Hardkill

How much has the Biden administration accomplished?

74 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Btw, what is your take on conservatives and even some moderates saying that Biden hasn’t been doing enough to fix the Southern border immigration issue

That's a tough issue to solve. Congress needs to come to some kind of immigration reform bill. I don't think Biden plays a big role in that.

6 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

and that his attempts to transition our country’s energy usage from coal and fossil to renewable has been too much and too fast?

This is absurd. We need to push aggressively for green energy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In Norway, 98 percent of the electricity production come from renewable energy sources. Hydropower is the source of most of the production (which is one of the best, if not the best renewable energy source).

Its insane, especially considering that they have a lot of oil,so they didn't have to transform their energy production so much, but they did. I think we should analyize Norway more how could they achieve 98% renewable energy production.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a tough issue to solve. Congress needs to come to some kind of immigration reform bill. I don't think Biden plays a big role in that.

Yeah, I really don’t see how the Biden administration itself would have much control over that issue. 

But “this transition to renewable is already hurting our precious American economy and businesses all around the country....” 

“Thanks to Biden’s lack of all of the above energy policies and the radical left’s impractical push for green type energy, we have 40 year high inflation, insufficient energy fuel, and an awful lot of our constituents are suffering financially.”

Edited by Hardkill

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Stupid wokeness DOES exist and it

So is some of the extreme nonbinary gender stuff.

THANK YOU.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So is some of the extreme nonbinary gender stuff.

Non-binary seems valid to me. I presume you mean the weird neo-pronoun stuff, right?

When young people invent their own genders and then expect others to recognize them for it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 hours ago, zurew said:

In Norway, 98 percent of the electricity production come from renewable energy sources. Hydropower is the source of most of the production (which is one of the best, if not the best renewable energy source).

Its insane, especially considering that they have a lot of oil,so they didn't have to transform their energy production so much, but they did. I think we should analyize Norway more how could they achieve 98% renewable energy production.

Thing is that Norway has the geography for it.

22 hours ago, Alex_R said:

Trump > Biden

What is the most important factor for you to come to that?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

27 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Thing is that Norway has the geography for it.

Thats true but still. There are other countries and places, where you don't see nearly as much development in the green energy field as it could be possible if enough money would be invested in it.

But regarding to the hydropower you are right.

Edited by zurew

On 4/22/2022 at 2:47 PM, Hardkill said:

Or how about the criticism from the right and the very center including Manchin himself saying that Biden’s attempts to transition our country’s energy usage from coal and fossil to renewable has been happening too much and too fast because it has been contributing to inflation and further undermined our overall economy and total energy availability?

Inflation is more readily linked with the Federal Reserve than anything else, I would say.
The only positive I have seen from this administration was that the Keystone Pipeline was shutdown.

Of course this recently happened:

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-administration-opens-public-lands-155752802.html

Unless they are planning to re-vote on that green infrastructure bill, I don't see it happening under this administration.
But, he did do an executive order stating that it would be cool if it did happen.

The only thing I saw significantly positive for 45 (during the ENTIRE 4 years) was this:
https://www.procon.org/president-trump-signs-bill-legalizing-industrial-hemp/
maybe something something peace talks, I don't know the effect that had

Edited by Rokazulu

1 minute ago, Rokazulu said:

Inflation is more readily linked with the Federal Reserve than anything else, I would say.
The only positive I have seen from this administration was that the Keystone Pipeline was shutdown.

Of course this recently happened:

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-administration-opens-public-lands-155752802.html

Unless they are planning to re-vote on that green infrastructure bill, I don't see it happening under this administration.
But, he did do an executive order stating that it would be cool if it did happen.

The only thing I saw significantly positive for 45 was this:
https://www.procon.org/president-trump-signs-bill-legalizing-industrial-hemp/

Also the fact that everyone raised their prices because of inflation seems a bit ludicrous. Especially, since that is on top of inflation.

I agree with that.

Only the Fed Reserve and the sorting out of the global supply chain issues are the two real factors that can fix this entire inflation issue.

I assume "misinformation" is still an acceptable topic.

NYT admits laptop is authentic; Falsely called "Russian Disinformation"

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-nyt-now-admits-the-biden-laptop?s=r

"What this means is that, in the crucial days leading up to the 2020 presidential election, most of the corporate media spread an absolute lie about The New York Post's reporting in order to mislead and manipulate the American electorate. It means that Big Tech monopolies, along with Twitter, censored this story based on a lie from “the intelligence community.” It means that Facebook's promise from its DNC operative that it would suppress discussion of the reporting in order to conduct a "fact-check” of these documents was a fraud because if an honest one had been conducted, it would have proven that Facebook’s censorship decree was based on a lie. It means that millions of Americans were denied the ability to hear about reporting on the candidate leading all polls to become the next president, and instead were subjected to a barrage of lies about the provenance (Russia did it) and authenticity (disinformation!) of these documents."

Also recently:

Rhetoric But No Action For Amazon Workers
https://www.levernews.com/biden-offers-amazon-workers-rhetoric-but-no-action/

“It’s clear that there are these tensions inside the Democratic Party,” said John Logan, a professor of labor and employment studies at San Francisco State University. “On the one hand, you have a president who says he wants to be the most pro-union president in history, on the other you can only judge him on his accomplishments in office. We're not going to get the PRO Act, not going to get labor provisions in Build Back Better. What are we going to get?”

And this article has to be discussed:

Promises Of Change
https://www.jacobinmag.com/2022/01/president-joe-biden-one-year-review-promises-trump-policy

"Progressive groups insisted Biden really was planning a transformational program to fix the country’s many long-simmering ills. Television talking heads told us he would turn around the deadly pandemic with a science- and expert-based approach quite unlike Donald Trump’s. For many, just getting rid of Trump was enough, with the added hope of simply erasing the last four years of policy and continuing on as before. Biden himself pitched his presidency in quasi-mystical terms, as if electing him alone would serve as a kind of nationwide exorcism of all the cruelty and bigotry of the Trump years.

Well, none of that happened. One year in, the most striking thing about Biden’s presidency, given the various threads of anti-Trumpism that powered his win, is the fundamental continuity between the two administrations in nearly every field of policy. Just as striking is how few are aware of this, with both die-hard blue and red voters convinced Biden’s White House is the antithesis of Trump’s, and an almost radical experiment in left-wing governance."

Edited by Rokazulu

On 4/22/2022 at 2:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

"Defund the police"

I do disagree with this, some cities in America are essentially police states.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله