PenguinPablo

How do I know that solipsism doesn't just = losing touch with reality?

56 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha.

Oneness.  I know - but let's be honest.  You don't wanna admit your God.   You've awoken but your ego shut the whole thing down.  So it could exist.  And so there could be others.  Don't feel bad mine does the same thing.  

Otherwise you will be Singular.

And God doesn't want to turn in on itself and look at its own Infinity.   It's too fucking powerful 

Definitely. I haven't burned through my karma yet! Regardless though, I've still had those realizations, rejected or not. I guess I will fully Awaken when it's time. I'm in no rush, I like this dream or I'm very attached to it at least haha

2 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Definitely. I haven't burned through my karma yet! Regardless though, I've still had those realizations, rejected or not. I guess I will fully Awaken when it's time. I'm in no rush, I like this dream or I'm very attached to it at least haha

God damn right. So attached.  We latch onto the dream with all our might.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There's no relief in it, only horror. When you die, everyone and everything dies with you and collapses back into you, because there is no time in absence of experience... First person, there's no "after" death where people attend your funeral and such. Everyone vanishes like dream characters, as the dream ends with you.

You are the one looking at my screen typing this... When you're dead I go with you. You as me won't think so, as I'll believe I'm still here typing and experience "time".

There is NO outside world. At all. The idea you "have consciousness", or that experiences exist inside your brain in your skull is very archaic. There's only you alone. It doesn't matter if you understand because you are me, so I or Leo can understand for all of us, as there is no other people/"all" of us. It's just you........

I exist to you only in form as sense perception. Vice versa that's all you are to me. Because these external third person representations are mirages. It's just you (or "me" if I talk to you from this ego). If this is grasped, which will horrify a person, nobody can even help you, because everyone is you. There's nothing external to ask for help, there IS no external.

Edited by RMQualtrough

7 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

There's no relief in it, only horror. When you die, everyone and everything dies with you and collapses back into you, because there is no time in absence of experience... First person, there's no "after" death where people attend your funeral and such. Everyone vanishes like dream characters, as the dream ends with you.

You are the one looking at my screen typing this... When you're dead I go with you. You as me won't think so, as I'll believe I'm still here typing and experience "time".

There is NO outside world. At all. The idea you "have consciousness", or that experiences exist inside your brain in your skull is very archaic. There's only you alone. It doesn't matter if you understand because you are me, so I or Leo can understand for all of us, as there is no other people/"all" of us. It's just you........

This is not horror.  Oneness is beautiful.   It is majestic.  The ego thinks it's horrible.   But the ego has it twisted.   That's the whole gig.   Infinity is beyond the ego's wildest imagination.   It cannot fathom infinity so it demonizes it.  Realize this and be at peace. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, BenG said:

Was that a two week retreat, or just a daily practice?

Just daily practice.  And i was doing self inquiry one of the days and ....oh fuck!!!  I was listening to some of the very first enlightenment videos Leo had done while doing self inquiry.   Was rather remarkable.  So yeah those methods can work.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

On 31/3/2022 at 20:02, PenguinPablo said:

@RMQualtrough detachment is the answer. All is a dream, all is you, love the dream but don't get attached to anything, and the horror disappears

clues everywhere…

Edited by PenguinPablo

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1  absolutely nothing and no one can prepare you for awakening 

However, after some integration, the best thing you find is that nothing matters. You can still do everything you did before, travel, socialize, party, whatever floats your boat. But you also know, it's just a fucking dream ? and you know you can always come back to it. If there's one thing that's constant, it's that Awakening is not going anywhere lol. So what's the rush. Life always goes full circle.

7 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Inliytened1 @Inliytened1  absolutely nothing and no one can prepare you for awakening 

However, after some integration, the best thing you find is that nothing matters. You can still do everything you did before, travel, socialize, party, whatever floats your boat. But you also know, it's just a fucking dream ? and you know you can always come back to it. If there's one thing that's constant, it's that Awakening is not going anywhere lol. So what's the rush. Life always goes full circle.

You nailed it brother.  That's the whole deal.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

clues everywhere…

What a beautiful song....