Galyna

Am I experiencing of what we call a little spur of “Samadhi”?

74 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Michael Jackson said:

Says who?

Look the point is to me she doesnt need to play this card.  She hasnt even sat down and done self inquiry. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Didnt require it :)

Btw, neither did the person that took 5-Meo;) They just used it as an excuse, to excuse away their awakening.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Look the point is to me she doesnt need to play this card.  She hasnt even sat down and done self inquiry. 

Of course she doesn't need. Still it's very likely gonna work, so why wouldn't she take it?

21 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

she doesnt need to play this card.

If you see any blind spots, please feel free to tell me. Except, I cannot rely on your answer either, right? because you are not separate and a part of "my" experience?

Unless Being will give me a hint through your answer ;) 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Every time I surrender and remove "I" and others it feels as I am falling in the abyss, mind does not have a crutch to lean on. 

Yes the "I" wants to grab ahold to stop falling. Your job is to let go of the hold. ?

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

This "I" used to think and compare its experience with others. Now, as I realize there are no "other" I cannot compare, judge or separate. I took the rug out from my feet. 

Every time "I" starts reasoning, I stop it there and say: " wait a minute, is there really another?" If not, does it mean this experience is Absolute from what I know? If yes, how can I rely on knowledge that came from external source.

No experience is absolute. If it was then who is seeing it? 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

I truly do not know, I am in the state of discoverer, seem like I am experiencing something fresh, new and unknown. There are no rules in this case. This script of being is not bounded by any rules, it can play out in a bunch of different ways and is not limited by any knowledge. 

Yes, explore and enjoy! ?

@WelcometoReality has your perception of time changed? 
i don’t get it, sometimes time is so fast, literally, one hour is like 10 min, sometimes it is slow. 
i don’t want it to be so fast. 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

@WelcometoReality has your perception of time changed? 
i don’t get it, sometimes time is so fast, literally, one hour is like 10 min, sometimes it is slow. 
i don’t want it to be so fast. 

It has changed very much. I don't perceive it anymore. I can look at the clock to see if it's time to make dinner or time to go to work but I don't think of it as time passing by. I also don't really have much memory of the past or when I did something. I can remember that I have done or haven't done something but it's hard to say which day I did it. It all sort of blend together.

I also can have a hard time remembering to do things that is out of my regular schedule or routine. But thanks to my phone I get a reminder to do those things. It can take a while to get accustomed to but it's not a big deal.

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

If you see any blind spots, please feel free to tell me. Except, I cannot rely on your answer either, right? because you are not separate and a part of "my" experience?

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

In the Absolute sense you are just revealing things to yourself yes. But that fine.  I would just suggest a meditation practice - self inquiry specifically.   Really dig in to what you think you are..  You say impersonal awareness but notice this could be dogma and not realized directly which is enlightenment  - its enlightenment because you become awareness - which you have not.  So what do you really think you are?  An entity or soul residing behind the eyes?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

I also can have a hard time remembering to do things that is out of my regular schedule or routine. But thanks to my phone I get a reminder to do those things. It can take a while to get accustomed to but it's not a big deal.

I can relate. I forget so many things, nothing holds in the memory anymore, bc I do not think/perceive it when it is not there. Mind fixates on something right here and right now. 

@Inliytened1

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

So what do you really believe you are?  An entity or soul residing behind the eyes?  

What? Ofc not. I am nothing, Literally. I do not get phenomenon how from this nothingness arises everything. 

Awakening is a process when you can find that "space" a "silent observer", yes. I found it many years ago. Is it enlightenment, ofc not. 

12 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Inliytened1

What? Ofc not. I am nothing, Literally. I do not get phenomenon how from this nothingness arises everything. 

Awakening is a process when you can find that "space" a "silent observer", yes. I found it many years ago. Is it enlightenment, ofc not. 

Everything doesn't arise from nothing.  Everything IS Nothing.   Now, you can awaken to different facets at a different times.  You can realize Nothingness but then realize Nothing and Everything are identical in different awakenings.  But this is still enlightenment and it is not a process.  Awakening/enlightenment is a state of Infinite Consciousness which is not limited to a logical system or process - it is direct.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Someone here This is bs. If you would have truly awakened you would know what death is.

Stop annoying me with your judgment of how awakend am I.  You clearly don't realize that awakening has many facets.  Leo has a whole episode talking about dozens of facets to awakening. It's not like BOOM done you are either awake or not . It comes in degrees and depths .

And in any case..you are not Me.so you clearly don't know if I genuinely awakend or not from your pov .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Stop annoying me with your judgment of how awakend am I.  You clearly don't realize that awakening has many facets.  Leo has a whole episode talking about dozens of facets to awakening. It's not like BOOM done you are either awake or not . It comes in degrees and depths .

And in any case..you are not Me.so you clearly don't know if I genuinely awakend or not from your pov .

I AM YOU. That's the thing. I am God. And I know what it means to be God.

When you say that you have awakened to the fact that you are God, that means you are omniscient. Death is laughable from Gods POV. When you still have doubts about ceasing to exist one day you clearly haven't realized your true nature.

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Everything doesn't arise from nothing.  Everything IS Nothing.   Now, you can awaken to different facets at a different times.  You can realize Nothingness but then realize Nothing and Everything are identical in different awakenings.  But this is still enlightenment and it is not a process.  Awakening/enlightenment is a state of Infinite Consciousness which is not limited to a logical system or process - it is direct.

I would agree but we also need to take into consideration that it is subjective realization and that it can be perceived as an arising out of nothing aswell depending how far into the continuum we are.

To me it seems that that both perceptions can be correct.

Also please take into consideration that I've take  a few glasses of beer so my words are not exactly spot on. ?

6 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

I AM YOU. That's the thing. I am God. And I know what it means to be God.

When you say that you have awakened to the fact that you are God, that means you are omniscient. Death is laughable from Gods POV. When you still have doubts about ceasing to exist one day you clearly haven't realized your true nature.

Look..i understand that I will never die if what we mean by "i" is the godhead. As pure formlessness I can never die .but that's from the absolute perspective.

From the perspective of forms ..it's different.  I don't know the exact appearance of my next life to be accurate. Will I reincarnate as a dog?  As a frog? As a human? Will I go to a different universe? Different dimension? Same dimension?   All of that is not Clear to me

.and also the possibility of eternal balnkness with no dreams at all is still possible. 

I mean come on bro ..are you trying to tell me you know fucking EXACTLY what happens when we die? Who are you kidding.  Maybe you are too raped up in non-dual theory that you completely forgot your just a mortal human at the moment. That is what's true in direct experience. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

I would agree but we also need to take into consideration that it is subjective realization and that it can be perceived as an arising out of nothing aswell depending how far into the continuum we are.

To me it seems that that both perceptions can be correct.

Also please take into consideration that I've take  a few glasses of beer so my words are not exactly spot on. ?

Haha i hear ya.  But the more beer you drink the more you should see they are absolutely identical and that nothing needs to arise from anything because its already it.   Relatively speaking yes you create "things" with your imagination - however in the Absolute sense they were already there you just had to see them with your finite mind's eye.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Michael Jackson @Someone here  this is further form the truth. You still think that there is a primary “I” and now you argue which “I” is more “real” . No one, lol,  both “I” are illusion. You are in separation, my friends ?

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Look..i understand that I will never die if what we mean by "i" is the godhead. As pure formlessness I can never die .but that's from the absolute perspective.

From the perspective of forms ..it's different.  I don't know the exact appearance of my next life to be accurate. Will I reincarnate as a dog?  As a frog? As a human? Will I go to a different universe? Different dimension? Same dimension?   All of that is not Clear to me

.and also the possibility of eternal balnkness with no dreams at all is still possible. 

I mean come on bro ..are you trying to tell me you know fucking EXACTLY what happens when we die? Who are you kidding.  Maybe you are too raped up in non-dual theory that you completely forgot your just a mortal human at the moment. That is what's true in direct experience. 

God damn it, Sommie, you won’t reincarnate, time doesn’t exist. Liner perception is an illusion, for Gods sake. As infinite potential you hold everything, all reincarnations at the same time.
you are not a human, waking body is just an object in sensory perception. Human is just an illusion. Mental construct, what would you be without a language, still human?