Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flyboy

Slim pickings

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone knows what's up with Leo?  Seems like the videos have been super sparse this year.

If I where to specualate, I would guess that it's probably a bit of writer's block. It is bound to happen sooner or later with most creative endeavors.

I think he has put out so much free content and most of us haven’t even began to fully comprehend it. It will take years. 

He is also working on his relationships I think. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

4 hours ago, puporing said:

Yeah, I've had the suspicion that Leo is nearing the end of Actualized work for some time now.  His heart doesn't seem as in it anymore.  Grateful for all the ways it helped me though.

6 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Yeah, I've had the suspicion that Leo is nearing the end of Actualized work for some time now.  His heart doesn't seem as in it anymore.  Grateful for all the ways it helped me though.

Well I wouldn’t jump to conclusions like that. Do you feel like you’ve outgrown actualized? That’s also fine if that’s where you are at now.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

15 hours ago, puporing said:

Well I wouldn’t jump to conclusions like that. Do you feel like you’ve outgrown actualized? That’s also fine if that’s where you are at now.

No, despite my disagreements with Leo about realization, I still really enjoy this channel.  Few others have the perspective and holistic view to deliver content that really pushes and grows my thinking the way Actualized does.  I do hope he continues, there are a lot of topics I'd still like to hear him discuss.