Barna

It's All A Joke! =))

104 posts in this topic

Everything is a joke! Everything! Me writing this post to you, and everybody is trying to get enlightened, and everything else what exists is a BIG joke! :))

Everything! You won't believe it! Everything is a joke! =))

@Barna  Just in line with a quote from Sadhguru - "death is a cosmic joke"

When i heard that i thought, well if that´s the case - everything must be :)

And everybody is trying to find the meaning of life. It's like trying to find the moral lesson of a joke! :D

Just a joke right?  No biggie, I'm just gonna go cut my leg off now because at the end of the day, life is a joke and I find it rather funny when the saw shreds through the muscles and flesh in my leg. =)

12 minutes ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

Just a joke right?  No biggie, I'm just gonna go cut my leg off now because at the end of the day, life is a joke and I find it rather funny when the saw shreds through the muscles and flesh in my leg. =)

It's a weird phenomena, so much people claiming all is illusion and a joke and nothing matters and stuff of the likes, but nobody ever would actually do something like this or something completely crazy or fucked up in general. I guess it's not so much only jokes and illusions after all eh?

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

1 minute ago, Old Soul said:

It's a weird phenomena, so much people claiming all is illusion and a joke and nothing matters and stuff of the likes, but nobody ever would actually do something like this or something completely crazy or fucked up in general. I guess it's not so much only jokes and illusions after all eh?

lol

Joke and tragedy go hand in hand. 

#trump #dontcutyourlegs

Edited by Dodoster

-1/12 is Infinity 

You can cut your leg off, you can suffer for eternity in Hell, and it's still a joke! :)
There are no entities in existence that suffer. You are not an entity! We are all God, the WHOLE existence is just imagination. YOUR imagination! It's the best joke ever! :)) 

39 minutes ago, Old Soul said:

I sometimes think that people just have their old believe system replaced with another one. I think people are still underestimating the believe systems and concepts that are running their lives. Deep as fuck. And ever-changing. 

49 minutes ago, Snick said:

How did you arrive to this conclusion btw? :)

When I was coming back from my 5-MeO trip my ego was busy reconstructing itself. It was hilarious! :)) 

6 minutes ago, Visionary said:

I sometimes think that people just have their old believe system replaced with another one. I think people are still underestimating the believe systems and concepts that are running their lives. Deep as fuck. And ever-changing. 

Having believes and not having beliefs, and "I should not have any beliefs" is still a joke! :)

Believing that "existence is a joke", is a joke in itself! :))

1 minute ago, Snick said:

But if existence is a joke, and that joke is a joke in itself, then reality become serious again? 

In mathematics, two minus adds upp to one plus, example 1 - (-1) = 2 

In cosmos, two jokes adds upp to one serious thing, "existence is a joke", is a joke in itself! = Serious business?  

Try lim( f(n) ) limit function, because this is an infinite joke. :D

I (my ego) see eveything as more of a miracle rather than a joke. But both of those labels are meaningless in raw reality anyway.

Edited by Natasha

2 minutes ago, John Flores said:

I have not hit the point of seeing it as a joke, because there are too many people suffering in the "here and now"...until everyone is completely healed, safe, provided for, etc, I won't be at peace...and I don't think any truly enlightened person will be selfish like that with his enlightenment....

The suffering IS the joke! :D  

Earth is is nothing else, but God thinking: "Hmmm, what would it be like, if I were 7 billion ignorant people simultaneously, not knowing that I am God?". He imagined that, so here we are, and God is laughing and laughing... :))

Don't you understand? YOU ARE GOD! There are no persons, no entities. Entities don't exist, just God, playing that he doesn't know who he is. :D

17 minutes ago, Snick said:

Do you have any idea how to adapt this understanding to ordinary life?

If you let yourself go and treat life as a joke people will most certainly lock you up!

Isn't the truth, specially if you living it a threat to common people? 

They will view you as someone with psychotic behavior, right? 

I have no idea how can I adapt this to ordinary life. But it just doesn't matter anymore. Why would it matter? :)

@John Flores  It's all just happening and no one is doing it. Suffering is only 'real' to our mind. Transcend your mind/ understanding/ ego, and peace will be available to you. But I'm there with you - still tend to suffer with those who suffer, but with a perspective. Someone once said that a mark of an enlightened is that they feel deeper and move on faster. Detachment is a beautiful thing.  

God is always joking. Look at your own life - it is a joke! Look at other people´s lives, and you will find jokes and jokes and jokes. Seriousness is illness; seriousness has nothing spiritual about it. Spirituality is laughter, spirituality is joy, spirituality is fun. 

- Osho

Anybody know why I get a pop up that says "There is a problem processing the up loaded file?" I found a picture I wanted to post here.