Galyna

Am I experiencing of what we call a little spur of “Samadhi”?

74 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Galyna said:

God damn it, Sommie, you won’t reincarnate, time doesn’t exist. Liner perception is an illusion, for Gods sake. As infinite potential you hold everything, all reincarnations at the same time.
you are not a human, waking body is just an object in sensory perception. Human is just an illusion. Mental construct, what would you be without a language, still human?  

That is literally nonsense. It is not sense .I don't just use my mind btw ..I know how to use my senses properly. And my senses tell me that:

Clearly linear time exists..the sun rises every day and goes back to sleep at the night. And your clock is ticking constantly. 

Yes you are consciousness. But apparently you are incarnated in a specific form at the moment. Aka human body .

Also..I don't understand what does language have to do with your identity?  Identity is physical and biological. It's not a linguistic type of thing. 

Although, I see where you are coming from and I understand what you're trying to say figuratively. But not literally. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha i hear ya.  But the more beer you drink the more you should see they are absolutely identical and that nothing needs to arise from anything because its already it.   Relatively speaking yes you create "things" with your imagination - however in the Absolute sense they were already there you just had to see them with your finite mind's eye.

Yes from my pov there is no separation between nothing and everything. They are one occurance. I'm just trying to communicate that it can seem to be an arising and passing based on what one has realized and what ones perspective is. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that they are ONE is a separate(?) realization.

But good to point out. ?

@Someone here

Your senses do not tell you that the sun rises everyday and goes back to sleep at nights. You have only one snapshot of "time" at the time and everything before and after it will always be imagination which happens in the moment. It's you which is "combining" some "memories" and assumptions of future with the present moment. Only present moment is real from these 3 things past, present moment and future.

-joNi-

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And my senses tell me that:

Absolutely not, it is not your senses, it is your mind. Mind creates time, not your sense, senses have nothing to do with it. 

Your smell does not know about sun, your eyes do not know about music. Please listen to the music with eyes, is it possible? Do they know what time it is. 

But apparently you are incarnated in a specific form at the moment. Aka human body .

There is no such thing as a human body, it is a mind construct, a concept, a thought. You do not know this phenomena which you call "I", if you do not have a human language, you wont call this experience a "human body" you wont see it separately from the other objects, it would pop in front of you as one picture. 

language have to do with your identity? 

LOL, it has to do everything with it. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Someone here

Your senses do not tell you that the sun rises everyday and goes back to sleep at nights. You have only one snapshot of "time" at the time and everything before and after it will always be imagination which happens in the moment. It's you which is "combining" some "memories" and assumptions of future with the present moment. Only present moment is real from these 3 things past, present moment and future.

-joNi-

No I'm not . There is consistency right?  Everything repeats itself everyday. 

Dude ..come on ..yes we are imagining the past and the past and the future in the moment because where the fuck else  could we imagine it In? But that has absolutely nothing to do with whether they actually happen or not .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Galyna

for real though..I think it's ridiculous to police ourselves to such a degree that we avoid any reference to "individual other."  I think you are limiting yourself to a great degree.  I mean if you want to get down to it.. simply responding and writing responses on a forum equally assumes that there is an "individual other" as much as any other post even if you are careful about how you write. 

please don't take this as offence ..I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of even bringing up that criticism in the first place when you are on a forum interacting.  

I'm  NOT interested in having this conversation about language and the implicit assumptions held within the normal way we communicate. So have a nice time ;)

@Someone here

There are 2 ways to "experience" past and future. Either you imagine them in present moment or then they happen in present moment and they no longer are anything else, but the present moment. So all your experiences are present moment. How would you know that something is consistent, if you wouldn't have a memory? As you may realize, everything which seems consistent is just your own thoughts that try to fill not knowing, but it never works.

Who told you that "others" are real?

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No I'm not . There is consistency right?  Everything repeats itself everyday. 

Hes actually right.  Its consistent because your imagination is infinite so it has everything covered.  But time is an illusion and you know this.  The past and future are imaginary.  Actually to be even more.precise the present moment is also a thought because you ARE it - so you are being it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I mean if you want to get down to it.. simply responding and writing responses on a forum equally assumes that there is an "individual other" as much as any other post even if you are careful about how you write. 

Not really, because there is no other game in town....

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

please don't take this as offence ..I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of even bringing up that criticism in the first place when you are on a forum interacting.  

I am not offended, I did not criticize you ever, I was trying to help. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

I'm done with this thread guys and gals?

Who wants some pizza ? ? 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Who wants some pizza ? ? 

Pepperoni please.  Im trying to cut carbs though so if i do this you are smoking a cigar with me.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I'm glad you experienced the blissfulness facet

@Galyna.

Plus, you've adopted a pretty good method to get it.

Edited by tedens

On 1.5.2022 at 1:02 AM, Someone here said:

Who wants some pizza ? ? 

YAS!