Evilwave Heddy

Egyptology As A Life Purpose

9 posts in this topic

Hey people.  I have this very deep interest in Ancient Egyptian culture and want to pursue Egyptology.  However I just recently read an article on someone who also pursued it and failed.  However, he didn't exactly fail.  He said you'd need to be very lucky to actually get a job on the field as an archaeologist.  There are a bunch of other areas in Egyptology that are available (which this guy ended up doing) but I honestly want to be one of those guys in the picture below.

What are your opinions on this?  Should I say " fuck it" and take the risk of pursuing it, or should i stick to something safer (like microbiology which I also have a deep interest in.)  

I haven't actually completed the Life Purpose Course yet so I'll be keeping this in mind throughout before I actually take action.  I just thought I'd get a few opinions on this.  Thanks in advance. ^_^

egyptpyr608.jpg

WHAT A FASCINATING PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe a good idea would be to extensively study about Egypt through a variety of sources like books, movies, historical research, and documentaries and a variety of sources. There could be a path to your becoming an archeologist or maybe you can look into museum jobs or History teacher jobs or Historian opportunities! 

2 hours ago, Zane said:

WHAT A FASCINATING PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe a good idea would be to extensively study about Egypt through a variety of sources like books, movies, historical research, and documentaries and a variety of sources. There could be a path to your becoming an archeologist or maybe you can look into museum jobs or History teacher jobs or Historian opportunities! 

Yeah that's what I was thinking of doing.  Look further into Egyptology and seeing what other potential areas that might interest me.  But yeah, basic archaeology also interests me but I feel like doing archaeology in Egypt would be amazing.  

Like you said, I need to dig deeper and study more on it..

5 hours ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

Hey people.  I have this very deep interest in Ancient Egyptian culture and want to pursue Egyptology.  However I just recently read an article on someone who also pursued it and failed.  However, he didn't exactly fail.  He said you'd need to be very lucky to actually get a job on the field as an archaeologist.  There are a bunch of other areas in Egyptology that are available (which this guy ended up doing) but I honestly want to be one of those guys in the picture below.

What are your opinions on this?  Should I say " fuck it" and take the risk of pursuing it, or should i stick to something safer (like microbiology which I also have a deep interest in.)  

I haven't actually completed the Life Purpose Course yet so I'll be keeping this in mind throughout before I actually take action.  I just thought I'd get a few opinions on this.  Thanks in advance. ^_^

egyptpyr608.jpg

I say go for it. But maybe try to look at Archeology in a broader way as well if that interests you. 

5 hours ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

However, he didn't exactly fail.  He said you'd need to be very lucky to actually get a job on the field as an archaeologist

Blah blah blah. Limiting beliefs, block it out.

However I'm sure it is a challenging niche to get into that will require a ton of action. That's where the strategy and full commitment will have to come in on you part.

3 hours ago, aurum said:

Blah blah blah. Limiting beliefs, block it out.

However I'm sure it is a challenging niche to get into that will require a ton of action. That's where the strategy and full commitment will have to come in on you part.

dis.
FUck it and go for it.
Also FUCK the FUCK IT mentality and do it the smart strategic way.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

This is something you're need to make small bets into and see what develops.

And you'd want to keep your mind much more open to the possibilities within this field besides the traditional positions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Evilwave Heddy Hi. Look for persons that already do what you want to become. In a slightly other field (Rome) see Darius Arya; lecturer,  consultant, archeologist, historian, tv-presenter, etc. etc. Multiple websites, face booker, twitter, instagram. Young and active. http://www.dariusarya.co

Or see Michael Scott https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Scott_(author) also young and very active. 

Or old and active, Maarten Van Rossem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maarten_van_Rossem  a guest in a lot of talk shows, news programs, writer, has his own glossy.

So, find your niche and use modern technology to display Ancient Egypt.