Carl-Richard

If people are being mean to you in their journal, please block them.

153 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Benton said:

You have multiple times said: "If you just say this to me I'll have closure!" Or "I just need to know this about you and I'll leave you alone." Never how it pans out.

I don't have to talk to you if I don't want to. Stop trying to convince me. I am not responding to you after this message.

@Benton please leave me alone. 

You're projecting your delusions on me. I have left you alone long ago. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Guys, let's stop imitating the Spider-Man picture, alright? :)

This user once again derailed this thread. @Loba caught her and provided proof of stalking.Lets not forget.

@Loba @Preety_India I don't know what to tell you guys. Nobody can stop you from reading anything on here but if you've had a grievance with eachother just stop consuming eachother's content. I don't see any rule violation here so it's up to you two how you will approach this situation. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 also please tell user @Benton that I have no intention to stalk him and please tell him to not bring me up anymore. I am tired of his complaint that I'm stalking him when I'm not. 

@Michael569 also if user @Bentondoesn't wish to privately resolve this amicably privately (since I don't want a public fight or fuss) tell him that it's not okay for him to keep dragging this as he has been doing for the whole last week. I'm fed up of his complaining. I have told him multiple times on this thread that him and I can resolve this privately but he doesn't agree then he should stop blaming me.. 

@Michael569 It's very unfortunate that something with is supposed to improve your life becomes something to trip over like this. :( 

Just now, Benton said:

Loba restarted this thread. You are the one who talked to me. I just came to post the meme.

But that was mean alright!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Shall I lock this again?

+1

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

If you are going to lock again make sure that @Loba and @Bentondon't start again. They are ones who start things. 

They are the ones who love dragging things endlessly. 

Edited by Preety_India

✌️

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

When or if I ever re-open this again, I want you to recognize the excruciating irony of this thread becoming derailed by drama.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.