Someone here

Reality is 100% mystical mindfuck!

50 posts in this topic

I don't get it

Talking to people about this makes me feel like i am literally talking to robots.

What is happening right now, like what is this exact fucking moment? it is LITERALLY there. RIGHT NOW! THIS!?

Talking to someone about this topic makes me feel either like:

1-  i am totally insane, which by now i know i am not. why? because the fact is that this MOMENT is happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and for some reason people don't get it..

2- the other person/persons are totally insane. why? because they are not noticing the FUCKING SIGNIFICANCE of FACT that this MOMENT is happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and THEY are IN IT TOO.

I need help, i have been stuck on this question for a lot. i mean, ALOT.

What is...... THIS? by THIS i mean Literally EVERYTHING.

How can i answer this question myself? it feels impossible. Why?

Because THIS is literally IMPOSSIBLE, How can this moment EXIST?

Now I have had multiple awakenings in the past but I sense that I'm missing something..

What could it be ?

What could it be? 

What could it be ?

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

I have been were I think you are now tens of thousands of times, and every time I speak about it I indeed get the sense that the respondents are robots.

Though I would word it a little differently, in that I reject that something should at all be possible.

Absurdism in general finds the human tendency to seek meaning in things absurd when it does not find it, I consider it absurd that we actually can find anything at all. It is precisely because we seek the possibility of things that we encounter error when it comes to existence itself, in that we can only find it necessary, and so it is the question of its possibility that is the absurd one.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

We can imagine away everything trough our faculty for negation, except existence. This then is found absurd when one expect to be able to imagine away anything. It is perhaps this that we expect to do.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I don't get it

Talking to people about this makes me feel like i am literally talking to robots.

What is happening right now, like what is this exact fucking moment? it is LITERALLY there. RIGHT NOW! THIS!?

Talking to someone about this topic makes me feel either like:

1-  i am totally insane, which by now i know i am not. why? because the fact is that this MOMENT is happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and for some reason people don't get it..

2- the other person/persons are totally insane. why? because they are not noticing the FUCKING SIGNIFICANCE of FACT that this MOMENT is happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and THEY are IN IT TOO.

I need help, i have been stuck on this question for a lot. i mean, ALOT.

How can i answer this question myself? it feels impossible. Why?

Because THIS is literally IMPOSSIBLE, How can this moment EXIST?

Now I have had multiple awakenings in the past but I sense that I'm missing something..

What could it be ?

What could it be? 

What could it be ?

You are the moment yourself, it belongs to nobody, you are not just a pov, you are the whole entire picture. There is nowhere to move, nothing to achieve. Notice how body moves, breathes on its own. You don’t even tell it what to do anymore. I know, wanting to share sucks coz nobody there to see the sunrise, do you get me? You are completely on your own. And I am also writing for myself now, lol….

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Everything is just appearance, there is nothing behind the scene ?. 

remember there is not a body which woke up today. You woke up as reality, noticing this? And you will die again at night.  But you can melt it too, since it is a duality. Waking up and falling asleep. 

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna

The thing is that, why would you need someone to be conscious in order to "share"? What is the difference in sharing information in "nightly dream" and here, if there would be "others"? Anyways you see their reaction and that is what you deeply want. Actually what changes when you see that "others" aren't real?

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

How to deal with it? It is the last bullet to stomach…I became highly aware of this fact. 

30 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

We can imagine away everything trough our faculty for negation, except existence. This then is found absurd when one expect to be able to imagine away anything. It is perhaps this that we expect to do.

But why it exists in the first place?  I've had awakening to solipsism and that I'm the only conscious person in existence 

..but I still don't understand why there is something rather than nothing? 

That's the ultimate minfuck .

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

16 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Everything is just appearance, there is nothing behind the scene ?. 

Exactly. Like a dream at night. 

Still ..that doesn't explain why the dream is here in the first place .

And trust.me . I'm familiar with ALL of the non-dual answers (infinity-God's imagination-God wants to know Itself) etc...

And nothing quite satisfys me

@Galyna

Realize that actually people stayed as they were and they still have "personalities" and act according to what you talk to them. Actually NOW you are even closer to them, because who they are can 100% be seen in direct "experience". Also just knowing that you will get used to that realization makes you more relaxed : )

Ps. Next time use tagging feature so I know who you answered to.

@Someone here

Your question can be answered easily. Who said that "Universe" must begin from zero instead of something which has been on always? That is an assumption that everything must start from nothing. In human logic that makes sense, but reality doesn't have rules, because it is that which makes rules.

2 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

Your question can be answered easily. Who said that "Universe" must begin from zero instead of something which has been on always? That is an assumption that everything must start from nothing. In human logic that makes sense, but reality doesn't have rules, because it is that which makes rules.

OK so it has always existed for fucking eternity after eternity with no beginning nor end ..

Isn't that ridiculously magical? ? 

@Leo Gura

I'd appreciate your take on this ?

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Still ..that doesn't explain why the dream is here in the first place .

Notice, this is your mind talking, it needs some sort of explanation. How? How can you explain this phenomenon with words? It is not there in the first place to be traced and pointed toward. You see my point? Leave your mind at the Stop sign and try to move on without reasoning. 

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And nothing quite satisfies me

You are a thought/idea, do you understand this? Who and what should be satisfied? 

@Someone here

Yeah, it is! Everything is beautiful and understanding that it is magical and mystery at the same time makes it even better.

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

OK so it has always existed for fucking eternity after eternity with no beginning nor end ..

there is no time, stop here :) you cant grasp it with logic. 

The best mind can do is produce another thought.

Even if it seems like a great explanation.

The best you can do is relax and enjoy it.

12 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

Realize that actually people stayed as they were and they still have "personalities" and act according to what you talk to them.

I do not take "them" seriously, and the coolest thing that I feel, like my reactions that I used to have in the past will start to dissolve very soon. 

@Someone here

Understand still that thinking that Universe existed before and will after this moment is another assumption, because you can't find past or future from the present moment. Deleting that assumption makes you even more "locked" to present moment and to its mystery and beautifulness. One aspect of spirituality is to spot and delete as much assumtions as possible, remember that:).

Edited by Kksd74628

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But why it exists in the first place?  I've had awakening to solipsism and that I'm the only conscious person in existence 

..but I still don't understand why there is something rather than nothing? 

@Someone here Everything that I wrote were to shine light on how precisely that question itself is absurd, and why it is asked.

6 minutes ago, vladorion said:

The best mind can do is produce another thought.

Even if it seems like a great explanation.

The best you can do is relax and enjoy it.

Maybe. Thanks for the suggestion.:)