Vincent S

Guide To Drug Combinations (Harm Reduction)

16 posts in this topic

Saw this on discord the other day and thought I would share. It's quite useful. Even though It's not advised to combine drugs. But here is a sheet of info for the combinations to look out for, if you decide to combine any.

Drgcmbo.png

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

2 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Saw this on discord the other day and thought I would share. It's quite useful. Even though It's not advised to combine drugs. But here is a sheet of info for the combinations to look out for, if you decide to combine any.

Drgcmbo.png

Ummmm lets modify your quote..... "Saw this on discord the other day and thought I would share. It's quite useful. Even though It's not advised to build bombs. But here is a sheet of info for the combinations to look out for, if you decide to build any.

I don't think communicating as if it isn't a big deal....that you just posted DRUG COMBINATIONS make it NOT A BIG DEAL!! Ummm sir....what is the point of this action? Do you believe this to be a beneficial action?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

At the end of the day. People are going to try different stuff. Whether or not if I would have posted this. Better they are informed, if they were going to do it anyway.

Ever seen a cigarette package? What is covering HALF of the package? Information and a picture of what smoking does to your body. And yet we have millions of people still smoking, despite the actual manufacturer informing the buyer of the risks.
What is there to do? We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

Don't really understand why this caused this kind of reaction in you?

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

It's a good chart.

Trip safe, always.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What a chart you found! Thanks for sharing.

Also maybe the "elimination period" to consider - like if you were on mushrooms it takes like a day or two to clear out of the body.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

8 hours ago, Vincent S said:

At the end of the day. People are going to try different stuff. Whether or not if I would have posted this. Better they are informed, if they were going to do it anyway.

Ever seen a cigarette package? What is cover HALF of the package? Information and a picture of what smoking does to your body. And yet we have millions of people still smoking, despite the actual manufacturer informing the buyer of the risks.
What is there to do? We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

Don't really understand why this caused this kind of reaction in you?

You don't understand because you refuse to understand. The argument you made....could be used in my bomb example. The they are gonna do it anyway to hell with it....doesn't exactly make the argument that you should.

There is a saying....just because you can, doesn't mean you should. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Hopefully people have enough wisdom to decide for themselves I guess.. :D

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

@Something Funny Oh I just mean like for most of it to be "eliminated", what I read is around 24 hours. That's not the same as tolerance though which is like you said 1-2 weeks.

I'm not too familiar with the biochemistry of the difference between "elimination" vs "tolerance".

Edited by puporing

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You don't understand because you refuse to understand. The argument you made....could be used in my bomb example. The they are gonna do it anyway to hell with it....doesn't exactly make the argument that you should.

There is a saying....just because you can, doesn't mean you should. 

I understand what you mean. You are saying: Why even bring up the chart, because by even sharing this, will end up baiting or triggering people into combining drugs.

No, because people are responsible for their own actions and lives. My intention with sharing this was to have people informed about the potential risks. It was in the name of harm reduction. But of course I can see that this can cause the opposite effect.

Also shows you how much everything is boiled down to perception and assumptions. You see what you want to see. While there can be other ways of seeing the thing you think you are seeing.

Thank you for your feedback. ??

3 hours ago, puporing said:

What a chart you found! Thanks for sharing.

Also maybe the "elimination period" to consider - like if you were on mushrooms it takes like a day or two to clear out of the body.

Yeah that would be real nice. From experience. DMT has no tolerance. But 2cb has some, same with shrooms and LSD. Like a few days up to a week.

Noticed some cross tolerance between 2cb and LSD. Personally think it’s best to leave 10-14 days between them. Probably different for us all. Also noticed that diet and nutrition plays a good role in this too.

Normally I wait 14 days between trips. But im in a period where I have more time on my hands. And can work on the things I want to work on.

Edit: just noticed your other comment about elimination period. That’s a good one, need to look in to that a little more ?

Edited by Vincent S

7 hours ago, puporing said:

@Razard86 Hopefully people have enough wisdom to decide for themselves I guess.. :D

Yeah hopefully. I would hate for someone to look at that diagram and it give them ideas to test the edge in a way they might not have ever had without that spark of inspiration by looking at that diagram. But hey people are responsible for their actions. So it isn't the posters fault....I just don't know if this is something that is really beneficial. Ehhh maybe its just my bias and fears and its not a big deal. Only the future will tell.

6 hours ago, Vincent S said:

I understand what you mean. You are saying: Why even bring up the chart, because by even sharing this, will end up baiting or triggering people into combining drugs.

No, because people are responsible for their own actions and lives. My intention with sharing this was to have people informed about the potential risks. It was in the name of harm reduction. But of course I can see that this can cause the opposite effect.

Also shows you how much everything is boiled down to perception and assumptions. You see what you want to see. While there can be other ways of seeing the thing you think you are seeing.

Thank you for your feedback. ??

Yeah I agree, it can go either way. Hopefully it is used in the way that you intend. I just know that whenever we as humans introduce something....it usually initially is used in the wrong way....before it ever starts being used in the right way. I'm not trying to guilt trip you either as you said everyone is responsible for their action. I just know how....wild people can get sometimes.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah I agree, it can go either way. Hopefully it is used in the way that you intend. I just know that whenever we as humans introduce something....it usually initially is used in the wrong way....before it ever starts being used in the right way. I'm not trying to guilt trip you either as you said everyone is responsible for their action. I just know how....wild people can get sometimes.

LOL yeah. Most psyc users I talked to outside this forum don't care about "self-inquiry" or truth... it's more like a social thing, and mental health relief. And they all seem to wanna do it in groups..

Edited by puporing

@Razard86 As long as we’re talking about classical psychedelics, combining doesn’t seem too dangerous from my experience and what I’ve read.  If you pick two substances you’re already experienced with individually, and start with less than half your normal dose of each, there’s not a whole lot that can go wrong.  It can add a new flavor to the experience, but some combos will be better than others.  It does add an extra element of unpredictability though

I'd argue that mixing alcohol + caffeine isn't low risk. There's a reason Four Loko got banned. Mixing the two can make you less aware of how drunk you are. Anecdotally I feel like I've seen a bunch of cases of healthy people having heart attacks after mixing them.

Golden oldie

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.