Someone here

Reality is 100% mystical mindfuck!

50 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Galyna

If you want to realize that, you should just do that practice I told you long enough that it kind of feels that the the area of visual field is getting bigger. Notice that you won't still see any more content. When you do that long enough, you stop imagining that there would be edges and that makes your visual field infinite in some sense. You know that you are doing it correctly if it kind of feels like you are "diving" to your visual field.

I will write down here about the dimensions of perceptions, I know 4 of them.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

59 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

@Someone here Infinite regress is only a meaningful idea when you assume nothing to be a possibility.

Actuality therefore proves infinite regression to be impossible.

There does not have to be a first cause if there is anything at all, first something is actual and then potentiality inheres in what is actual, You mention Aristotle, well this is an idea by him.

Why isn't nothing possible ? Why would there be stuff ..?Why do you think the existence of something is necessary? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

I don't get it

Talking to people about this makes me feel like i am literally talking to robots.

What is happening right now, like what is this exact fucking moment? it is LITERALLY there. RIGHT NOW! THIS!?

This so much.  I know this feeling very well.  Would make for a fun video.

Psychedelics reliably put me in this inquisitive state.  Though often it just comes out of nowhere and I just start saying "WTF?!? WTF?!?!? etc."

1 hour ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Galyna

If you want to realize that, you should just do that practice I told you long enough that it kind of feels that the the area of visual field is getting bigger. Notice that you won't still see any more content. When you do that long enough, you stop imagining that there would be edges and that makes your visual field infinite in some sense. You know that you are doing it correctly if it kind of feels like you are "diving" to your visual field.

So this simple exercise brings your awareness back: 

1. you are in the room 

2. room is in your perception 

3. Perception is in your awareness 

4. Recognize this awareness and become aware of it. Stay there, somehow it tastes so sweet, you want to stay in this awareness. And in this moment your peripheral vision blurs…it is so tasty when perception really stays in awareness…

Actually this exercise helps to centralize your sensorics. 

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why isn't nothing possible ? Why would there be stuff ..?Why do you think the existence of something is necessary? 

Break free from duality: something vs nothing. And you will answer this question. Look at it as one coin, not two sides, it is literally one. 
existence and non existence is one. 

When you come to the realization that “your life” has never happened, you won’t ask “why” it is there, change the focus of your perception. Go backwards: your life has never happened, nothing has ever existed. What do you feel now? Do you feel at peace? 

Edited by Galyna

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Now I have had multiple awakenings in the past but I sense that I'm missing something..

What could it be ?

What could it be? 

What could it be ?

If this moment is all there is, how could you be missing something?

And if you were in bliss would that question arise? Probably not.

Usually these sort of questions come up because there are an uncomfortable feeling in the body (contraction) and conditioning to move to change that feeling to something that feels better.

So instead of finding an answer to the question you question it and then you feel your body to identify the contraction which is causing the discomfort. Then you focus in on the feeling. Usually that feeling will start to dissolve and when it has dissolved completely the question has disappeared. What's left is peace.

Edited by WelcometoReality

Maybe it only feels mindfucking when your constantly attempting to squeeze everything into a conceptual box and put it on the shelf of understanding.

Everything don't fit on a shelf, and it can't be pinned down or hung on a nail either.

Just sitting back and saying WOW!!

❤ 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

"What is happening right now, like what is this exact fucking moment? it is LITERALLY there. RIGHT NOW! THIS!?"

This question from your original post assumes that universal existence can be equated with something in essential and particular in it, it is a from of absurd essententialism.

"Why isn't nothing possible ? Why would there be stuff ..?Why do you think the existence of something is necessary?"

I do not think that something must necessarily exist, I know. If something can be at all that means it can not be taken away, for if it could be taken away then it could also never have been.

Your problem is that you think that everything beyond presence is nothingness, and that nothingness is potentially something, that existence can negate itself every time a second goes by.

Instead, again, you invent the idea of negation after first having been imposed by something, this imposition and your essential nature of emptiness are equal to the other. You can consider them to be mutually generative.

This emptiness does not negate the things that occurs by means of it and with it, obviously. That we are wondering how it is all possible can be satisfied (even though your formulation of the question makes little sense), but that does not change the proclivity for wonder itself, and so now I ask why everything is the way it is and not merely why it is at all.

It is here that one encounter self reference problems, any honesty here implies a teleological theory. You end up asking not only "why am I the way I am" but rather "why is what I am precisely the way it had to be". 

At this point you may discover determinism, which is a perfect theory when you are limited by one linearity and are only thinking retrospectively. But you will also discover that the future is always mystical in its direction, that everything is both similar and different, and that only will is of the nature that could imply altercation.

Here you see that the will is only a consistent theory in a given time frame if it is ANTICIPATED for the future, and never reduced into a theory of what were already existent or of the memories of the past, and that the only way one could have both determinism and will is in an infinite manifold of universes of which oneself is merely singular.

The synthesis says that one goes trough this infinite manifold every day, and that everything which preceded therefore were totally determined. What were once a contradiction becomes the very glue itself. All this is implied and almost self argued by taking the idea of the will seriously.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?