floating sensations that belong to no one, ,and are not actually real! 

@Razard86 I do not want to argue about it. Really. I got what he was saying. He just tried to point, no more, no less. 

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Of course the self is invented.....everything is invented. The Creator and Creation are one. Literally ONE. That's it. Nothing more nothing less.

God is imagination. So anything you experience is God. Even the ego. We say the ego is imaginary to help you to get to the bottom of the rabbit whole....but here is a secret...GOD IS IMAGINARY.

You say the self is invented? God INVENTED ITSELF. God is just an infinite void of nothingness. A void of nothingness that is aware. So God decided to create and through creation...God has a self. That's why they refer to God as a HIGHER SELF. The moment God creates anything God becomes a self because its creation is its self!!! 

Once you understand all this then it will click!!!

There isn't a creator. It's a cope paradigm. Literally, it is literally cope, for when an ego tries to hold on for dear life in the face of oblivion. The ego even perverts reality and fools itself that it is the one doing things, that there is a self, to cope with having zero power and being on the brink of oblivion...

When it goes away, there is no you. You're walking around deceased. As dead as a corpse.

No copes about memory loss or reincarnations or antennas/receivers or eternal recurrence, or bargaining about how you came into existence once surely you can again, or playing odds with infinity. None of those copes are necessary. Those copes are the ego's final Mexican standoff.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

There isn't a creator.

First you say there is no awareness and now no creator....yeah....I'm done.

@Razard86 

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I'm done.

Maybe you're identifying with your beliefs too strongly.

Not knowing is the highest wisdom. 

Words are simply part of whatever is unfolding (with or without you).

Apparently.

1 hour ago, axiom said:

@Razard86 

Maybe you're identifying with your beliefs too strongly.

Not knowing is the highest wisdom. 

Words are simply part of whatever is unfolding (with or without you).

Your lost. Yall are lost You don't even understand the purpose of not knowing. Its not the highest wisdom. Not knowing is the highest form of inquiry. There is no wisdom in not knowing. You are lost. You cease to know to find. How do you think one becomes God? By deconstructing because of admitting you don't know. You don't just go around saying you don't know you QUESTION WHY you don't know. It's an investigation.

Its not wisdom. Wisdom and Intelligence are two different things. Wisdom is the actualization of intelligence. I'm done your lost.....

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Your lost. Yall are lost. You are lost. I'm done your lost.....

Good. Now contemplate this deeply ;)

Apparently.