Someone here

The truth

35 posts in this topic

the structure of the mind is almost as solid as that of the atom. it will not dissolve. it is something extremely rare. a lot of meditation to soften it, but it doesn't happen, it's still there, 30 or 40 years. You have to put solvent on it. there is a very interesting experiment. you take small puffs of 5 meo, very little by little, until you see that the mind is about to dissolve. even being ready, you have one certainty: it is impossible for it to dissolve. the forces that hold it together are enormous, cosmic forces. and suddenly, a hole opens up, that's the magic of that shit. This is real, it's physical. the walls of the ego are absolutely real, nothing imaginary

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

What do you mean exactly by "god consciousness "?

Isn't God all states simultaneously?  Why pick one state over another and call it "god consciousness "? That's a duality that must collapse . 

Even if you've experienced this "god consciousness "in the past ,it is still just a memory right now ..and your experience of your hands are more real than any outlandish awakenings you've experienced in the past .

You become actuality itself.  You become the hand.  All merges into Absolute Being or Absolute Truth.  God is all states yes, but it also has a state of Infinity in which it is whole and that is just pure Being itself...there is no duality so there is no one who can be.. there is just Being.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@Someone here I thought God consciousness was the Realization that you are God and that nothing has changed really but that you walk around knowing KNOWING you are God in one of its forms.  So yes...that means I am currently in God Consciousness because I realize that.

Of course you are God.  But are you fantasizing about what God is in your mind or are you grounded in direct experience?

Because direct experience is the only God you will ever find.

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here Well yeah I know that this consciousness is ME that's floating....no where....we are not on Earth....kind of makes me feel like a crazy person....but yeah I've realized all this and it FEELS crazy to a certain extent....but then again isn't Naive Realism even crazier?  When I drive home the God that's me creates my condo so I can walk in my "condo".  It's also creating everything else.  That's the kind of Mind Fuck enlightenment is.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You become actuality itself.  You become the hand.  All merges into Absolute Being or Absolute Truth.  God is all states yes, but it also has a state of Infinity in which it is whole and that is just pure Being itself...there is no duality so there is no one who can be.. there is just Being.

There is still a subtle dualistic assumptions in your opinion.  Nothing needs to "merge".  that already implies Separation. There is simply no separation or difference between your hands..Hitler..a piece of dog shit ..and a psychedelic breakthrough.  They are all equally God.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is still a subtle dualistic assumptions in your opinion.  Nothing needs to "merge".  that already implies Separation. There is simply no separation or difference between your hands..Hitler..a piece of dog shit ..and a psychedelic breakthrough.  They are all equally God.

That is conceptual. What i am pointing to cannot be conceptualized because concept is dualistic.  I'm pointing to actually being what you are conceptualizing.....an infinite state of pure potential in which all possibilities are held, but unactualized - yet are all there without needing to be actualized into one particular finite form.  That is God Consciousness.  It is Absolute Bliss or Love-because it is everything and nothing, there are no differences.   That's enlightenment .

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That is conceptual. What i am pointing to cannot be conceptualized because concept is dualistic.  I'm pointing to actually being what you are conceptualizing.....an infinite state of pure potential in which all possibilities are held, but unactualized - yet are all there without needing to be actualized into one particular finite form.  That is God Consciousness.  It is Absolute Bliss or Love-because it is everything and nothing, there are no differences.   That's enlightenment .

I know what you are talking about. It seems like we are pointing to two different things  

What you are describing is that  the fundamental truth of existence is pure potentiality itself - which is essentially nothingness. Nothingness is the superposition of infinite potentialities from which all purposeless manifestations of existence arise from for no reason. Our universe, the laws of physics, consciousness, qualia, logic, reason etc and anything else existing is a product of this pure potentiality.

Pure potentiality is literaly infinite and has the potential to create anything including absurd things like a universe that was just a bunch of floating chairs but this does not mean it will necessary do so it just has the ability to do so in the same way it created our existence with its specific laws that look normal to us due to the habit of us living here. Pure potentiality is not constrained by any laws or rules and it has no properties because it is the very thing that creates laws, constraints, and properties. Pure potentiality is completely free and unbounded.

But notice..it's just a potential..meaning it's not actual yet .right now what is actual is this particular universe? Not the floating chairs one . And until our experience dictates otherwise, it's safe to conclude that this universe we are experiencing right now is the only actual universe. Aka God. 

16 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@Someone here Well yeah I know that this consciousness is ME that's floating....no where....we are not on Earth....kind of makes me feel like a crazy person....but yeah I've realized all this and it FEELS crazy to a certain extent....but then again isn't Naive Realism even crazier?  When I drive home the God that's me creates my condo so I can walk in my "condo".  It's also creating everything else.  That's the kind of Mind Fuck enlightenment is.

Nothing crazy about it .it makes perfect sense. 

Whatever you are conscious of right now is all that exists . It's so obvious when you get it .

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I know what you are talking about. It seems like we are pointing to two different things  

What you are describing is that  the fundamental truth of existence is pure potentiality itself - which is essentially nothingness. Nothingness is the superposition of infinite potentialities from which all purposeless manifestations of existence arise from for no reason. Our universe, the laws of physics, consciousness, qualia, logic, reason etc and anything else existing is a product of this pure potentiality.

Pure potentiality is literaly infinite and has the potential to create anything including absurd things like a universe that was just a bunch of floating chairs but this does not mean it will necessary do so it just has the ability to do so in the same way it created our existence with its specific laws that look normal to us due to the habit of us living here. Pure potentiality is not constrained by any laws or rules and it has no properties because it is the very thing that creates laws, constraints, and properties. Pure potentiality is completely free and unbounded.

But notice..it's just a potential..meaning it's not actual yet .right now what is actual is this particular universe? Not the floating chairs one . And until our experience dictates otherwise, it's safe to conclude that this universe we are experiencing right now is the only actual universe. Aka God. 

I'm just disagreeing as to what enlightenment is.  I'm saying enlightenment is becoming that pure potential itself - whereby it IS actual.  It doesn't matter whether that is a memory to me now or not.  Becoming that is enlightenment or awakening.   You can later be conscious of what Truth is...but that's not enlightenment.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm just disagreeing as to what enlightenment is.  I'm saying enlightenment is becoming that pure potential itself - whereby it IS actual.  It doesn't matter whether that is a memory to me now or not.  Becoming that is enlightenment or awakening.   You can later be conscious of what Truth is...but that's not enlightenment.

So i can become conscious of what truth is and still not be enlightened? 

I'm also disagreeing with you on the concept of enlightenment. 

To me enlightenment simply mean a complete understanding of the ultimate nature of reality and the absolute truth of existence. 

Your definition is not that much clear To me to  be honest.  "Becoming that pure potential itself " nhmm..not sure what you mean.  You are already that as far as I know. 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So i can become conscious of what truth is and still not be enlightened? 

What I mean is you being conscious of it at a conceptual level but technically that is a belief so you are right- to become directly conscious of it would be to become it which again, is enlightenment. To intuit it is not the same thing and so a better word for what I was describing was to intuit what Truth is.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm also disagreeing with you on the concept of enlightenment. 

To me enlightenment simply mean a complete understanding of the ultimate nature of reality and the absolute truth of existence. 

The reason I disagree is that to actually truly understand reality is to be it.  Otherwise that understanding is conceptual and not to the level of Being.  At the level of conceptualizing  you cannot prove its true.  To be it is prior to proof but at that point you don't need proof because you have gone beyond or prior to the meaning of proof.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You really should stop parroting what more advanced members here say and then just put your signature on it.

I notice that you try to connect the dots intellectually between one thing and the other but that's not how you're gonna realize the Truth.

You're 25, do you not work and therefore have some money? If you really wanna find out what lies beyond the veil then you should just buy some Psychedelics already. 

Whilst you're not wrong, God is everything, but I've said this before and I'll say it again. If the truth doesn't have you reeling in horror or vanishing into a mist of oneness and metaphysical ecstasy, it ain't awakening!!! There will be no one left to tell your awakening about, that's awakening what it is. You will not be able to tell the difference between yourself and "other". You're not ready for awakening, otherwise you would already be awake? ?‍♂️

We are trapped in infinity, talking to ourselves. Creating separation, purposely, intentionally. God ain't going anywhere. The real awakening is when you're not posting on a forum because that already implies separation, you will be to conscious to bother. 

Edited by Godishere

Yeah bro, there is only what seems to be happening....what more is needed?

Do you need more than what seems to be happening?

The FREEDOM is in recognizing that whatever seems to be happening, IS the FREEDOM which is longed for.

Anything else is just wishful thinking.

And of course there's nothing right or wrong with hope or wishful thinking.....it's just that it's an endless endeavor for the needy sense of self/ego which isn't real.

An illusion never finds satisfaction!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

I know that mankind have had hundreds of spiritual techniques since the dawn of time .one of which is psychedelics. 

True, this has always existed. the ascetics, the renouncers, who went alone to the mountains or to the forest for several years meditating on the verge of starvation and completely unconcerned about their physical integrity, renouncing everything worldly, everything that can strengthen the ego, and with practices of deep meditation, teachers, etc., after the years, perhaps in old age, and only in a few cases, predisposed minds, radioactive minds in the sense of being by birth not completely stable in the ego, it happened that the shell cracked and enlightenment happened 

Now that I think about radioactive minds, I think that a large number of the true mystics died young of cancer. Ramakrishna, several of his disciples, maharshi, and I think several. Probably the predisposition to enlightenment is a kind of malfunction

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

True, this has always existed. the ascetics, the renouncers, who went alone to the mountains or to the forest for several years meditating on the verge of starvation and completely unconcerned about their physical integrity, renouncing everything worldly, everything that can strengthen the ego, and with practices of deep meditation, teachers, etc., after the years, perhaps in old age, and only in a few cases, predisposed minds, radioactive minds in the sense of being by birth not completely stable in the ego, it happened that the shell cracked and enlightenment happened 

Now that I think about radioactive minds, I think that a large number of the true mystics died young of cancer. Ramakrishna, several of his disciples, maharshi, and I think several. Probably the predisposition to enlightenment is a kind of malfunction

I'm not against psychedelics. I never tried them before so if I speak about them I'm at risk of having no clue of what I'm talking about. 

However I would say..if brain used all of its potential all the time, we would notice everything and the mind would have a constant influx of thought. Over time we would be able to modulate this to optimize functionality, but that would be after we place a certain limit on our potential once again, reintroducing inhibition. The best way for us to exist is at a controlled state where we are free enough to interact with our surroundings, but limited enough to not lose track of ourselves.