Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UnlovingGod

Psycosis - Telepathy

12 posts in this topic

I had the sensation of telepathy in my psycosis that lasted 3 months. I want to know what the telepathy was. What function it had, I don't think it was real, but nobody could give me an answer than just "it was just an hallucination, don't care about it".

Can you describe the telepathic sensation 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It was a direct communication of words and images and even visual field with a girl I had a crush on. 

6 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

It was a direct communication of words and images and even visual field with a girl I had a crush on. 

As long as she gave confirmation that she was communicating with you then it happened. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

She didn't give me any sign, which is why I don't think it happened for her. But I still want to make sense of those telepethic voices I get.

@UnlovingGod oh. Sorry. Can't make sense of it. 

Most likely not a telepathic communication. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Well she gave me signs, but this is all through a psychotic lense, which is why I take those signs with a graint of salt.

5 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

She didn't give me any sign, which is why I don't think it happened for her. But I still want to make sense of those telepethic voices I get.

She never looked at you? Never smiled? No verbal or body language confirmation? If not....it didn't happen. You have to get a response. Nobody is going to let you talk to them in their head...without giving you some type of response.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Well, the last time I saw her, was more than a year ago because I moved to another country. But that is exactly why I think it didn't happen, because of the time difference, she should've been asleep while I was telepathing with her. Maybe I never know, what this sensation meant. It was just there as some neurons not working together and I just communicated with myself with extra steps. But still why her?

Edited by UnlovingGod

42 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

Well, the last time I saw her, was more than a year ago because I moved to another country. But that is exactly why I think it didn't happen, because of the time difference, she should've been asleep while I was telepathing with her. Maybe I never know, what this sensation meant. It was just there as some neurons not working together and I just communicated with myself with extra steps. But still why her?

Based on your original text it seems it wasn't telepathy but instead you were able to access her thoughts. So basically you became aware of her thoughts, which is different than communicating your own thoughts to her. 

You had 3 months, you should've tested it somewhat scientifically. In 3 months you could've found some way to ask her a question where it'd seem normal if you weren't experiencing telepathy, but where she could tell you if it was really happening.

Now it's too late and not really worth hypothesizing about any more. I'd just assume you were experiencing delusions and forget about it. If it happens again you can try to prove it. But otherwise it won't impact your life one way or the other if it was true or not, if it's no longer happening and you have no way to control it.

Don't be too quick to listen to the people here. Explore what is psychosis. Look at its qualities.  Use it to awaken/ become enlightened.  Don't get too hung up on 'telepathy' or the content.  What you have is solid direct experience of a radically altered state of consciousness for a long length of time, use it to help you on your path. Forget everyone else, what they think etc. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????