You can't be liked by everyone

Kksd74628
By Kksd74628 in Personal Development -- [Main],
Without strong enemies you can't have strong friends The point I am trying to make is that if you are too average in everything you won't stand out and people won't like you. While we are living in this mainstream society that says what we can't or shouldn't do it is extremely important still to be yourself. If people around you control what you do you'll lose your self-esteem in the process and you'll become sheep who follows. I'll say it as straight as possible; there is no fucking way that I'll ever be close friends with a sheep. That ain't gonna happen. You must have some respect in yourself in order others to respect you, period. Consequence of being yourself truly is that you'll find enemies and fast. Many people think when this happens that they did spiritually something wrongly, but the thing is that you didn't. It just proves my point right. Do you really think that shapeless personality would ever be interesting? What makes you like someone is their strong personality and I've said it many times but self-expression is art and art is beautiful. That is what makes people really appreciate and love you, authenticity and self-respect. You are too valuable to be a slave Grow some balls and stop caring what others think of you, because as long as that matters to you, you're slave for them. Doesn't it bother you even a little that everytime you go socialize yourself you feel this incredible tension that others put on you without asking your permission. It's like you trying to play with your favourite toys and one big boy comes to make fun of you until you hide your toys to your closet. That's fucking unacceptable and disgusting bro ... ... ... OH just be quiet and they won't notice you and do some inner work and just let it go. What the fuck is wrong with you, really. That's not the right approach. That's bullshit. I don't say that inner work is useless, because it is extremely important, but the thing is that you have to embody your values at some point. It doesn't give me any respect for you if you say that oh my biggest value is this and that if you're living in the complete opposite. It would even be better that your value would be the opposite so you would at least be authentic and that's very much worth a respect from me. How does it feel that your favourite life is in others' hands and they don't give it to you, because it is not something they accept. Learn to take the L in order to win What is highly counter-intuitive is that if you try to resist taking lose at micro level you'll take big L of your whole life. Is that what you want? Think about how much others would laugh at you failing your whole life in comparison to making some cringe mistake publicly which others wouldn't even remember after 5 minutes, max. At some point of your life you must bite the bullet and start doing things knowing that it'll be cringe at first. There won't be time in life when things are easy. Right time isn't thing which is offered, but which is made by you. I mean after reading this post you can continue doing things normally and nothing changes ever. Don't become sad of this fact, but act according of what you want and maybe that doesn't need to be your future. Stop accepting the shit that people drop to you. Say NOW IT IS ENOUGH. Finding fighter inside of you is so empowering feeling that after you find it you wouldn't watch back to your life thinking that you were cringe. It just doesn't matter to your future self or to others so why do you care? Why do you care too much????? -joNi-
  • 8 replies