Galyna

Fall in Love with Youself

28 posts in this topic

When you fall in love with someone’s soul, you start to understand that you fall in love with yourself in the Other! It comes with this subtle recognition of yourself in another being.

It’s always with yourself, not with the other! Never the other but yourself!

Other is a mirror, and when you recognize the other as yourself, magic happens. Love doesn’t see strangers in others but sees the expression of Itself in every being it touches.  You embrace the other holistically. The other is seen as is, not as a function that can give you something, add something to you. But rather, ultimately the other is seen as yourself and expansion.

What can I do for the other that can make them happy, and that in turn will make me happy as well?

Love always wants to give, but not to take. Love wants to share, always.

If you do not have money to give in a form of a gift, share experience, share knowledge with loved ones, it will make them grow.

There is a certain level in the relationship with the other when you cannot break through together. Person might not meet your needs not because he does not love you, but rather because his mind is preconditioned by society, parents, upbringings, cultural difference. Sometimes you can break through and reach the other’s heart but unfortunately, you cannot re-program his mind, since it is preconditioned and already developed. For this reason, people break up.

Funny thing I have noticed in my relationships that when I share wisdom, people grow with me, and then I turn around, look at them and notice how much they reflect this wisdom and knowledge. Infinite loop. And guess what? It makes me grow even more, this is how consciousness expands through love and wisdom.

You share insight with your loved one, they grow, then they share it back with you. After some time, you process this insight, and it helps you to come to even a deeper understanding, it generates new insight. And this goes forever.

It is like playing a ball. You throw at them, they throw at you. You throw at them, they throw at you.

You keep falling and falling in love even more, with yourself, because you became One.

P.S. There is no other!

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Are you telling yourself love stories? How poetic xD;)
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most loving of them all?

Thank you for the share, nonetheless.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

2 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Are you telling yourself love stories? How poetic xD;)
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most loving of them all?

Thank you for the share, nonetheless.

Magic is in the air: love stories unfold.  

We’ll get back to you after a short break, don’t change the channel…?

10 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Magic is in the air: love stories unfold.  

We’ll get back to you after a short break, don’t change the channel…?

^_^

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

7 hours ago, Galyna said:

And guess what? It makes me grow even more, this is how consciousness expands through love and wisdom.

There is just you.  Other people's thoughts/progress don't end up in your reality.  You can only grow yourself.

You're probably an NFJ and feel good when you believe you've helped others, but a belief is all it is.

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

There is just you.  Other people's thoughts/progress don't end up in your reality.  You can only grow yourself.

You're probably an NFJ and feel good when you believe you've helped others, but a belief is all it is.

ENFP

25 minutes ago, Galyna said:

ENFP

My guess would've been ENFJ.

I hope you're not assuming J = Judging and organized, and P = less judging and less organized.

ENFJs, sometimes called "mentors", are the Fe users, and are more likely to want to "help" people, and feel "good" when being helpful.  ENFPs are people like Carl-Richard.. yeah..

ENFPs are debaters, except they debate using personal feelings (Fi) and citations (Te) rather than logic.

Edited by thisintegrated

31 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

My guess would've been ENFJ.

I hope you're not assuming J = Judging and organized, and P = less judging and less organized.

ENFJs, sometimes called "mentors", are the Fe users, and are more likely to want to "help" people, and feel "good" when being helpful.  ENFPs are people like Carl-Richard.. yeah..

ENFPs are debaters, except they debate using personal feelings (Fi) and citations (Te) rather than logic.

Notice how your mind wants to categorize and explain, because it wants to ultimately predict the behavior and patterns. It feels more safe. 

I don’t know who this “I” anymore. ?

This “I” is being guided by spontaneity, not intention anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Notice how your mind wants to categorize and explain, because it wants to ultimately predict the behavior and patterns. It feels more safe. 

I don’t know who this “I” anymore. ?

This “I” is being guided by spontaneity, not intention anymore. 

* Someone realizes they're actually an ENFJ?? *

Humans aren't such complex creatures.  Sure you can transcend your ego/intellect, but it doesn't change anything about the human you're playing as.

The more aware you become of your animalistic patterns, the easier it becomes to transcend them.

Edited by thisintegrated

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

* Someone realizes they're actually an ENFJ?? *

Humans aren't such complex creatures.  Sure you can transcend your ego/intellect, but it doesn't change anything about the human you're playing as.

The more aware you become of your animalistic patterns, the easier it becomes to transcend them.

I find myself guilty for this too, for some reason I need to know zodiac of the person I am dealing with. I am fond of astrology. So no worries, I understand. 

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I find myself guilty for this too, for some reason I need to know zodiac of the person I am dealing with. I am fond of astrology. So no worries, I understand. 

That's good.  You need a large sample size to have opinions on any sign/type.

10 hours ago, Galyna said:

When you fall in love with someone’s soul, you start to understand that you fall in love with yourself in the Other! It comes with this subtle recognition of yourself in another being.

It’s always with yourself, not with the other! Never the other but yourself!

Other is a mirror, and when you recognize the other as yourself, magic happens. Love doesn’t see strangers in others but sees the expression of Itself in every being it touches.  You embrace the other holistically. The other is seen as is, not as a function that can give you something, add something to you. But rather, ultimately the other is seen as yourself and expansion.

What can I do for the other that can make them happy, and that in turn will make me happy as well?

Love always wants to give, but not to take. Love wants to share, always.

If you do not have money to give in a form of a gift, share experience, share knowledge with loved ones, it will make them grow.

There is a certain level in the relationship with the other when you cannot break through together. Person might not meet your needs not because he does not love you, but rather because his mind is preconditioned by society, parents, upbringings, cultural difference. Sometimes you can break through and reach the other’s heart but unfortunately, you cannot re-program his mind, since it is preconditioned and already developed. For this reason, people break up.

Funny thing I have noticed in my relationships that when I share wisdom, people grow with me, and then I turn around, look at them and notice how much they reflect this wisdom and knowledge. Infinite loop. And guess what? It makes me grow even more, this is how consciousness expands through love and wisdom.

You share insight with your loved one, they grow, then they share it back with you. After some time, you process this insight, and it helps you to come to even a deeper understanding, it generates new insight. And this goes forever.

It is like playing a ball. You throw at them, they throw at you. You throw at them, they throw at you.

You keep falling and falling in love even more, with yourself, because you became One.

P.S. There is no other!

Love this!! So much wisdom!! I can see that you see the infinite mirror!! Its funny how this all works!! Love this!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Love this!! So much wisdom!! I can see that you see the infinite mirror!! Its funny how this all works!! Love this!!

?Thanks, let’s give this credit an to infinite Intelligence ❤️. 
Thank for reading. 

Edited by Galyna

@thisintegrated astrology is pretty valid when is used right. 
But I don’t want to be stuck in the categorization. It is all mind’s game at the end. 

Truly, I have fallen in love completely with the 'other' and my life has never been as good as before.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

6 hours ago, QQQ said:

What’s funny is that it all being a mind game is a belief and no matter what way you frame it, you’re always trapped in the game :D

Actually, there is a way out...

37 minutes ago, amanen said:

Truly, I have fallen in love completely with the 'other' and my life has never been as good as before.

It is not about them; it is about you. 

But that is great that you've found your perfect match who can mirror you and add to your energy. That is how completion of polarities happen. 

It is all about the energies but not people. 

You can either use the mirrors to wake up, or use them to go further into the dream. The choice is yours. And this can only be done in your own unique way. Otherwise you could just use one of the mirrors to wake up. And paradoxically you can. With the mirror walking around looking for itself in other mirrors. That’s the only mirror you have to find ?

Edited by Vincent S

1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

You can either use the mirrors to wake up, or use them to go further into the dream. The choice is yours. And this can only be done in your own unique way. Otherwise you could just use one of the mirrors to wake up. And paradoxically you can. With the mirror walking around looking for itself in other mirrors. That’s the only mirror you have to find ?

That’s funny you’ve mentioned this. I am doing the conscious workshop right now and our guide mentioned the mirror analogy as well. He said something like when one mirror is looking at the other it creates the effect of void/pure nothingness. 

8 minutes ago, Galyna said:

That’s funny you’ve mentioned this. I am doing the conscious workshop right now and our guide mentioned the mirror analogy as well.

Nice one, I was blasted by the insight after my run in the forest. Funny how It all just came now.

8 minutes ago, Galyna said:

He said something like when one mirror is looking at the other it creates the effect of void/pure nothingness. 

Interesting! So the noncommunicable is "communicated" through the void of "other" which is just a reflection of what is apparent on the surface of the mirror, and what is being reflected. 

This is so profound when you take psychedelics with someone else and you sit there and eye-gaze together. Communication gets through the nothingness/void in each other's eyes. Even without psychedelics, but that would require a deep trust and sense of comfort with the "other".

Last year when I started having my awakenings, I would go to the bathroom mirror and stand there and gaze in to my own eyes for hours. Everything I have ever searched for, was within me. Or shall I say, beyond me. Beyond the self-structure.

Edited by Vincent S