bambi

Ketamine insights

4 posts in this topic

After 500-1000 ketamine experiences, in light of Leos last blog, here are some messages over the years I had written down after my trips, maybe they resonate with you:

Ethereal fabric substance of nothingness creating somethingness, thisness, as this out of an infinite number of infinite choices is the only thing worth creating, every moment is infinitely precious

Pulling away reality piece by piece: as you pulled away the last piece, you will realize reality was telling you the same message every single time you pulled away the piece, but it took until there were no more pieces left, for you to finally confront the message

God is the only possible author that wrote the only script that could be possibly written, by the only protagonist that could only ever had been cast, expressed infinitesimally precise  in the only way it could have been told; by you

As you come to understand, youll begin to understand theres only you that could possibly understand it

Reality is so complex, no matter how much you understand, you are always infinitely far from understand its complexity, until you do understand, and in that moment there was never anything to understand

Good insights...very profound

It is hard for me to understand why you took this substance so often, consciously knowing that it damages your Brain permanent if you use it so often

This is the only story that could ever be told