Jowblob

Difference between low dose 5 meo dmt and lsd?

9 posts in this topic

So far i've only had ayahuasca once and couple times LSD. I plan to plug 5 meo dmt and want to start with a low dose. What is the best starting dose for  plugging 5 meo dmt and what are the visual/sensory effects on a low dose? I want to go from a low dose to breakthrough god awakening, or should i start with higher doses lsd and try smoking dmt for the first time before doing 5 meo dmt?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

No go to low dose 5 meo. 

Start with 5 mg then go up 3 mg until you notice

Even 5 mg can be too much depending on your sensitivity, health condition, the purity of the substance, the time of the day. Just saying it really can wildly vary. I think I am extra sensitive to it... still recovering from chest pains from a 4mg one 2 nights ago.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

There is no visual effects really. Usually for me it’s just the grand realization of infinity, love, understanding and forgiveness. Usually I just lay there in perfection. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

21 hours ago, Jowblob said:

So far i've only had ayahuasca once and couple times LSD. I plan to plug 5 meo dmt and want to start with a low dose. What is the best starting dose for  plugging 5 meo dmt and what are the visual/sensory effects on a low dose? I want to go from a low dose to breakthrough god awakening, or should i start with higher doses lsd and try smoking dmt for the first time before doing 5 meo dmt?

If you've had a few psychedelic trips with ayahuasca and LSD you'll be ready for 5-MeO.

Best starting dose varies from person to person. But my first test session was a really small dose - i think as low as 5mg. You could probably do 10mg on the scale, I wouldn't go any higher than that for first trip though. 

Then move up to 15mg, then 20mg, then maybe 25mg or 30mg depending on your tolerance/sensitivity. 

The low doses aren't particularly special so don't expect god-realisation on 10 or 15mg. But they're really important to prepare the body/mind for the higher doses. You need to get used to the 5-MeO experience before going to the higher doses. 

With lots of incrementally later doses, you can practise your capacity to fully let go and release the self more and more. The higher the dose, the more letting go and releasing is required. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

15 minutes ago, Space said:

If you've had a few psychedelic trips with ayahuasca and LSD you'll be ready for 5-MeO.

Best starting dose varies from person to person. But my first test session was a really small dose - i think as low as 5mg. You could probably do 10mg on the scale, I wouldn't go any higher than that for first trip though. 

Then move up to 15mg, then 20mg, then maybe 25mg or 30mg depending on your tolerance/sensitivity. 

The low doses aren't particularly special so don't expect god-realisation on 10 or 15mg. But they're really important to prepare the body/mind for the higher doses. You need to get used to the 5-MeO experience before going to the higher doses. 

With lots of incrementally later doses, you can practise your capacity to fully let go and release the self more and more. The higher the dose, the more letting go and releasing is required. 

Thanks, so plugging 10mg as a starting dose is good. Do you know by any chance if it's same like on ayahuasca where you have to let go? Or is it literally you have to let go until you have 0 ego/ your dead?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob Just let go and enjoy ♾❤️

It’ll be over before you know it and you’ll be back. Maybe take a few tries to get the dosage and technique down 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Thanks, so plugging 10mg as a starting dose is good. Do you know by any chance if it's same like on ayahuasca where you have to let go? 

Yes plugging 10mg is a good starting point. Don't go over that though.

I've never done ayahuasca, but based on all the report I've read and listened to from people who have, it's nothing like 5-MeO. But at the same time, I suspect the process of letting go is much the same.

Letting go is about surrendering. Surrendering your desire to control and surrendering your life. Surrendering and trusting that you will be fine and that it's okay to let go of your self and your life. 

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Or is it literally you have to let go until you have 0 ego/ your dead?

No don't look at this way. Try not to overthink it, just trust in the process and relax as much as possible. 

The 'until you're dead' phrase is not accurate because it's not really a death because there's nothing that can die. See it more as a divine transformation. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 25/7/2022 at 7:58 PM, Jowblob said:

Or is it literally you have to let go until you have 0 ego/ your dead?

what happens with 5meo is that it is not something that you can cause, it is something that suddenly happens, despite you