Jowblob

Story of my Awakening and Miracles

33 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Jowblob

Even if she gave you a blowjob after her "moan", it still wouldn't be awakening. You have a large ego and I understand that you want to satisfy it by thinking of yourself as "awakened" but you simply aren't. Everything you wrote above is a testimony of narcissism and egotism, which has nothing to do with God. Grow up!

Like i've said before , you're projecting. You don't even know whats my definition of an awakening is and i don't know yours. You lack cognitive empathy, which is a sign of narcissism/dark triad, im not putting labels just saying.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob I do get your subjectivity and find it precious when people share personal experiences instead of theorizing, judging or claiming to be superior by any means. It was valuable to me. Thank you.

On 27.5.2022 at 0:58 PM, Jowblob said:

Like i've said before , you're projecting. You don't even know whats my definition of an awakening

@Jowblob I don't care about your definition. There is such a thing called awakening which is when you realize that life is Gods dream and that you are God. This is the highest awakening, since God is the absolute Truth, and this is the standard that we on actualized.org hold up if we are talking about awakening.

If you want to use "your own definitions" and talk about fluffy new age hippie stuff maybe you should look for another forum;)

On 29-5-2022 at 1:31 AM, Michael Jackson said:

@Jowblob I don't care about your definition. There is such a thing called awakening which is when you realize that life is Gods dream and that you are God. This is the highest awakening, since God is the absolute Truth, and this is the standard that we on actualized.org hold up if we are talking about awakening.

If you want to use "your own definitions" and talk about fluffy new age hippie stuff maybe you should look for another forum;)

Awakening is having a glimpse in non duality state but because of the ego you don't fully grasp it, after first awakening the spirirual journey will begin. Enlightenment starts with remaining in the state of non duality.
Having an awakening doesnt mean you become in a state like Jesus.
Also you're not the one to tell me to leave this forum, you're the one judging and making condenscending comments to other forum members acting like you know all.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Jowblob @Michael Jackson I'm a demon. Tell me how I should create love between the two of you? 

Suggest me ways.. 

@Preety_Indiia @Preety_India

No need to create something that is already there.

By the way - about your demon stories - I am not sure wether this is just a joke or you actually believe it. Be careful believing nasty stuff about yourself. Beliefs tend to fulfill themselves, so you should rather think of yourself in a positive way. You are Love, hidden in human clothing, nothing more and nothing less than that.

By the way, sorry for quoting the wrong person first, it happened the second time, it was an accident. Sorry for that!

Edited by Michael Jackson

On 5/21/2022 at 9:19 PM, Jowblob said:

In 2 months i also have my first ayahuasca/psychedelic trip i wonder how all this will apply to what i will see!

Good luck with it man.  Just remember to let go and surrender to whatever degree you can.

Its less like a system update and more like a system uninstall. So, have this in mind.

4 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

By the way - about your demon stories - I am not sure wether this is just a joke or you actually believe it. Be careful believing nasty stuff about yourself. Beliefs tend to fulfill themselves, so you should rather think of yourself in a positive way. You are Love, hidden in human clothing, nothing more and nothing less than that.

By the way, sorry for quoting the wrong person first, it happened the second time, it was an accident. Sorry for that!

That's a good lie, based on your behaviour and my intuition i can tell that you didn't reach the loving state yet there is a difference between "acting" and "being" . Your consciousness is as high as of a normal person, the only difference is that you got more knowledge regarding these kinds of topic, that doesnt mean that your conscious reality is gonna be different. Quality of Consciousness is very personal, having knowledge won't mean that you have a higher state of consciousness , it's the "being core" that counts and you're acting. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's what my intuition told me.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 27-5-2022 at 1:22 PM, Fernanda said:

@Jowblob I do get your subjectivity and find it precious when people share personal experiences instead of theorizing, judging or claiming to be superior by any means. It was valuable to me. Thank you.

Exactly! Thank you for reading

2 hours ago, Yog said:

Good luck with it man.  Just remember to let go and surrender to whatever degree you can.

Its less like a system update and more like a system uninstall. So, have this in mind.

Yeah i know, i think surrendering myself won't be a problem even though it's gonna be in somebody's home that i don't know.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

19 hours ago, Jowblob said:

That's a good lie, based on your behaviour and my intuition i can tell that you didn't reach the loving state yet there is a difference between "acting" and "being" . Your consciousness is as high as of a normal person

There is no "loving state." All is Love, including hatred and fear. As I said, you haven't awakened to the truth yet, hence your confusion.

Apart from that, I didn't claim "high consciousness." Be careful with the assumptions you make about other people.

Hi @Jowblob

I see you have achieved great levels of superconsciousness. I was hoping you would share your wisdom by assessing my state of consciousness.

I will give you some information about me, I hope this will be enough to make a reasonable assessment.

• I studied psychology and neuroscience for a bachelor and dropped out after year 2.
  • I became very entranced with meditation, doing it everyday, at my best for up to 1.5 hours a day. Although, in recent years I have dropped it and have been meditating only rarely.
  • I use cannabis in order to relax and think clearly. 
  • I have listened to Andrew Tate and I think he's funny.

I am curious to find out.

On 30/05/2022 at 5:21 AM, Michael Jackson said:

If I don't know what is wrong with my life or how to fix it. Could saying I have a demon inside of me causing these problems actually be the solution. If what I beleive manifests as true it in a sense give me a way out of my predicament where I had no way out before that. It could be a good thing to have a demon cause at least you know where the problem is . Admitting you have a demon could just be a term you use to identity the unknown problem. Or maybe it gives it more power

Edited by Hojo