Space

Blog Video Discussion/Questions

8 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I've just finished watching the video in your latest blog post 'Problems With Our Information Ecology'. Excellent talk, thanks for sharing. Am I right in saying you were in talks with Rebel Wisdom to potentially do an interview/have a discussion with David? Would be truly awesome to see that happen. Did it fall through?

As I said, the video in your blog is great, but I feel there is still a nativity surrounding true spirituality, what Truth is, what God is. I feel a lot of these integral guys are very much stuck at integral and are constantly hitting up against an invisible wall that they don't know they are hitting. The wall being a lack of genuine, radical mystical realization. They're all wasting time talking about mushrooms and lsd and the one-off trip they did a few years ago. There is a distinct lack of understanding about where psychedelics can truly lead, what their true potential is - True God Infinity realisation. 

Anyway my point is that it would be so great to see you talk more publicly about this, if that's what you desire of course. If you don't want to do the conversation stuff that's cool too. No pressure. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 7/5/2022 at 2:47 PM, Space said:

@Leo Gura Am I right in saying you were in talks with Rebel Wisdom to potentially do an interview/have a discussion with David? Would be truly awesome to see that happen. Did it fall through?

A little bit. It never materialized into a serious effort. I just wasn't proactive enough about it because my focus is elsewhere.

As I said, the video in your blog is great, but I feel there is still a nativity surrounding true spirituality, what Truth is, what God is. I feel a lot of these integral guys are very much stuck at integral and are constantly hitting up against an invisible wall that they don't know they are hitting. The wall being a lack of genuine, radical mystical realization.

Yes, Integral is not God-Realization. None of the Integral guys are God-Realized, including Ken Wilber.

They're all wasting time talking about mushrooms and lsd and the one-off trip they did a few years ago. There is a distinct lack of understanding about where psychedelics can truly lead, what their true potential is - True God Infinity realisation.

Yes, of course. Their problem is their focus is too collective. They are stuck focusing on collective and civilization issues. Which is good, but it's ultimately limited.

Ken Wilbers 4 quadrant AQAL framework also misleads them, because that framework puts 1st person and 3rd person on the same level, when in fact 1st person is Absolute and primary, while 3rd person is 2nd order. Wilber failed to understand this and the guys who follow him make the same mistake.

Anyway my point is that it would be so great to see you talk more publicly about this, if that's what you desire of course.

David is closing down Rebel Wisdom soon, so it's unlikely to happen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, Integral is not God-Realization. None of the Integral guys are God-Realized, including Ken Wilber.

@Leo Gura This is sincerely out of curiosity, i'm not argumentative:
What do you think Wilber would answer if asked "are you conscious that you are God?" ?

32 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Leo Gura This is sincerely out of curiosity, i'm not argumentative:
What do you think Wilber would answer if asked "are you conscious that you are God?" ?

I think he would answer yes. But that doesn't mean he knows the depth of what God is.

I could tell you I am God 3 years ago. But I had no idea how deep God really went. Nobody on this forum understands. You think you've seen God. One day your jaw will drop.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Aleister Crowleyy Are you experiencing chronic fatigue or something?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@_Archangel_

On 7/8/2022 at 10:42 AM, Leo Gura said:

I think he would answer yes.

He has said yes to the question before, though skittishly and indirectly.

On 7/8/2022 at 9:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Aleister Crowleyy I have no idea what you said above.

On 7/9/2022 at 2:10 AM, puporing said:

@Aleister Crowleyy Are you experiencing chronic fatigue or something?

He feels his concentration is very bad because of ADHD.

Also he wants to know where the boundary between direct experience truths and logical and relative consensus truths is.