Magnanimous

Leo and New Age

4 posts in this topic

I've seen Leo disagree with multiple New Age things. He once said there's gonna be no mass awakening and that there is no soul.

2 things  - 1) Leo, why did you say my two examples above? 2) Why do you disagree with various New Age things, and can you give us guidelines to discern whether a New Age thing is good information or not?

Maybe you could ponder those things for yourself rather than taking someone else's word for it. Maybe that's the learning here. ;) 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

What do you think a soul is? If you try to find a thing inside of you anywhere, that you can call your soul, you never will. You can only be it, never find it. Because what you are is essentially literally nothing at all, and it's kinda easy to show...

And if you think a soul is "your" consciousness then it's topsy turvy, because you have never had consciousness, nothing and nobody has. It's the literal nothingness you are inside. You are in it. There is nothing in you.

Mass awakening won't happen over night. I think that is the mistake New Agers make. The idealism of thinking that you can simply speak the message and people will understand, convert and become followers at the drop of a hat. That essentially sums up the failure of the 1960s counterculture. Ram Dass reflects on this with Terrence McKenna:

25:37

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.