Galyna

Conscious Relating

6 posts in this topic

You can become directly aware that all your interpretations about  so called “others” (for ex. what they think/feel and how they judge you, whether you are being loved by them or not) seemingly no more than are just your interpretations!

It opens another possibility, basically…knowing the fact that I’ve described above, it is totally up to you how to create and relate to another being. 

All our relations are based on our inner interpretation of the other. 

What is the catch? God like mode. Think about it, what do you truly want from the other? Assign any meaning to the relationship you have with the other, and Reality will match your inner with the outer appearance. 

If you think that the other loves you, then they love you. 

If you think that the other hates you, then they hate you.

Reality appears exactly as is and according to your interpretations.  

Take full responsibility of your creation. Because at the end,reality will mirror your inner experience with the outer. 

If the other openly disrespects you, from the Highest Good point of view, you need to change some negative patterns/behaviors in you to not allow this attitude! Reality always guides you, use this as a pointer to grow and develop. ❤️

And remember that there is no other and it is a game your mind plays with itself. You’d better enjoy this game than suffer. Harmonize your space and your relationships.

P.S. This principle can be applied toward any attitude your carry about any subject/object bundle. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna True! I've experience totally different and opposing "realities" with the same person, as if there were two different people I related with. It's about clear seeing, interpretation and focus. Once we change that, the way we relate and our experience with others is totally different. Once I was insane trying to make sense of "the other", now I know what it's all about, specially when something is so challenging.

2 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

@Galyna True! I've experience totally different and opposing "realities" with the same person, as if there were two different people I related with. It's about clear seeing, interpretation and focus. Once we change that, the way we relate and our experience with others is totally different. Once I was insane trying to make sense of "the other", now I know what it's all about, specially when something is so challenging.

Exactly ?, when you change, everything around changes. 
Thanks for reading. 

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Exactly ?, when you change, everything around changes. 
Thanks for reading. 

I enjoyed reading ?. Totally mirrored my recent contemplations and insights about the place interpretatios have in relationships. Thank you?

@Galyna Thank you for sharing this. Every time I fall back into the pattern of trying to change something "out there" I remind myself that the work is an inside job. 

@Fernanda

@Matthew85

When there is a reader, here comes a writer. 
thanks for your reading and a feedback! ????

hang in there, I will post more, writing right now about “falling in love with my true self” ❤️.

Edited by Galyna