Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

Photography from High States of Consciousness

5 posts in this topic

49872FF9-73DD-46EA-B26F-396F15770B7A.jpeg
Walking for hours without a doer at the level of base sensations appearing in fresh new configurations completely on their own. When every tiny sensate particle is impermanent faster than you can even notice the change, there is no self. There is no control. Life itself is living itself out, and things actually go better this way, conventionally speaking. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

I had a permanent perceptual shift in Starbucks where the visual field was noticed to be infinite and all containing with no sense of self within it. There were no more edges to vision. 

73CBD408-2A6B-4686-B5BB-5819F2F97552.jpeg

What did the stage orange scientist call the stage blue fundamentalist for claiming YHWH intentionally caused Noah’s great flood?

Delugional. 

8 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Oh wowwww, what an amazing picture. ?????

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

This was the day in which I first felt a palpable sense akin to the 10th Ox herding picture’s imagery. Having reached cessation a number of times and being ridiculously higher in baseline consciousness, I was re-entering the public world while consumed by the Nibbanic bliss the Buddha spoke about, or at least the memory of the cessation “moment”. It is ultimately the most distinct memory of nothing anyone can never have. Taken to full introspection, the state or rather non-state of cessation can unravel experience into whole new directions I highly doubt any other path would produce out of common spiritual practices which are not entirely individual processes. 

0A83D86C-74DE-4D26-938B-B4D2549D765E.jpeg

Delugional. 

On 21/06/2022 at 7:58 AM, BipolarGrowth said:

Walking for hours without a doer at the level of base sensations appearing in fresh new configurations completely on their own. When every tiny sensate particle is impermanent faster than you can even notice the change, there is no self. There is no control. Life itself is living itself out, and things actually go better this way, conventionally speaking. 

Good pic, creepy location. Are those homes abandoned? Where's the pavement or road?

surreal.

I took VERY similar photos of the moon at night on acid. And the grass because I thought the red green etc shimmers were really there (like a real light trick or w.e.) and not just hallucination, so I wanted to check when sober. Turns out, hallucination.