Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Como

Amazing tier 2 explanation about the limits and traps of Vedanta

132 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

When you realize no self, you realize God.   

What does it mean for something to exist?

The answer:  To be conscious of it.

The real awakening is not to be conciouss that you are god. is to be god. pour yourself into infinity without a single particle remaining of you. become pure glory, without any witness to attest to it. it is the inconceivable, immeasurable, unthinkable. nothing to talk about, but to be. and the rest, knowing that you are creating reality, that there is only one or many, is irrelevant. everything is glory, everything is god

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It used to be 5 Meo DMT, then it became 5 Meo Malt. You are right, the only way most will be able to see things from his perspective (as close as you can) is to follow his methods to a tee regarding 5 Meo. I believe based on everything he sees, he has some profound ridiculous awakenings. But it seems Leo is more interested in studying from the top down. 

I think more people are interested from the bottom up. So for example, how should someone flow through life with God's will. Instead of describing how it feels, create steps on how to do it.

Also I'm sure people would want him to look into healing, and any other spiritual gifts. Would be nice. I'm sure many of his deep awakenings feel like he is talking down to his audience instead of meeting them halfway if you will.

the point is that to awake you have to erase the ego and without 5 meo, that's very rare. perhaps a near death experience like the one you refer to, or some natural mystic among millions of wannabes. but if you want to disappear, 5 meo is the gun to shoot yourself with. for what? To see through the illusion, to be what you really are for a moment. this is priceless. the only problem is that it's scary, but you have to lose your fear if you want to live fully, gloriously. 

after that, how would you live? I don't know, it's irrelevant, you'll find a way. inspiration comes easily when the lens is clean

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The real awakening is not to be conciouss that you are god. is to be god. pour yourself into infinity without a single particle remaining of you. become pure glory, without any witness to attest to it. it is the inconceivable, immeasurable, unthinkable. nothing to talk about, but to be. and the rest, knowing that you are creating reality, that there is only one or many, is irrelevant. everything is glory, everything is god

That's all nice.   But to awaken is to realize that Existence is Consciousness and that you are Existence. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

bro - i l love you to death but lets be honest.  You're awakening to no self is purely conceptual.  You conceptually realized you are not an ego.   And that the ego is just a concept.  Hey, thats great!.  But you should not be on here teaching enlightenment because you are not awake as God.  You have not realized God.  You denounce God and you denounce what is mystical.  So please - save the conceptual BS for another forum.  We do not need it here.

That's pretty messed up bro are you going through a midlife crisis or something we can talk about it...??

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the point is that to awake you have to erase the ego and without 5 meo, that's very rare. perhaps a near death experience like the one you refer to, or some natural mystic among millions of wannabes. but if you want to disappear, 5 meo is the gun to shoot yourself with. for what? To see through the illusion, to be what you really are for a moment. this is priceless. the only problem is that it's scary, but you have to lose your fear if you want to live fully, gloriously. 

after that, how would you live? I don't know, it's irrelevant, you'll find a way. inspiration comes easily when the lens is clean

Well the illusion was destroyed for me in two ways. I got sent to an empty void and became these sentient puzzle pieces. I then became an infinite puzzle piece that could shape shift into whatever shape it wanted. The moment I thought of something it took that shape instantly and it kept asking me, what am I? I was only able to leave when I said God is Infinity and this will never end. 

The other illusion spelling was when I got released from the hospital I felt like my body was inside me, and I felt connected with everything. I was walking around in bliss, getting visions every time I closed my eyes and focused non-stop, and I could shatter my connection to reality if I uttered the words this is not real. My ego prevented me from going further lol. I wasn't ready..

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's all nice.   But to awaken is to realize that Existence is Consciousness and that you are Existence. 

Intense love ensues...

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

8 hours ago, axiom said:

The dreamer stirs in its sleep, then wakes up. It's grace. 

It wasn't Vipassana that caused awakening. That was part of the story.

If the dream character believes the story causes things to happen, then it may be reassured to find itself on a Vipassana retreat. After all, in the story, a Vipassana retreat seems to lead to awakening or at least consciousness expansion. Sometimes.

In the same way, taking 5MEO and experiencing God realisation has nothing to do with 5MEO. 5MEO is just a story you're telling yourself.

All experience is a story - nothing more, nothing less.

Take simply breathing for example. Focus on it long enough, and the sense that it's something you're doing intentionally will begin to emerge. The self really wants to take credit for everything.

I understand the point that everything is happening on its own without a controler. Still when i ask if water quenches thirst, you do all this unnecessary mental gymnastics to avoid accepting the fact that spiritual practices cause a shift in perception.

Yes drinking water and spiritual practice is part of the dream. We all understand that. But this dream is not random, this dream follows certain rules and laws of physics. And drinking water quenches thirst is a law. Same way there are causes that change a shift in perception and brake down illusions. 

What is written here makes so much sense that even a fool could agree about it. Yet u still find a way to disagree. Why? I think some people just have "disagree at all cost" mentality. Trying desperatly not to admit simple things bc it hurts their sense of ego too much as if agreeing with their worst enemy (me in this case). The wise thing for me to do would be to stop pushing this further and wish u well. 

Tcare ?

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@VeganAwake Lol, veganawake is here ? I know if I start a convo with u it's going to be total madness :D ill pass:D

51 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

But this dream is not random, this dream follows certain rules and laws of physics. And drinking water quenches thirst is a law. 

Tcare ?

This is true. In the dream, drinking water appears to quench thirst. 

Going to a Vipassana retreat or taking 5MEO appears to have some impact on the state of consciousness.

My point is in relation to control. There is no control.

The sense that you are able to make a decision which has some sort of impact upon the world is illusory.

It is illusory because there is noone there to make a decision. It is illusory because the sense of ‘I’ is appended / added to all appearances. 

51 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think some people just have "disagree at all cost" mentality. Trying desperatly not to admit simple things bc it hurts their sense of ego too much as if agreeing with their worst enemy (me in this case).

Then be reassured that I don’t have any such feelings. Just explaining my POV here :)

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

27 minutes ago, axiom said:

This is true. In the dream, drinking water appears to quench thirst. 

Going to a Vipassana retreat or taking 5MEO appears to have some impact on the state of consciousness.

My point is in relation to control. There is no control.

The sense that you are able to make a decision which has some sort of impact upon the world is illusory.

It is illusory because there is noone there to make a decision. It is illusory because the sense of ‘I’ is appended / added to all appearances. 

Then be reassured that I don’t have any such feelings. Just explaining my POV here :)

:)

This is nice, im sensing some kind of consensus here? ? good. I dislike when conversations end in conflict. 

Tcare

I understand the point about there being no seperate controller of things btw. It’s a good perspective as long as people dont start to deny that spiritual practices are a cause of disillusionment from false identity, and drinking water quenches thirst relatively speaking. :)

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, JoeVolcano said:

Are you "teaching" people one-on-one? If so, I strongly suggest you stop that. First do no harm. Get yourself sorted first.

The irony of you closing axiom's thread...

Everyone here is a mirror I guess.

One of the reasons I started that thread was because I thought he might close it. 

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

3 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

Are you "teaching" people one-on-one? If so, I strongly suggest you stop that. First do no harm. Get yourself sorted first.

The irony of you closing axiom's thread...

no i'm not :) we just had a few phone calls.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.