Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Sometimes you really do not like experiencing yourself

3 posts in this topic

Recently my baseline awareness has been increasing. The more and more I pay attention the more I see the same traits I possess in someone else. Its funny because as a result I experience what it is like for others to deal with my ego, because their ego is doing the same thing. It is hilarious because sometimes those characteristics annoy me. Then I realize in that moment, so this is how I am making people feel. 

I apologize, I apologize for not working better to connect. I have now realized that in my desire to teach I relinquish the true desire of all communication which is the desire to connect. Its crazy I thought I transcended this but I have allowed myself to backslide into arguments. Instead of focusing on the differences that others speak I should focus on where our similarities lie. 

When I watch the logical types on this forum try to hammer in on their perspectives and stroke their metaphorical mental phalice I laugh because I spent majority of my life doing that. But now I truly see debate for what it is, a waste of time. I actually already know how to overcome debate as well, but I allow my old habits to take control. Well no more!! I will make a conscious effort to focus on what connects, than what separates.

I truly know what the phrase follow your bliss means now. Follow what keeps you connected. We all know bliss, and peace does that, but also following the similarities you see in others that also reside within. Stop seeing someone as separate, as long as you are doing that you are stuck in ego. 

The illusion of separation? That is the biggest trap of all.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

That's true and we have this habit of seeing separation and distinction where there is none. I feel I sometimes go back to an automatic mode of seeing separation which robs my joy for a moment. We have to unlearn, deconstructing the mind, layer by layer through direct experience. What a journey this is! ❤

Edited by Fernanda

21 hours ago, Fernanda said:

That's true and we have this habit of seeing separation and distinction where there is none. I feel I sometimes go back to an automatic mode of seeing separation which robs my joy for a moment. We have to unlearn, deconstructing the mind, layer by layer through direct experience. What a journey this is! ❤

I agree but be careful with the deconstruction, it can become dangerous. A person can suffer psychosis if they are not careful in their deconstruction. Let's just say you can discover WITHOUT psychedelics that reality is an illusion if you aren't careful lol. I learned that one first-hand.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.