Iblitan

Difficult health situation

8 posts in this topic

I am sure I have this condition called cervical instability(where the ligaments of your c1 and c2 are lax or weak). It gives me severe brain fog. Whenever I look down, the brain fog worsens and I get more tired.I went to doctors and told them about this condition and they said they dont know about it. It is probably because I live in a third world country. I havent started college yet and I am afraid this condition will probably make me it really hard for me. What do I do? I need to get good grades to move to a country with a good quality of life and with this condition its impossible. I am becoming really anxious and bitter about life because of this.

This advice is for most part easier said than done. But the most direct way, no matter what. Is to invest in your overall health, sleeping, exercising, eating as nutritious as you can, etc etc.

It is also possible that you have some sort of vitamin deficiency. Vitamin deficiency is a djungle in and of itself to pinpoint. But you could look into the most common vitamins your body needs. You mentioned that you living in a 3rd world country, but if possible. See if you can get your hands on some multivitamins of some sort, that may be your best option regarding that part. And it could make a difference over time, it probably may take a few weeks to notice a noticeable difference.

41 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

This advice is for most part easier said than done. But the most direct way, no matter what. Is to invest in your overall health, sleeping, exercising, eating as nutritious as you can, etc etc.

It is also possible that you have some sort of vitamin deficiency. Vitamin deficiency is a djungle in and of itself to pinpoint. But you could look into the most common vitamins your body needs. You mentioned that you living in a 3rd world country, but if possible. See if you can get your hands on some multivitamins of some sort, that may be your best option regarding that part. And it could make a difference over time, it probably may take a few weeks to notice a noticeable difference.

I dont think its a vitamin deficiency since the fact that I look down and the symptoms worsen points to cervical instability. I will definitely try to invest in my overall health.

On 2022-05-20 at 0:08 PM, Iblitan said:

I dont think its a vitamin deficiency since the fact that I look down and the symptoms worsen points to cervical instability. I will definitely try to invest in my overall health.

You are probably right, since you know your issue firsthand. But here is short vid of a youtube doctor who covers all kind of subtle health issues. This may atleast be seemingly relevant to your problem. It could be worth to check out. Sometimes there is a bundle of issus that combines into one specific problem.

On 20.5.2022 at 11:35 AM, Iblitan said:

What do I do?

Priority 1 - Go see an Optometry PhD, Doctor.

Priority 2 - Eye M.D.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

On 2/11/2023 at 10:54 PM, Eternal Unity said:

Priority 1 - Go see an Optometry PhD, Doctor.

Priority 2 - Eye M.D.

Why an eye doctor?

It's possible Diabetes. A retinal exam is the most accurate.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.