Godishere

Is God lonely?

26 posts in this topic

God, consciousness, existence. Synonym: Nothingness.

Why and how would nothingness be lonely? Lonely is a sensation or thought, which is limited, which is why it isn't nothing (anything without limit is nothing).

God isn't real. It's nothingness. You are nothingness. Everything is. Lol.

7 hours ago, Godishere said:

@puporing is there a distinction between this, now, finitude and the Godhead is what I was kinda asking?

No. Only if you insist on seperating yourself because of things like fear, attachements, biases, etc (the "tricks" of the ego so to speak). Or you simply "forget" sometimes :D.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

11 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Can you explain this a bit further? I don’t think I understand what you’re saying. 

Well, God is infinite, so it can be anything, it can create separation within itself if it wants to. But ultimately all the separations it creates are contained inside of itself. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

17 hours ago, puporing said:

Yes that's true. I think it can be hard for the ego to accept this total aloneness. 

Yes, that's at the heart of the ego: resistance. The ego will go to any length to resist the truth of God, to deny the obviousness of what is. The ego's capacity for denial is staggering. 

17 hours ago, Godishere said:

@The Mystical Man the difference between ego and God being what, thought attachment? A state of consciousness?

Ego is found in mental and emotional patterns that put God to sleep. God gets lost in the vastness of the psyche. It's actually useful to create a list of all the differences between ego and God, falsehood and truth, illusion and reality, appearance and consciousness. For example, we've already said that ego resists. God accepts. Observe the differences as you go about your life: How does the ego behave? And how does consciousness move and speak? 

"It's really easy to be happy. Just drop your resistance. To what? Everything." - Adyashanti

Resistance is the inception of ego. Resistance and attraction, which is a mechanical way of being, allowed the ego to survive for eons, but the misguided application of resistance and attraction has become the source of all suffering. The awakening of consciousness from the dream of the psyche is the beginning of a new way of being: a spontaneous way of being, not inhibited by the ego's fears and desires. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

On 6/3/2022 at 9:10 PM, Godishere said:

God is One. Is God's only fear being alone for infinity? Or is this egoic projection?

Loneliness is something that God can feel.  It is Infinite so it feels everything.  It can feel it through you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.